If the wall is Payment for GOP blackmail for Dreamers then pay it

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
While I’m against blackmail payments to hostage takers and Terrorists.

I say go ahead and pay it.

It will be a monument to racism and stupidity.
The wall will used in politics for as long as it stands. It will define the GOP.

The wall will used in politics for as long as it stands. It will define the GOP.
Is that fence in your backyard racist? How bout the locks on your doors & Windows?

FUCKING MORON

The wall will serve as a symbol of American cowardice until the next President tears it down, but the Dreamers and their future are more important. The right wants to abandon them to die; and sadly, they're in power. I'm torn over this, but I think the Dreamers should come first.

The wall will serve as a symbol of American cowardice until the next President tears it down, but the Dreamers and their future are more important. The right wants to abandon them to die; and sadly, they're in power. I'm torn over this, but I think the Dreamers should come first.

So it’s a waste of money to build the wall but money to tear it down is well spent?

Did Bill or Obama tear down the wall????????

No , so you just posting childish

You were all giddy when O gave billions to a terrorist state....iran.

Another libtard OP speaks...

The Dream Act was not important enough to pass when Democrats held a near super majority control of Congress under Obama.

The Dream Act was not important enough for Democrats to cause a shutdown under Obama.

The Constitution was not important enough when Varry illegally imposed the Dream Act

Democrats don't care about illegals now...this is all butt-hurt driven for Democrats - anti-Trump hate

So walls are racist now?

I think, you are going out of your mind with the stupidity. Just move to Mexico already if you hate America this much.

The illegals that democrats favor over Americans already define the party. Apparently they also define you as you believe not wanting to deal with illegals is "racism".

Great, give them legal status with NO path to citizenship and no sponsoring their criminal parents or anyone else.

Blackmail???

You mean like; "Gimme what I want or you're a racist!!!"

So the orange lied again, when he said Mexico will pay for it? LOL

So it’s a waste of money to build the wall but money to tear it down is well spent?
Yes

Forum List

Back