Breaking" High School shooting at Wash State High School

You see how instead of DUMPING on the nutjob coward who would shoot up a school it's right back to wanting to TAKE away other people's rights who DID NOTHING

The left/Dems are frikken PREDICTABLE
We don't need to ban guns but there are people that should not have access to guns. Almost every one of the school shootings has been done by a person with serious mental problems.

One of the kids described the incident as follows:
"I was sitting at the table right next to the round table (where the shooter was). I just got done eating my food. He was quiet, everyone was talking. All of sudden he stands up, pulls something out of his pocket. At first I thought it was someone making a really loud noise like a bag, a loud pop. There were four more after that. I saw three kids just fall from the table, like they were falling to the ground dead. I jumped under the table as fast as I could. When it stopped, I got back up and saw he was trying to reload his gun. And when that happened, I just ran in the opposite direction and I was out of there as fast as I could."

The shooter was a 14 year old freshman, a member of the Tulalip tribe, a football player, a deer hunter, and unfortunately a good shot.

Two dead four hurt in shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck HS

Well omg.... nut jobs falls through the cracks every damn day. He could of used a car, a pipe bomb etc

Blame your wonderful Guberment who you all so rely on for EVERYTHING in your life

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif
DO YOU HAVE ANY LINKS TO BACK UP THOSE RIDICULOUS CLAIMS?

Last edited:
With gun control a hot topic in the upcoming local election, more kids are gun down at school.

142521_MarysvilleShooting_1246_mh-620x467.jpg
Why are blue state kids so murderous?
Why are the highest murder rates in the country in red states, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

shut up this isn't RED OR BLUE. this is about some coward who went and shot up a gawdamn school because he's know they can't shoot BACK at him. Put the blame WHERE IT BELONGS. Not one of us MILLIONS of people who own guns and who abide the laws had anything to do with it. You fascist on the left don't even let a body get cold before you fikken USE THEM FOR your twisted agenda
sick freaks

[bs]Don't you guys know? This was a "false flag" operation co-ordinated by Mossad. They have been nurturing this kid as a "Manchurian Candidate" for a few years. It's all the fault of the Jews.[/bs]

Seriously though, this is going to give I-594 some serious traction here.

Why are the highest murder rates in the country in red states, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.

Yeah, I actually looked at this...did you know that many of the major cities in these states are run by democrats and have been run by democrats for decades...for example...Tennessee...it is a red state, but their 6 largest cities are run by democrats...and that is where all the violent crime is...

So instead of gun control...we have to get the people in those cities to stop voting for democrats...

What a bigger moron you are.

With gun control a hot topic in the upcoming local election, more kids are gun down at school.

Why are blue state kids so murderous?

shut up this isn't RED OR BLUE. this is about some coward who went and shot up a gawdamn school because he's know they can't shoot BACK at him. Put the blame WHERE IT BELONGS. Not one of us MILLIONS of people who own guns and who abide the laws had anything to do with it. You fascist on the left don't even let a body get cold before you fikken USE THEM FOR your twisted agenda
sick freaks

For example...Tennessee...

Amid a Red Sea of Republicans Democrats run Tennessee s largest cities Times Free Press

dittos for the rest of those states...except maybe Texas...they have violence because of the mexican drug cartels...

As Tennessee Democrats’ electoral fortunes continue crumbling at the state and federal level, some of the party’s bright lights are alive, well and leading the state’s six largest cities as mayors elected in nonpartisan races.

Former state Sen. Andy Berke, D-Chattanooga, joined the select group when he was elected Chattanooga mayor in March.

Now there’s intense speculation the state Senate’s No. 2 Democrat, Caucus Chairman Lowe Finney, is eyeing a bid for mayor of Jackson after announcing last week he would not seek re-election next year to the Legislature.

Democrats also serve as mayors in Memphis (A C Wharton), Nashville (Karl Dean), Knoxville (Madeline Rogero), Clarksville (Kim McMillan) and Murfreesboro (Tommy Bragg). All six were elected in nonpartisan contests.

Also...look up the 25 most dangerous cities...24 of them...again...run by democrats...the one in Ohio goes back and forth...

So, stop electing democrats and the crime rate will drop...

Strange how school shooters are feral white kids

Hey, dumbfuck, not a feral white kid.
"The shooter was a 14 year old freshman, a member of the Tulalip tribe, a football player, a deer hunter, and unfortunately a good shot."

For example...Tennessee...

Amid a Red Sea of Republicans Democrats run Tennessee s largest cities Times Free Press

dittos for the rest of those states...except maybe Texas...they have violence because of the mexican drug cartels...

As Tennessee Democrats’ electoral fortunes continue crumbling at the state and federal level, some of the party’s bright lights are alive, well and leading the state’s six largest cities as mayors elected in nonpartisan races.

Former state Sen. Andy Berke, D-Chattanooga, joined the select group when he was elected Chattanooga mayor in March.

Now there’s intense speculation the state Senate’s No. 2 Democrat, Caucus Chairman Lowe Finney, is eyeing a bid for mayor of Jackson after announcing last week he would not seek re-election next year to the Legislature.

Democrats also serve as mayors in Memphis (A C Wharton), Nashville (Karl Dean), Knoxville (Madeline Rogero), Clarksville (Kim McMillan) and Murfreesboro (Tommy Bragg). All six were elected in nonpartisan contests.

Also...look up the 25 most dangerous cities...24 of them...again...run by democrats...the one in Ohio goes back and forth...

So, stop electing democrats and the crime rate will drop...
stop electing democrats and America will return to greatness once again

Another example...one of the 25 most violent cities in 2013...Kansas City Missouri...since 1918 they have only had 2 Republican mayors...the last 2 mayors were "independents" the rest...democrats...so the independents...probably democrats afraid to call themselves their true identity...

Time to play the national roulette game.

The game consists of two options on this wheel. The killer is one of the following...

1-Left winger
2-Muslim

No need to have other options it will be one of the two.

Time to play the national roulette game.

The game consists of two options on this wheel. The killer is one of the following...

1-Left winger
2-Muslim

No need to have other options it will be one of the two.
He was 14 year old American Indian.

Interesting story that just came out about the shooting. There's apparently a real hero in this terrible tragedy. A first year social studies teacher on hearing the shoots and seeing the kids running from the cafeteria raced unarmed into the cafeteria and garbed the gunman's arm preventing other kids from being shot. I'm sure there will be more accurate details forecoming.

Forum List

Back