Breaking: Gen. Mcchrystal submits resignation

Wouldn't it be nice if when one of these scandals happened someone did something interesting instead of the usual media face-saving motions?

Heh ... and I just got finishing the Rolling Stone article.

I don't see what the big deal was.

All this does is make Obama look like a giant pussy, IMO.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Obama didn't do anything wrong, the general did. He is the one leaving in shame.

Rolling stone said he knew he was on the record and the interviews went on for a couple of days with RS asking him many times whether he agreed with aid's comments.

He's nuts and should be fired. They shouldn't allow the weasel to skulk away in the dead of night.

Obama didn't do anything wrong, the general did. He is the one leaving in shame.

Rolling stone said he knew he was on the record and the interviews went on for a couple of days with RS asking him many times whether he agreed with aid's comments.

He's nuts and should be fired. They shouldn't allow the weasel to skulk away in the dead of night.

Fuck you, he is an honorable warrior who has served his country faithfully for many years, and you want to trash his service because he didn't give your hero Barry a good ass licking.

He is not leaving in disgrace but with a Job well done. I hope he is pissed enough to speak out.

According to Drudge and HuffPost!

Wow. What a setback.

I feel McCrystal should resign for his comments about the president.

If he doesn't resign I feel Obama should fire him.

I have too much respect for our system to be able to support a sitting general to speak as he did about the commander in chief.

Now before people start freaking out let me finish my opinion below.

I totally agree with what McCrystal said and I'm glad he said it. In my opinion he should have resigned first and then spoke out in the manner that he did. I wish he chose that route but he didn't.

When you have a Limpwrister as Commander In Chief and a Frat-Boy as second in command, of course if you're a general who knows how to fight wars is goinig to resign. My shock is it didnt happen any sooner!!!

Americans have to realize that you NEVER leave the national secutiry of America in the hands of fcukking limpwristers. ALL lefties are limpwristers and any enemy can smell it from a mile away..........its the schoolyard dynamic on a macro-scale. The limpwrister always has and always will be taken full advantage of by the non-limpwrister. It is human nature..............for 5,000 years s0ns!!!

General's............they know when, in the midst of a limpwrister, its time to flee!! The non-limpwrister knows when an atom bomb up the ass is imminent!!

Forum List

Back