BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

no bots? no trolls? no saturated ads promoting trump on gaming sites?
Are you claiming only the Russians did this?

nope. but it certainly was orchestrated by them this time to the magnitude where they influenced this election & got their chosen puppet in the whitehouse. & trump has surrounded himself with all kindsa ties to r-u-s-s-i-a.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.
Great! I can hardly wait until you post evidence proving your theory. Be sure to CC the FBI since they'd like to see it too.

lol....why & they & 16 other intel agencies all over it, then 'eh? because they are on a witchhunt?
"they & 16 other intel agencies" are not equal. They have different sources and different missions. Due to "need to know" classification policies, they all do not necessarily know about things which are not their concern. It is up those in Washington to put this all together.

The Dog & Pony Show we're seeing on TV has little to do with the reality of the world and our nation's efforts to protect our nation per the Constitution. Earlier a poster whined about how the CIA were fuck ups. That is a naive view point. We often see the CIA's failures but rarely see their successes for reasons intelligent and knowledgeable people readily understand.

Just as I was confident our intelligence services knew Obama wasn't a super-secret Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent, I'm also confident they know Trump was not colluding with the Russians to destroy the United States. Was there inappropriate behavior? Maybe. I don't know. Time will tell, but I remain confident Trump is no more a puppet of Putin than Obama was a puppet of the Islamic Jihad or Kenyans.

trump himself may or may not be a willing participant - however more & more people surrounding him have ties to russia & it cannot be all circumstantial & no way in hell is this scenerio is any way the same as the absurd notion that obama was a muslimborn in kenya. i really REALLY hope christopher steele comes here & sits b4 the senate.

Are you claiming only the Russians did this?

nope. but it certainly was orchestrated by them this time to the magnitude where they influenced this election & got their chosen puppet in the whitehouse. & trump has surrounded himself with all kindsa ties to r-u-s-s-i-a.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.
Great! I can hardly wait until you post evidence proving your theory. Be sure to CC the FBI since they'd like to see it too.

lol....why & they & 16 other intel agencies all over it, then 'eh? because they are on a witchhunt?
"they & 16 other intel agencies" are not equal. They have different sources and different missions. Due to "need to know" classification policies, they all do not necessarily know about things which are not their concern. It is up those in Washington to put this all together.

The Dog & Pony Show we're seeing on TV has little to do with the reality of the world and our nation's efforts to protect our nation per the Constitution. Earlier a poster whined about how the CIA were fuck ups. That is a naive view point. We often see the CIA's failures but rarely see their successes for reasons intelligent and knowledgeable people readily understand.

Just as I was confident our intelligence services knew Obama wasn't a super-secret Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent, I'm also confident they know Trump was not colluding with the Russians to destroy the United States. Was there inappropriate behavior? Maybe. I don't know. Time will tell, but I remain confident Trump is no more a puppet of Putin than Obama was a puppet of the Islamic Jihad or Kenyans.

trump himself may or may not be a willing participant - however more & more people surrounding him have ties to russia & it cannot be all circumstantial & no way in hell is this scenerio is any way the same as the absurd notion that obama was a muslimborn in kenya. i really REALLY hope christopher steele comes here & sits b4 the senate.
Having "ties" to Russia covers a lot of territory. Legitimate business ties? Fine. Legal lobbying? Fine. Diplomatic ties? Fine. Conspiring to take down the US government? Treason. Let's not forget how many "ties" Hillary had to foreign governments via the Clinton Foundation.

So what evidence do we have other than some Trump people have "ties" with Russia? I don't know but am certainly curious to find out. Until then I'm not going to be a flaming asshat partisan by screaming "Treason!!!" every time the subject of the Trump campaign and Russia come up.

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.

Having "ties" to Russia covers a lot of territory. Legitimate business ties? Fine. Legal lobbying? Fine. Diplomatic ties? Fine. Conspiring to take down the US government? Treason. Let's not forget how many "ties" Hillary had to foreign governments via the Clinton Foundation.

So what evidence do we have other than some Trump people have "ties" with Russia? I don't know but am certainly curious to find out. Until then I'm not going to be a flaming asshat partisan by screaming "Treason!!!" every time the subject of the Trump campaign and Russia come up.

dcc5ego06wux.png

just a co inky dinky?

lol...nyet.

lol.... treason is what it will be if there is collusion. how much & from all the players involved is yet to be determined. but it's not looking good & i would be saying the same thing if it was all coming from the (D)s.

so don't go hanging that asshat on me.

dcc5ego06wux.png

made in mexico or china?

dcc5ego06wux.png

made in mexico or china?

Both, I suspect

lol.... treason is what it will be if there is collusion. how much & from all the players involved is yet to be determined. but it's not looking good & i would be saying the same thing if it was all coming from the (D)s.

Of course, "If". "If" evidence is found that President Obama and/or SoS Clinton deliberately obfuscated the real mission in Benghazi in order to cover up their actions as Reagan did with Iran-Contra and/or to protect the chances or reelection a few weeks later, then that would be positive proof of both corruption and, perhaps, worse criminal actions.

See how that works? Do you see why the only difference I see between LW partisan asshats and RW partisan asshats is polarity?

Of course, "If". "If" evidence is found that President Obama and/or SoS Clinton deliberately obfuscated the real mission in Benghazi in order to cover up their actions as Reagan did with Iran-Contra and/or to protect the chances or reelection a few weeks later, then that would be positive proof of both corruption and, perhaps, worse criminal actions.

See how that works? Do you see why the only difference I see between LW partisan asshats and RW partisan asshats is polarity?

how many more investigations into benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will it take b4 anybody from the right says 'enough'? how many more people connected to trump need to be implicated b4 the die hards admit something stinks in moscow?

manafort.
flynn.
sessions.
carter page.
jared kushner.
erik prince

& the beat goes on.................

how many more investigations into benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will it take b4 anybody from the right says 'enough'? how many more people connected to trump need to be implicated b4 the die hards admit something stinks in moscow?

manafort.
flynn.
sessions.
carter page.
jared kushner.
erik prince

& the beat goes on.................
What is the most you'd pay to know the truth?

I believe two things about Benghazi: 1) The Republicans overplayed it in order to attack Hillary and 2) Hillary was clueless on what was a WH/CIA operation.

As for the bullshit the Russian pulled last year, I'm fine with investigations on the matter and bringing the culprits to justice. Are you? Even if it takes 7 or 10 investigations? What price do you think it's worth it and what cost do you think investigations should stop?

No one disputes that such would be treason.
The problem is that there is absolutely nothing showing that such occurred at this time. So far all we have is wild speculation and the insane idea that anyone having any contact with a Russian is suddenly indicative of nefarious Russian ties. The rality here is that ties with Russians somewhere is a given for almost any governmental and international businessman - essentially everyone in any administration.

Spin it until you get dizzy and fall down, but the fact remains everyone there had bosses and their jobs required them to follow orders, which is why the team stood down when told to do so.

except 8 congressional investigations failed to prove that.

In fact, what they found was that Stevens made a bunch of bad calls, but no one wanted to dump on the dead guy being lax on security.

Correct about Hillary not being a micromanager. In fact, all the facts indicate she wasn't managing at all and was completely out of the classified email loop.

Guy, you try to justify the fact you let a reality TV rodeo clown be president because a president with a vagina scares you, but at the end of the day, you screwed this up. Sputtering "but, but, but... emails' doesn't get you off the hook. YOu screwed us all... own it.

What is the most you'd pay to know the truth?

I believe two things about Benghazi: 1) The Republicans overplayed it in order to attack Hillary and 2) Hillary was clueless on what was a WH/CIA operation.

and we are back into Tin Foil Hat Territory.

As for the bullshit the Russian pulled last year, I'm fine with investigations on the matter and bringing the culprits to justice. Are you? Even if it takes 7 or 10 investigations? What price do you think it's worth it and what cost do you think investigations should stop?

They should stop when we are frog-marching Trump out of the White HOuse.

The problem is that there is absolutely nothing showing that such occurred at this time. So far all we have is wild speculation and the insane idea that anyone having any contact with a Russian is suddenly indicative of nefarious Russian ties. The rality here is that ties with Russians somewhere is a given for almost any governmental and international businessman - essentially everyone in any administration.

m'k. what is happening behind the scenes is yet to be revealed.

Spin it until you get dizzy and fall down, but the fact remains everyone there had bosses and their jobs required them to follow orders, which is why the team stood down when told to do so.

except 8 congressional investigations failed to prove that.

In fact, what they found was that Stevens made a bunch of bad calls, but no one wanted to dump on the dead guy being lax on security.

Correct about Hillary not being a micromanager. In fact, all the facts indicate she wasn't managing at all and was completely out of the classified email loop.

Guy, you try to justify the fact you let a reality TV rodeo clown be president because a president with a vagina scares you, but at the end of the day, you screwed this up. Sputtering "but, but, but... emails' doesn't get you off the hook. YOu screwed us all... own it.
Looks like you're the only one dumping on dead guys here, dude.

You've posted the same lie several times, but I'm still waiting for at least one single quote from you proving I "let a reality TV rodeo clown be president" or that "a president with a vagina scares" me. When you lie once, it makes all of your posts lies IMO. You've posted multiple lies and false accusations. Why? Because the truth doesn't work for you?

Agreed, so why do you think so many LWers are quick to judge Trump guilty and so many RWers are quick to declare him completely innocent?

Looks like you're the only one dumping on dead guys here, dude.

You've posted the same lie several times, but I'm still waiting for at least one single quote from you proving I "let a reality TV rodeo clown be president" or that "a president with a vagina scares" me. When you lie once, it makes all of your posts lies IMO. You've posted multiple lies and false accusations. Why? Because the truth doesn't work for you?

Oh, sorry, did you have a point here? YOu stated you didnt vote for Hillary because you hate her. YOu let this happen. Own it. Enjoy it.

Oh, sorry, did you have a point here? YOu stated you didnt vote for Hillary because you hate her. YOu let this happen. Own it. Enjoy it.
Once again you lie. That's my point. You make accusations and sling shit at anyone who disagrees with you yet you never offer proof. For example, please quote me where I posted I "hate her". I don't hate anyone. OTOH, it's easy to see why a person of your emotional state of mind can easily hate others.

Agreed, so why do you think so many LWers are quick to judge Trump guilty and so many RWers are quick to declare him completely innocent?

as far as the LWers- it's because it's not just 1 or 2 isolated coincidences... time after time after time, person after person after person points to russia ties. he won't even show his tax returns. that alone could clear up many suspicions.

as far as the RWers - they want to go as far as they can & get as much as they can outa him b4 the whole thing crumbles. greed is a powerful motive to close ones' eyes to the obvious.

trump himself may or may not have actually colluded with russia. he really might just be an ignorant puppet. but anybody that says russia isn't involved at all is a wishful thinker at best.

as far as the LWers- it's because it's not just 1 or 2 isolated coincidences... time after time after time, person after person after person points to russia ties. he won't even show his tax returns. that alone could clear up many suspicions.

as far as the RWers - they want to go as far as they can & get as much as they can outa him b4 the whole thing crumbles. greed is a powerful motive to close ones' eyes to the obvious.

trump himself may or may not have actually colluded with russia. he really might just be an ignorant puppet. but anybody that says russia isn't involved at all is a wishful thinker at best.
Flip that around and you should understand why RWNJs don't trust Democrats and why LWLs don't trust Republicans.

The hacking of Hillary and the DNC proved they are corrupt. Any proved allegations against Trump and/or the Republicans will prove they are too. I'm all for a major house cleaning and reorientation of our government. Are you agreed or do you want to follow Hillary and her philosophy of keeping things the way they are going?

Forum List

Back