Breaking" High School shooting at Wash State High School

I've never wanted to shoot someone but if I did, I doubt I'd give a shit what the "zone" was.

Wow, thanks for making out point. So, even you wouldn't follow the law...so surely we can't expect thugs and crazies to follow the law. Why then would you want to put good, law abiding citizens at a disadvantage against armed lawbreakers? You rooting for the bad guys?

guns_in_home_zps659f416a.gif

I've never wanted to shoot someone but if I did, I doubt I'd give a shit what the "zone" was.

Wow, thanks for making out point. So, even you wouldn't follow the law...so surely we can't expect thugs and crazies to follow the law. Why then would you want to put good, law abiding citizens at a disadvantage against armed lawbreakers? You rooting for the bad guys?

I think you're missing the point.

If one wants to shoot someone, one goes to where that someone is.

Get it?

It would be nice if people here made and kept a promise to never make the same post twice.

Every fucking time a nutcase shoots up a school or a mall or a theater....we must suffer through reading THE SAME FUCKING SHIT FROM THE SAME FUCKING PEOPLE.

Riiiiiight, because when you're going to blow somebody away it's important to do so legally.
:cuckoo:

Was there a point coming with this post?

Riiiiiight, because when you're going to blow somebody away it's important to do so legally.

I think the point was that the signs and false sense of security are a poor defense against real honest to god bullets.

They say there are two things in life you can absolutely count on......

Death and Taxes.

Id say three things s0ns.....death.....taxes......and the emergence of every single mental case gun grabber k00k every time a gun goes off. Like slugs going for a bowl of beer.

If you were going to shoot someone, would you do it in a gun free zone that gives you the upper hand, or a shooting range?

Really? You would go to a place that you would be killed instantly?

Yes, if he were a radicalized Islamist. The death sentence in America is not a deterrent, rather an honor to be taken down after taking out.

I'm conjecturing that there was someone else there with a gun, that killed the shooter before he got to others. One target killed, four others wounded....doesn't sound like the fire fight lasted a long time. I wonder it they had an armed teacher on duty or an armed guard. I hope so.

I've wondered if teachers were armed, if they would be the first to be murdered, so the nut-job can go after little kids who are not.

Damn right it's important to do it legally...at least that is what us legal firearm owners believe. Stated differently, I'm not going to shoot anyone unless they have threatened my life or that of my family. I can't do that in a gun free zone...but the thug doesn't give two shit about your laws.

So, I ask again, why would you want to disarm only the good guys? In doing so, you are ensuring only the bad guys are armed. How fucked up is that?!

I've wondered if teachers were armed, if they would be the first to be murdered, so the nut-job can go after little kids who are not.
How would unarmed teachers alter the equation? Most teachers are to the left of Stalin so they are not going to be armed. The few that do would at least improve the odds for the kids.

Forum List

Back