Breaking: Get on C-Span...McConnell Giving Warning Nuke Option

I'm all for it. Let's go Nazi's, take the nuclear option! :clap:

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

May as well since Harry Reid started it and didmy think it would come back to bite the democrats in the butt...
Nah Reid didn't pass it for legislation. Time for you Nazi's to do it. Come on, hurry up now :thup:

It's all the democrats fault..and it will go down in history as a fact.

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

May as well since Harry Reid started it and didmy think it would come back to bite the democrats in the butt...
Nah Reid didn't pass it for legislation. Time for you Nazi's to do it. Come on, hurry up now :thup:

Sure, whatever. Now hurry up and pass it, Nazi's :thup:

Funding the military and securing the border is life and death, hardly "minor."

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.
The Nazi's turned down a Dem bill to fund the military through the shut down so you can't use that in support of your #TrumpShutdown
Democrats turned down bill to support military Friday! Why?

that is the way the GOP zealots will always view it.
The DNC zealots will always blame it on the GOP

Those of us who do not put party before country know that they are both to blame.

Those of us who do not put party before country know that they are both to blame.

Facts are facts Harry Reid started it.

Sure, whatever. Now hurry up and pass it, Nazi's :thup:
I wish you stupid fkrs would learn what nazis are Sad you don’t know history

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.
The Nazi's turned down a Dem bill to fund the military through the shut down so you can't use that in support of your #TrumpShutdown
No that was the zany budget resolution Republicans were trying to force on the country. Saturday's Dem proposal would have funded the military, and republicans responded by saying "FUCK the military."

What are you lying about, Comrade?

Reid most certainly did invoke the nuclear option to break filibusters in the senate. I know lying is sacred to you Maoist democrats, but at least try to appear close to rational.

[QUOT="Golfing Gator, post: 19115699, member: 61808"]

Those of us who do not put party before country know that they are both to blame.[/QUOTE]
No, need 9 democrats they all didn’t vote but one. On them and them alone

Last edited:
Might as well get rid of the Senate then, they would now be no different than the House.

No surprise all the authoritarians are in favor of this.

How dare those bastards be in favor of getting shit done for REAL Americans.

you would not know a real American if one bit you on the ass you racist fuck.

Oh yeah, I’m an expert in spotting un-American filth like your lowlife backwards ass....hahahaha

No that was the zany budget resolution Republicans were trying to force on the country. Saturday's Dem proposal would have funded the military, and republicans responded by saying "FUCK the military."
Friday was the vote. No vote from democrats! Ovah

What are you lying about, Comrade?

Reid most certainly did invoke the nuclear option to break filibusters in the senate. I know lying is sacred to you Maoist democrats, but at least try to appear close to rational.
Hey dum-dum, if he had killed the filibuster for legislation, Nazicons wouldn't need to be considering killing it now. :itsok:

Might as well get rid of the Senate then, they would now be no different than the House.

No surprise all the authoritarians are in favor of this.

ROFL

You are a complete retard, Comrade.

Can you show me filibuster rules in the Constitution? :lmao:

You've never read the Constitution, none of you Maoist fucks have. The Senate makes it's own rules retard. Reid had the power to change senate rules based on the authority granted by Article I, section 4

{Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.}

Now crawl off, you blithering idiot.

Wait...that’s an option? What are they waiting for?

Forum List

Back