Breaking: Get on C-Span...McConnell Giving Warning Nuke Option

They should totally do the nuclear option and vote for a proper budget. The CRs just given the Dems more opportunities to grandstand for stupid causes.

Might as well get rid of the Senate then, they would now be no different than the House.

No surprise all the authoritarians are in favor of this.

This is a dangerous game we play. If the dems ever get a majority & control of all three branches LOOK OUT

The Dems will do it anyway if they ever get control, bub.

You might be right. Assuming the Dems ever did gain back control of all 3 branches they very well might do just that to implement their policies. But the good news is that they could also get their asses kicked in the next election if they did so, same as if the GOP screws up this year and they lose control of Congress. Still got Trump inthe WH until at least 2020 tho. Hate to say it, but it looks like if we ever want to get things done we're going to have to go nuclear and basically ignore the Dems. That ain't the way it's supposed to work, but the way things are now isn't supposed to be that way either. Neither party is willing to work with the other, doesn't matter who's in control.

This is a dangerous game we play. If the dems ever get a majority & control of all three branches LOOK OUT
Partisans are very, very, very, very short-sighted.

Win for today, keep those campaign dollars flowing, get re-elected. That's IT.
It’s either that or the democrats take ownership of the shutdown. They want it both ways

I'm all for it. Let's go Nazi's, take the nuclear option! :clap:

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

Funding the military and securing the border is life and death, hardly "minor."

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.

I believe it was you Maoists under Harry Reid who introduced the so called nuclear option into common practice.
Sure for something relatively minor. Trump and his band of Nazi's wants to introduce it for all legislation. I dare them to do it.

Funding the military and securing the border is life and death, hardly "minor."

You Maoists have shown that you place illegal aliens ahead of American children. #schumershutdown is a representation of the contempt you Maoists have for America.
The Nazi's turned down a Dem bill to fund the military through the shut down so you can't use that in support of your #TrumpShutdown

May as well since Harry Reid started it and didmy think it would come back to bite the democrats in the butt...

May as well since Harry Reid started it and didmy think it would come back to bite the democrats in the butt...
Nah Reid didn't pass it for legislation. Time for you Nazi's to do it. Come on, hurry up now :thup:

Forum List

Back