Breaking: Get on C-Span...McConnell Giving Warning Nuke Option

Might as well get rid of the Senate then, they would now be no different than the House.

No surprise all the authoritarians are in favor of this.

How dare those bastards be in favor of getting shit done for REAL Americans.

you would not know a real American if one bit you on the ass you racist fuck.

Oh yeah, I’m an expert in spotting un-American filth like your lowlife backwards ass....hahahaha

Yeah, but he says he's "non-partisan!"

That he spouts shit from ThinkHatred and DailyKRAP should be ignored, because like Jake Starkey and G5000, he claims to be different than the leftist shit he spews.... :eusa_whistle:

Comity is a thing of the past in the Senate....the Rats have proven time and again they have no interest in putting this country back on it's feet after working so hard to destroy us. Fuck them...they ever take all three branches over again, we sent the 1st Cav in and declare martial law.

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

May as well since Harry Reid started it and didmy think it would come back to bite the democrats in the butt...
Nah Reid didn't pass it for legislation. Time for you Nazi's to do it. Come on, hurry up now :thup:

What are you lying about, Comrade?

Reid most certainly did invoke the nuclear option to break filibusters in the senate. I know lying is sacred to you Maoist democrats, but at least try to appear close to rational.
Hey dum-dum, if he had killed the filibuster for legislation, Nazicons wouldn't need to be considering killing it now. :itsok:

WTF are you yapping about?

You have no grasp of the question at all, do you?

This is a dangerous game we play. If the dems ever get a majority & control of all three branches LOOK OUT

The Dems will do it anyway if they ever get control, bub.

You might be right. Assuming the Dems ever did gain back control of all 3 branches they very well might do just that to implement their policies. But the good news is that they could also get their asses kicked in the next election if they did so, same as if the GOP screws up this year and they lose control of Congress. Still got Trump inthe WH until at least 2020 tho. Hate to say it, but it looks like if we ever want to get things done we're going to have to go nuclear and basically ignore the Dems. That ain't the way it's supposed to work, but the way things are now isn't supposed to be that way either. Neither party is willing to work with the other, doesn't matter who's in control.

The Dems are not negotiating in good faith. We know that, and should not allow them to hold the country hostage.

As well as the Rep proposal first introduced.
I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

Funding the military and securing the border is life and death, hardly "minor."

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.
The Nazi's turned down a Dem bill to fund the military through the shut down so you can't use that in support of your #TrumpShutdown
Democrats turned down bill to support military Friday! Why?
No that was the zany budget resolution Republicans were trying to force on the country. Saturday's Dem proposal would have funded the military, and republicans responded by saying "FUCK the military."

Might as well get rid of the Senate then, they would now be no different than the House.

No surprise all the authoritarians are in favor of this.

How dare those bastards be in favor of getting shit done for REAL Americans.

you would not know a real American if one bit you on the ass you racist fuck.

Oh yeah, I’m an expert in spotting un-American filth like your lowlife backwards ass....hahahaha

Yeah, but he says he's "non-partisan!"

That he spouts shit from ThinkHatred and DailyKRAP should be ignored, because like Jake Starkey and G5000, he claims to be different than the leftist shit he spews.... :eusa_whistle:

He’s like a lot of LefTards theses days...they’re smart enough to know they should be embarrassed to identify as Lefties so they use “Libertarian” as their shield while nothing but LefTard bullshit falls from their ignorant faces.

This is a dangerous game we play. If the dems ever get a majority & control of all three branches LOOK OUT
They played it first. That’s why conservatives have to save this nation and our grandchildren’s future while we can.

Why the fuck is Dickhead Durbin talking about bacon grease and grandma’s fried chicken on floor of Senate?

You can't do the Nuclear option on budget bills...

Because it will make you cry?

Uh no? I guess when your party is in power we should just throw all the rules out the window? No wonder this forum is so fucked up, and shit never gets done in Washington.
Nuclear option for appropriations bills? It's probably only a matter of time
Senate sets it’s own rules.

Sorry, according to some in this thread if it isn't in the Constitution it isn't a law. So I guess the Nuclear option isn't a law. :cuckoo:

You can't do the Nuclear option on budget bills...

Because it will make you cry?

Uh no? I guess when your party is in power we should just throw all the rules out the window? No wonder this forum is so fucked up, and shit never gets done in Washington.
Nuclear option for appropriations bills? It's probably only a matter of time
Senate sets it’s own rules.

Sorry, according to some in this thread if it isn't in the Constitution it isn't a law. So I guess the Nuclear option isn't a law. :cuckoo:
They need to do their Civics homework.

We've gotten plenty done....tax cut, regs cut, pipelines under construction, ISIS mauled, trade deals cancelled......Face it, Barry tricked your sorry ass into hating yourself and your country....he's gone, wake the fuck up.

Forum List

Back