BREAKING: Bill Clinton to be Named as “Doe 36” in Epstein Court Documents

To show an idiot claiming pedophiles are Democrats that there are also Republican pedophiles.

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??
Tell us again how it's not about political parties, Simp.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry, this about THE LIST and the sketchy characters on it, none of whom should be president again.
Please explain in detail how flying on a plane from Palm Beach to NJ disqualifies one from being President, you raving lunatic. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'm not protecting anyone, doofus. I'm not in a position to protect any of them. And no, that is not what I'm claiming. What I am claiming is you're a retard for accusing pedophiles of being only Democrats.

Sure you are, you are here desperately trying to deflect away from your favorite pedophiles

You prove to be deranged. As always.

And you are a liar. You retards have desperately tried to tie Trump to epslime, but the reality is it is YOUR peeps who are the pedophiles

And you are a liar. You retards have desperately tried to tie Trump to epslime, but the reality is it is YOUR peeps who are the pedophiles

Rightard, I already showed you plenty of rightwingnut pedophiles. Those are your peeps, not mine.

Rightard, I already showed you plenty of rightwingnut pedophiles. Those are your peeps, not mine.

The OP is about epslime and all those demofascists who loved them some young girls.

And here you are desperately trying to deflect.

The OP is about epslime and all those demofascists who loved them some young girls.

And here you are desperately trying to deflect.

Great, post a list of Democrats caught having sex with Epstein's underaged girls...

Forum List

Back