BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

This is crazy, almost as much shooting death as a typical weekend in Chicago.

Shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me but random mass murders in a public place are. Do you see the difference Einstein?

There it is, everyone.

Hey, minorities, here is how much the average Leftists cares about you. Shootings "in the ghetto aren't a threat to me" so who cares? Little black babies die...who cares?

But mass shootings, now we're talking, see.

Leftists, everyone. I used to be a liberal, more than 20 years ago. When I saw the real heart of Leftism, that all the "compassion" was one big fake, I ran as far and fast as I could. One of the best decisions I ever made. I never looked back.

You should too. Run. Fast and far. All their compassion is fake.

White supremacy is a bad look. REALLY bad this weekend dude, REALLY REALLY bad.

I have no idea the motivations of the shooters is these hyped events, but browns and blacks assault white "supremists" daily. Would there be a surprise of some white kids had "White rage" similar to "Black rage" which is the concept that blacks cannot handle civilized society and feel they must assault and kill Whitey? Quite possible and very understandable. Way more understandable than "Black rage."

Shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me but random mass murders in a public place are. Do you see the difference Einstein?

I actually go to various ghettos occasionally so shootings are the same no matter what. And do not imply Einstein was smart. He was a plagiarist idiot.

Society today is more numb than ever about their actions, their own souls. You have first player shooter game player being rewarded millions for fake killings online and a generation that thinks being a youtube star is appealing.

This was done outside a bar, so who knows what little issue set another dirtbag off. This time the POS is dead. Small solace to the people who were shot or their families.

Last edited:
I'm sure that both sides will blame the other and work to associate the shooter with the other side.

It's insane.

Society is looking more and more fucked.

The regressives may actually get what they want, for society to break down entirely. Thing is, if and when it does, they won’t win.

Yes, we're aware most of you racist deviants from the Burbs are terrified of black and brown people and wouldn't be caught near any significant numbers of them in real life, despite all your drivel about 'Diversity N Stuff'; tell us something new once in a while.

‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
ISLA VISTA, CA—In the days following a violent rampage in southern California in which a lone attacker killed seven individuals, including himself, and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Tuesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said North Carolina resident Samuel Wipper, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this guy from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what he really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past five years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

There it is, everyone.

Hey, minorities, here is how much the average Leftists cares about you. Shootings "in the ghetto aren't a threat to me" so who cares? Little black babies die...who cares?

Leftists, everyone. I used to be a liberal, more than 20 years ago. When I saw the real heart of Leftism, that all the "compassion" was one big fake, I ran as far and fast as I could. One of the best decisions I ever made. I never looked back.

Yes, we're aware most of you racist deviants from the Burbs are terrified of black and brown people and wouldn't be caught near any significant numbers of them in real life, despite all your drivel about 'Diversity N Stuff'; tell us something new once in a while.
WTF are you babbling idiotically about? The topic here is mass murder.

Nearly 370 million people, in a country where the mentally ill are allowed to run loose among criminal illegal aliens and the leaders of its major Parties hate their own country. What's amazing is how small the number of deaths are, actually; it's a tribute to WASP culture and Christians that the toll isn't 10 times larger.

There it is, everyone.

Which you only care about because it impacts YOU.

The blacks in the ghetto can die. We know, August, we know

Society is looking more and more fucked.

The regressives may actually get what they want, for society to break down entirely. Thing is, if and when it does, they won’t win.

Teachers have been screaming about this for about 10 years now, more and more every year. No one wanted to listen. Media too interested in Palace Intrigue.

So, teachers just quit, retired early and told their kids not to go into teaching. Enter teacher shortage. And the whole thing spirals down faster.....

In short, you are dead right

Man this is awful. I used to go to Ned Peppers and the Oregon District all the time. These events get so much attention and you end up with copy cat killers.
Should there be a total news blackout on an event like the El Paso Walmart?

There it is, everyone.

You were whining about strawmen just a little while ago but some cracker wants to talk about ghetto shootings instead of today`s news and you`re alright with that. Shootings at schools, churches, movie theaters, etc. are a threat to everybody. Why are you having a hard time understanding that? I shouldn`t have to talk to you as if you were an 8 year old.

There it is, everyone.

Yes. they're not real liberals or Progressives, they're just self-centered Burb Brat sociopaths parroting what ever can be sold as cover for their real agendas.

Last edited:

There it is, everyone.

You were whining about strawmen just a little while ago but some cracker wants to talk about ghetto shootings instead of today`s news and you`re alright with that. Shootings at schools, churches, movie theaters, etc. are a threat to everybody. Why are you having a hard time understanding that? I shouldn`t have to talk to you as if you were an 8 year old.

you do you, AW.

Very instructive.

Forum List

Back