Breaking: Gen. Mcchrystal submits resignation

I see the wingnuts want to pretend that McCrystals offense is limited to criticizing Obama

McCrystal criticized the entire military leadership and the strategy being pursued in Afghanistan. Bascially, he told all the troops fighting under him that their sacrifices were for nothing. Wingnuts don't care if McCrystal hurts morale and insults the troops and their military leaders.

I'm terribly sorry but the General is not quoted as saying that in the Rolling Stones article. Perhaps you could show us just where he said this. I just read the entire article, and personally I don't see where he did a damned thing wrong except try to win. Of course with the directives that had to come from the CinC I don't see how.

But anyway, please show us where he told troops they were fighting for nothing. I don't believe any combat General ever said this.

I see the wingnuts want to pretend that McCrystals offense is limited to criticizing Obama

McCrystal criticized the entire military leadership and the strategy being pursued in Afghanistan. Bascially, he told all the troops fighting under him that their sacrifices were for nothing. Wingnuts don't care if McCrystal hurts morale and insults the troops and their military leaders.

I'm terribly sorry but the General is not quoted as saying that in the Rolling Stones article. Perhaps you could show us just where he said this. I just read the entire article, and personally I don't see where he did a damned thing wrong except try to win. Of course with the directives that had to come from the CinC I don't see how.

But anyway, please show us where he told troops they were fighting for nothing. I don't believe any combat General ever said this.

My suggestion is that you learn to read

My suggestion is that you learn to read

So you can't show it. OK.......

There's a reason that our Commander in Chief is a civilian.
McChrystal moved swiftly from a two star to a four star general because of the war. Little wonder that he wanted it to continue.

So now we hear that McChrystal has resigned and that The Guy the Democrats branded as General Betray us will take over. Wasn't Petraeus his boss? So McChrystal retires for no good reason i can see in this RS article, and His boss takes a demotion to take over his duties.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There's a reason that our Commander in Chief is a civilian.
McChrystal moved swiftly from a two star to a four star general because of the war. Little wonder that he wanted it to continue.

Why?
How many more stars do you think he would have gotten?
:cuckoo:

Wonder if PJ knows the highest amount of stars awarded a General, and who...and why?:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back