Breaking" High School shooting at Wash State High School

With gun control a hot topic in the upcoming local election, more kids are gun down at school.

142521_MarysvilleShooting_1246_mh-620x467.jpg

Several students shot in the head.

.40 Beretta used.

Anyone wanna bet the gun was a legal weapon, probably owned by daddy and mommy.

So you believe guns, regardless of by whom owned, are something you might possibly have in a declared and posted "Gun Free" zone?

I think some of you RWs lying about what other posters say is SSDD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread went to hell in a hand basket quickly.

Let's not mourn the deaths, lets not worry about the survivors and their family and loved ones. Let politicize the whole event and make the most of a tragedy while we can.

Bottom line....guns and mental illness do not mix. Did this kid have a mental illness. I don't know. But it seems a mentally stable person does not go out and shoot kids, who used to be his friend, in a school cafeteria. Something made this kid snap.

American indians are naturally violent (like the negro),if you look at their history in the westward expansion days and before this is easily proven.

It wasn't their lands. They had no land deeds to claim legal ownership. They were just squatters.

You see how instead of DUMPING on the nutjob coward who would shoot up a school it's right back to wanting to TAKE away other people's rights who DID NOTHING

The left/Dems are frikken PREDICTABLE

You see how instead of DUMPING on the nutjob coward who would shoot up a school it's right back to wanting to TAKE away other people's rights who DID NOTHING

What kind of parent is so out of touch their 14 year old can leave for school with a gun?

This thread went to hell in a hand basket quickly.

Let's not mourn the deaths, lets not worry about the survivors and their family and loved ones. Let politicize the whole event and make the most of a tragedy while we can.
You are channeling Rahm Emmanuel pretty good.

the liberal way. no personal responsibility at all

Forum List

Back