I am a God on this message board.
Per Seth Abramson:

Seth Abramson on Twitter

upload_2017-3-25_17-59-55.png

upload_2017-3-25_18-0-48.png

upload_2017-3-25_18-1-31.png

Hilarious, and others have run with it now. This is where it originated-
I think Michael Flynn has already cut a deal with the FBI against Donald Trump

There are times in every political journalist’s life when, based on limited and circumstantial evidence, he thinks he’s figured something out. For me, this is one of those times. I don’t have an inside source on this, just a pretty good gut feeling and some publicly known facts I can point to. So I’ll go ahead and make my case for why I think Michael Flynn has already cut a deal with the FBI against Donald Trump.

I'm telling you this Bill Palmer published it 18 hours ago, before Kayyem came out with it.
It was published 18 hours ago by Bill Palmer. Now who is the dumbass?
That's not where it originated, dumbass. The source is in the OP.
You. You're the dumbass. The source is Juliette Kayyem - like it says in the OP.

There are times in every political journalist’s life when, based on limited and circumstantial evidence, he thinks he’s figured something out. For me, this is one of those times. I don’t have an inside source on this, just a pretty good gut feeling and some publicly known facts I can point to. So I’ll go ahead and make my case for why I think Michael Flynn has already cut a deal with the FBI against Donald Trump.
If you holistically look at all the ramifications of your fantastically conjured up scenario, how exactly does it benefit the dems? The AG will eventually purge the FBI in draconian fashion. The Flynn info will be sequestered information under executive privilege... Why again are you so excited???...

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.

Alt Right will be in full denial now because, if it is true, the curtain is whisked away and the Humbug is revealed.

The criminal humbug, DJT.
You are once again wrong. Denying or believing something with no evidence is what the regressors do. Jake, quick, look under your pillow.

Seriously?

"CNN political analyst"

BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAH!

HA!

rofl_emoticon.gif

HHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH! ok,

I don't have anything good to say.

Well, Mallory Keaton tipped him off!

:banana:

That's the princess that played Michael J. Fox's little sister on some show.

Justine Bateman is her name. She's pretty hot.

Excited? I think it is funny. It proves the Dems will spread anything, without anything to back it up, other that a "gut feeling".

If you holistically look at all the ramifications of your fantastically conjured up scenario, how exactly does it benefit the dems? The AG will eventually purge the FBI in draconian fashion. The Flynn info will be sequestered information under executive privilege... Why again are you so excited???...

Excited? I think it is funny. It proves the Dems will spread anything, without anything to back it up, other that a "gut feeling".

Business as usual in Washington DC. The only difference is that now the Democrats are out of the White House and the Republicans are in.

Forum List

Back