The story behind America’s Monumental demographic shift

White Mean IQ = 100
Hispanic Mean IQ = 90
Black Mean IQ = 85

Look at what Hispanics have built in Haiti, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, that's the direction that the US is going.

Look at what blacks have built in Somolia, Rwanda, Nigeria, the Congo, that's the direction that the US is going.

We're going to have a racially stratified society, like Brazil, with whites/Asians on the top, Hispanics in the middle and blacks at the bottom. This is not going to be a pleasant society.

Politics will become evermore corrupt as whites try to save themselves from the undertow and they'll use the political system, as they do both in Mexico and Brazil, to keep their wealth to themselves and not have it redistributed to the Hispanic and Black masses.

There will be some tokenism in the middle-upper class, where whites allow some Hispanics and blacks to climb the ladder by giving them preferences, but that will simply make the economy that much less competitive against international competitors.

The Mean IQ of the United States used to be 98. Today the mean IQ is 96. When whites reach 50% of the population, the mean IQ will be 95. When whites reach 40% of the population then mean IQ of the nation will be 94. That Smart Fraction is going to have to be carrying a heavier load as time moves on.

There'll be more walled communities, just as we see in Brazil and Mexico. Poverty will increase, we'll start seeing shantytowns and favelas in the US. Thanks liberals, multiculturalism is great. Shared misery and poverty for everyone.

This isn't Brazil. The monumental shift will just mean that blacks hispanics and fundamental islamics will just be allowed to fight among themselves until only a residual remains to be mopped up. Think Boko Haram meets the Zetas!

America's future, courtesy of The Atlantic:

The cities of West Africa at night are some of the unsafest places in the world. Streets are unlit; the police often lack gasoline for their vehicles; armed burglars, carjackers, and muggers proliferate. "The government in Sierra Leone has no writ after dark," says a foreign resident, shrugging. When I was in the capital, Freetown, last September, eight men armed with AK-47s broke into the house of an American man. They tied him up and stole everything of value. Forget Miami: direct flights between the United States and the Murtala Muhammed Airport, in neighboring Nigeria's largest city, Lagos, have been suspended by order of the U.S. Secretary of Transportation because of ineffective security at the terminal and its environs. A State Department report cited the airport for "extortion by law-enforcement and immigration officials." This is one of the few times that the U.S. government has embargoed a foreign airport for reasons that are linked purely to crime. In Abidjan, effectively the capital of the Cote d'Ivoire, or Ivory Coast, restaurants have stick- and gun-wielding guards who walk you the fifteen feet or so between your car and the entrance, giving you an eerie taste of what American cities might be like in the future. An Italian ambassador was killed by gunfire when robbers invaded an Abidjan restaurant. The family of the Nigerian ambassador was tied up and robbed at gunpoint in the ambassador's residence. After university students in the Ivory Coast caught bandits who had been plaguing their dorms, they executed them by hanging tires around their necks and setting the tires on fire. In one instance Ivorian policemen stood by and watched the "necklacings," afraid to intervene. Each time I went to the Abidjan bus terminal, groups of young men with restless, scanning eyes surrounded my taxi, putting their hands all over the windows, demanding "tips" for carrying my luggage even though I had only a rucksack. In cities in six West African countries I saw similar young men everywhere—hordes of them.​

Forum List

Back