BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

"they & 16 other intel agencies" are not equal. They have different sources and different missions. Due to "need to know" classification policies, they all do not necessarily know about things which are not their concern. It is up those in Washington to put this all together.

The Dog & Pony Show we're seeing on TV has little to do with the reality of the world and our nation's efforts to protect our nation per the Constitution. Earlier a poster whined about how the CIA were fuck ups. That is a naive view point. We often see the CIA's failures but rarely see their successes for reasons intelligent and knowledgeable people readily understand.

Just as I was confident our intelligence services knew Obama wasn't a super-secret Kenyan Muslim sleeper agent, I'm also confident they know Trump was not colluding with the Russians to destroy the United States. Was there inappropriate behavior? Maybe. I don't know. Time will tell, but I remain confident Trump is no more a puppet of Putin than Obama was a puppet of the Islamic Jihad or Kenyans.

trump himself may or may not be a willing participant - however more & more people surrounding him have ties to russia & it cannot be all circumstantial & no way in hell is this scenerio is any way the same as the absurd notion that obama was a muslimborn in kenya. i really REALLY hope christopher steele comes here & sits b4 the senate.
Having "ties" to Russia covers a lot of territory. Legitimate business ties? Fine. Legal lobbying? Fine. Diplomatic ties? Fine. Conspiring to take down the US government? Treason. Let's not forget how many "ties" Hillary had to foreign governments via the Clinton Foundation.

So what evidence do we have other than some Trump people have "ties" with Russia? I don't know but am certainly curious to find out. Until then I'm not going to be a flaming asshat partisan by screaming "Treason!!!" every time the subject of the Trump campaign and Russia come up.

lol.... treason is what it will be if there is collusion. how much & from all the players involved is yet to be determined. but it's not looking good & i would be saying the same thing if it was all coming from the (D)s.

so don't go hanging that asshat on me.
No one disputes that such would be treason.
The problem is that there is absolutely nothing showing that such occurred at this time. So far all we have is wild speculation and the insane idea that anyone having any contact with a Russian is suddenly indicative of nefarious Russian ties. The rality here is that ties with Russians somewhere is a given for almost any governmental and international businessman - essentially everyone in any administration.

m'k. what is happening behind the scenes is yet to be revealed.
True. It also has literally nothing to do with my statements.

Once again you lie. That's my point. You make accusations and sling shit at anyone who disagrees with you yet you never offer proof. For example, please quote me where I posted I "hate her". I don't hate anyone. OTOH, it's easy to see why a person of your emotional state of mind can easily hate others.

You mean other than you spentt a couple pages here rehashing "Bennnghaaaazi"

Once again you lie. That's my point. You make accusations and sling shit at anyone who disagrees with you yet you never offer proof. For example, please quote me where I posted I "hate her". I don't hate anyone. OTOH, it's easy to see why a person of your emotional state of mind can easily hate others.

You mean other than you spentt a couple pages here rehashing "Bennnghaaaazi"
Translation: You are correct, DW. You never said you hated Hillary. I was just flinging poo like a zoo ape.

1) I didn't bring up Benghazi. IIRC, you did.

2) My responses on Benghazi have been consistent:
a) The Republicans overplayed it and looked in the wrong direction.
b) It was a WH-directed operation, not State.
c) Hillary was clueless by choice. That makes her "careless" and incompetent but not a reason to hate her.

lol.... treason is what it will be if there is collusion. how much & from all the players involved is yet to be determined. but it's not looking good & i would be saying the same thing if it was all coming from the (D)s.

The problem is that there is absolutely nothing showing that such occurred at this time. So far all we have is wild speculation and the insane idea that anyone having any contact with a Russian is suddenly indicative of nefarious Russian ties. The rality here is that ties with Russians somewhere is a given for almost any governmental and international businessman - essentially everyone in any administration.

Agreed, so why do you think so many LWers are quick to judge Trump guilty and so many RWers are quick to declare him completely innocent?

as far as the LWers- it's because it's not just 1 or 2 isolated coincidences... time after time after time, person after person after person points to russia ties. he won't even show his tax returns. that alone could clear up many suspicions.

as far as the RWers - they want to go as far as they can & get as much as they can outa him b4 the whole thing crumbles. greed is a powerful motive to close ones' eyes to the obvious.

trump himself may or may not have actually colluded with russia. he really might just be an ignorant puppet. but anybody that says russia isn't involved at all is a wishful thinker at best.
Flip that around and you should understand why RWNJs don't trust Democrats and why LWLs don't trust Republicans.

The hacking of Hillary and the DNC proved they are corrupt. Any proved allegations against Trump and/or the Republicans will prove they are too. I'm all for a major house cleaning and reorientation of our government. Are you agreed or do you want to follow Hillary and her philosophy of keeping things the way they are going?

let me preface this: i am no fan of hillary's. but i voted for her because she is not a fascist & (i don't say this flippantly)

trump is. at least philosophically. & sorry to even hafta say this... but the way things are going NOW..... i'd rather have george W. back in the whitehouse. he was a puppet too, but he wasn't a crazy nutter bent on getting what he wanted no matter what.

trump himself may or may not be a willing participant - however more & more people surrounding him have ties to russia & it cannot be all circumstantial & no way in hell is this scenerio is any way the same as the absurd notion that obama was a muslimborn in kenya. i really REALLY hope christopher steele comes here & sits b4 the senate.
Having "ties" to Russia covers a lot of territory. Legitimate business ties? Fine. Legal lobbying? Fine. Diplomatic ties? Fine. Conspiring to take down the US government? Treason. Let's not forget how many "ties" Hillary had to foreign governments via the Clinton Foundation.

So what evidence do we have other than some Trump people have "ties" with Russia? I don't know but am certainly curious to find out. Until then I'm not going to be a flaming asshat partisan by screaming "Treason!!!" every time the subject of the Trump campaign and Russia come up.

sure it does. apparently it's because not everything was above board in a business sense. look at jared kushner.... only divulging that he met with a russian 'banker' who is on the list of sanctioned no-go's because the powers that be revealed that they knew all about it.... & now he has to 'splain to the senate as to why.

funny that.

Politics | Tue Mar 28, 2017 | 7:18am EDT
Trump son-in-law met executives of sanctioned Russian bank, will testify

By Elena Fabrichnaya, Steve Holland and Patricia Zengerle | MOSCOW/WASHINGTON

A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, in December.

A U.S. Senate committee investigating suspected Russian interference in the election wants to interview Trump associates, including Kushner, 36, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and has agreed to testify.

Kushner previously acknowledged meeting the Russian ambassador to Washington last December and only on Monday did it emerge that executives of Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) had talks with Kushner during a bank roadshow last year.

The bank said in an emailed statement that as part of its preparing a new strategy, its executives met representatives of financial institutes in Europe, Asia and America.

It said roadshow meetings took place "with a number of representatives of the largest banks and business establishments of the United States, including Jared Kushner, the head of Kushner Companies." VEB declined to say where the meetings took place or the dates.

There was no immediate comment from Kushner.
[...]

Agreed, so why do you think so many LWers are quick to judge Trump guilty and so many RWers are quick to declare him completely innocent?

as far as the LWers- it's because it's not just 1 or 2 isolated coincidences... time after time after time, person after person after person points to russia ties. he won't even show his tax returns. that alone could clear up many suspicions.

as far as the RWers - they want to go as far as they can & get as much as they can outa him b4 the whole thing crumbles. greed is a powerful motive to close ones' eyes to the obvious.

trump himself may or may not have actually colluded with russia. he really might just be an ignorant puppet. but anybody that says russia isn't involved at all is a wishful thinker at best.
Flip that around and you should understand why RWNJs don't trust Democrats and why LWLs don't trust Republicans.

The hacking of Hillary and the DNC proved they are corrupt. Any proved allegations against Trump and/or the Republicans will prove they are too. I'm all for a major house cleaning and reorientation of our government. Are you agreed or do you want to follow Hillary and her philosophy of keeping things the way they are going?

let me preface this: i am no fan of hillary's. but i voted for her because she is not a fascist & (i don't say this flippantly)

trump is. at least philosophically. & sorry to even hafta say this... but the way things are going NOW..... i'd rather have george W. back in the whitehouse. he was a puppet too, but he wasn't a crazy nutter bent on getting what he wanted no matter what.
Give it a few more months. Trump's list of victories is almost non-existent. Today's victory with Gorsuch is more about payback to the Democrats for using the Nuclear Option than support for Trump. Let's not forget that the Republicans are not big fans of Trump either, although they do like Pence.

Translation: You are correct, DW. You never said you hated Hillary. I was just flinging poo like a zoo ape.

c) Hillary was clueless by choice. That makes her "careless" and incompetent but not a reason to hate her.

But yet, here you are still talking about it like it's a thing after EIGHT republican witchhunts failed to find a witch.

But yet, here you are still talking about it like it's a thing after EIGHT republican witchhunts failed to find a witch.
So by your rules, only you get the last word is that correct?

If you don't want to talk about Benghazi then stop talking about it .

So by your rules, only you get the last word is that correct?

If you don't want to talk about Benghazi then stop talking about it .

I'm still waiting for you wingnuts to apologize to the rest of us for lying about what happened for four years....
Wow. You dance real good, Joey! You should join a contest or something.

Feel free to post one lie I've posted in the last four years. If I've been wrong on something, I always admit error....unlike you.

sure it does. apparently it's because not everything was above board in a business sense. look at jared kushner.... only divulging that he met with a russian 'banker' who is on the list of sanctioned no-go's because the powers that be revealed that they knew all about it.... & now he has to 'splain to the senate as to why.

funny that.

A Russian bank under Western economic sanctions over Russia's incursion into Ukraine disclosed on Monday that its executives had met Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a top White House adviser, in December.

A U.S. Senate committee investigating suspected Russian interference in the election wants to interview Trump associates, including Kushner, 36, who is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and has agreed to testify.

Kushner previously acknowledged meeting the Russian ambassador to Washington last December and only on Monday did it emerge that executives of Russian state development bank Vnesheconombank (VEB) had talks with Kushner during a bank roadshow last year.

The bank said in an emailed statement that as part of its preparing a new strategy, its executives met representatives of financial institutes in Europe, Asia and America.

It said roadshow meetings took place "with a number of representatives of the largest banks and business establishments of the United States, including Jared Kushner, the head of Kushner Companies." VEB declined to say where the meetings took place or the dates.

[...]

Back again full circle to anything that involves Russians is suddenly 'collusion' in hacking the DNC and releasing the emails gained there.

The above has literally nothing to do with that.

funny that.

[...]

Back again full circle to anything that involves Russians is suddenly 'collusion' in hacking the DNC and releasing the emails gained there.

The above has literally nothing to do with that.
Agreed. OTOH, not that President Trump has pissed off Vlad with the Syrian strike, maybe the Russians will start releasing their dirt on both Trump and the RNC. IMO, that will be good since it will take away the main excuse of the butthurt Democrats.

Agreed. OTOH, not that President Trump has pissed off Vlad with the Syrian strike, maybe the Russians will start releasing their dirt on both Trump and the RNC. IMO, that will be good since it will take away the main excuse of the butthurt Democrats.

no, it wouldn't.

The fact that vlad might turn on Trump now doesn't take away from the fact they helped him rig the election last year.

no, it wouldn't.

The fact that vlad might turn on Trump now doesn't take away from the fact they helped him rig the election last year.
Rig the election? Are you exaggerating, ignorant of the truth or just flatout lying? Please tell me how many votes the Russians give Trump and include evidence of the number.

Rig the election? Are you exaggerating, ignorant of the truth or just flatout lying? Please tell me how many votes the Russians give Trump and include evidence of the number.

Yawn, guy, keep pretending the Russians spent millions trying to influence or election for no good reason...
Translation: I was lying. There is no evidence the Russians rigged the election nor that any votes were changed, falsified or otherwise affected. I was just bullshitting you as usual since I have nothing else to offer.

Thanks. Got it. Clearly the Russians hacked the DNC and attempted to influence the election, but there is no evidence their hostile actions worked. Again, if you have evidence they did work, other than Hillary losing, then please provide it.

but there is no evidence their hostile actions worked.

Other than Trump won despite getting three million less votes than Hillary. Other than that, you mean....

Again, you guys fucked this up, own it.
Dude, you can compound your lies anyway you like, but most educated people with an IQ >100 know the US uses an Electoral College system, not a simple popular vote count.

Dude, you can compound your lies anyway you like, but most educated people with an IQ >100 know the US uses an Electoral College system, not a simple popular vote count.

Which the Russians hacked by concentrating their fake news stories in the Swing States.

Thank you much.

Report: Russia paid hundreds to spread anti-Clinton fake news during the election

"There were upwards of a thousand paid internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called a botnet, that can then generate news down to specific areas," Warner said.

While he indicated investigators were still trying to figure out exactly what places the trolls were targeting, Warner mentioned they were exploring possible targeting of three states that helped swing the election for Donald Trump: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

Which the Russians hacked by concentrating their fake news stories in the Swing States.

Thank you much.

Report: Russia paid hundreds to spread anti-Clinton fake news during the election

"There were upwards of a thousand paid internet trolls working out of a facility in Russia, in effect taking over a series of computers which are then called a botnet, that can then generate news down to specific areas," Warner said.

While he indicated investigators were still trying to figure out exactly what places the trolls were targeting, Warner mentioned they were exploring possible targeting of three states that helped swing the election for Donald Trump: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
I've never denied the Russians attempted to influence the election. Now show me the proof that their attempts worked, other than your lame whine that "Trump won".

Partisan asshats whine anytime their side loses. If Hillary had won, the RWNJs would be constantly whining how the election was rigged. Now that Trump won, the LWLs are constantly whining that the election was rigged. What is lacking is evidence that a rigging actually took place. Whining "Bu...bu...but we lost!" doesn't work. Whining that one side or the other attempted to influence the election doesn't fly either. What these whiney little wimps need to do is provide actual evidence of a rigged election, not just cries about "we looooooost!"

Forum List

Back