Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

DKCGPgPUEAA1X0g

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

Bitter Hillary: 'I Wouldn't Rule Out' Challenging Legitimacy of 2016 Election

Last edited:
OMG! Hillary is becoming like a song you hate that keeps playing in your head and you can't get rid of it.

:lol:

All the more reason to have the DOJ investigate her Foundation and potential destruction of evidence.

I'm not sure she realises it (considering she is protected in her bubble it's no surprise), but outside of New York and California, even her own party doesn't want her to be president anymore.

I hope she does! Maybe this will wake her up to the reality she lost to silent White majority.

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

And this is a great move on Hillary's part. It's so important to keep the focus of the press on the Russia investigation which has opened so many doors into Don the Con's malfeasance. Besides being an opportunist liar and hater of women and minorities, potentially he is a criminal deserving of Guantanamo.

In addition to his obvious Russian misdeeds, it would be enlightening to see a thorough investigation of his mob ties in New York. A real estate mogul, such as himself, obviously paid a mob tax for many years, necessary to get his buildings built. It would be very interesting to know if he filed charges against any mobsters for their illegal tax, or just closed a blind eye in order to get his buildings built.

Hillary's book tour is the gift that keeps on giving. Apparently her arrogant ego won't let her quietly retire so the Democratic party can recover after getting its ass kicked by Trump.

As Newt just pointed out on Hannity's radio show, the Swamp (Hollywood/WashingtonDC/Academia) have still not recovered from their butthurtness November 8 of last year! Folks, not only is Hillary mentally ill but the entire "left" establishment!

Breaking! Hillary Might Contest The 2016 Election Results

You need to change the title. The definition of "contest" when it comes to an election, is a legal procedure which has long since passed its statute of limitations.

In other words, a "contest" ain't gonna happen

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

And this is a great move on Hillary's part. It's so important to keep the focus of the press on the Russia investigation which has opened so many doors into Don the Con's malfeasance. Besides being an opportunist liar and hater of women and minorities, potentially he is a criminal deserving of Guantanamo.

In addition to his obvious Russian misdeeds, it would be enlightening to see a thorough investigation of his mob ties in New York. A real estate mogul, such as himself, obviously paid a mob tax for many years, necessary to get his buildings built. It would be very interesting to know if he filed charges against any mobsters for their illegal tax, or just closed a blind eye in order to get his buildings built.

36_1_751.gif
emot196.gif

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

You deliberately left out the fact that it depends on what the Russia investigation concludes. Slick, misleading post.

Sure are a whooooooole lot o' shrilary donors taking part in that there "investigation", sport. Funny how you didn't bother to mention that fact.

OMG! Hillary is becoming like a song you hate that keeps playing in your head and you can't get rid of it.

Hillary is like that guy you broke up with who keeps coming around to give you one more chance to make him come back. You finally have to pay a bunch of bikers to beat him up.

Sure are a whooooooole lot o' shrilary donors taking part in that there "investigation", sport. Funny how you didn't bother to mention that fact.

They all contributed relatively small amounts, such as the latest addition contributed $750

From Jake Tapper (A Jew)
Twitter

Pure speculation!

is Hillary aware that up to 5 or 6 million people who voted are illegal?
Are you aware that the allegation of 5 or 6 million illegal votes has been debunked over and over again. Repeating it now, only makes you look stupid.

Just like saying Obama was born in Kenya, or Nixon didn't know about watergate

I can't recall which progresses faster in elderly women. Is it Parkinson's or Alzheimer's? Or maybe just acute alcoholism? So many choices.......

What, did you have a sex change and you can't remember?

From now on we'll call you Henrietta.

Hillary is like that guy you broke up with who keeps coming around to give you one more chance to make him come back. You finally have to pay a bunch of bikers to beat him up.
I would like to contest the election in regards that anyone running for President cannot have one or two cath bags tied to their manly shaped thighs

Forum List

Back