BREAKING: At least 10 feared dead from mass shooting in Dayton, OH

TITLE.

Another one? In less than a day? I just can't even.

Gunfire on Saturday night in Dayton, Ohio, has resulted in multiple fatalities, according to local media reports.

The death toll could be at least 10, the Dayton Daily News reported, citing unidentified sources. An unspecified number of “walking wounded” were also spotted in the area, according to the report.

At least 10 may be dead in Dayton, Ohio, gunfire: reports
You can you don’t say anything when 1000 plus blacks are shot every weekend across America in towns run by democrats

The far left will stop at nothing to abolish the second amendment.

thumb_if-guns-actually-did-make-everyone-safe-america-would-have-38020604.png
This is certainly reason to. 266 mass shootings this year. Time for Americans to say ENOUGH.

What a horrible thing. I awoke this morning to this news! Between El Paso and Dayton 29 people are dead this morning and about 50 injured. This is horrific something has to be done, I don’t know what.

This is crazy, almost as much shooting death as a typical weekend in Chicago.
Shootings in the ghetto aren`t a threat to me but random mass murders in a public place are. Do you see the difference Einstein?

There it is, everyone.

Hey, minorities, here is how much the average Leftists cares about you. Shootings "in the ghetto aren't a threat to me" so who cares? Little black babies die...who cares?

But mass shootings, now we're talking, see.

Leftists, everyone. I used to be a liberal, more than 20 years ago. When I saw the real heart of Leftism, that all the "compassion" was one big fake, I ran as far and fast as I could. One of the best decisions I ever made. I never looked back.

You should too. Run. Fast and far. All their compassion is fake.
Why the need to feel associated with a group? Why are so many afraid of being an individual? You are so afraid of it that you can't even allow an individual statement be just that. You allow it to alter your thinking.

This is the psychology that has been used to divide and isolate the population. We need to be stronger than that.

The far left will stop at nothing to abolish the second amendment.

thumb_if-guns-actually-did-make-everyone-safe-america-would-have-38020604.png

Wow, very fast CYA and typical political attack before offering your thoughts and prayers for people who have to die for a wingnut read on the second amendment.

Wow, very fast CYA and typical political attack before offering your thoughts and prayers for people who have to die for a wingnut read on the second amendment.

What? It's what you Democrats said after the El Paso shooting... :dunno:

TITLE.

Gunfire on Saturday night in Dayton, Ohio, has resulted in multiple fatalities, according to local media reports.

The death toll could be at least 10, the Dayton Daily News reported, citing unidentified sources. An unspecified number of “walking wounded” were also spotted in the area, according to the report.

Heh...I knew someone was going to be posting as soon as I did, but that's okay. Mine's in the breaking news section, I'm sure the mods will merge.

What we have here is a sick and twisted version of copycat. The libs will blame the guns, but of course the guns are just the killing tools. It could be homemade bombs, or cars, or knives. What is at the heart of this is the sickened and dying society we live in.
I`m a lib and I don`t blame the gun dumb shit. Should we not be allowed to talk about the weapons being used to kill dozens of people in a short time? Our Constitution does have more than 1 (one) amendment. You forgot to mention swimming pool deaths btw.
Right, that's why you're a gun banner like all your kind.

What a horrible thing. I awoke this morning to this news! Between El Paso and Dayton 29 people are dead this morning and about 50 injured. This is horrific something has to be done, I don’t know what.
People should arm themselves. But they are too stupid.

TITLE.

Our Stochastic terrorist Trump has finally taken his cultist base over the edge. Trump is the single largest threat to the United States. We are at war with the radical extremist Right.

TITLE.

Heh...I knew someone was going to be posting as soon as I did, but that's okay. Mine's in the breaking news section, I'm sure the mods will merge.

What we have here is a sick and twisted version of copycat. The libs will blame the guns, but of course the guns are just the killing tools. It could be homemade bombs, or cars, or knives. What is at the heart of this is the sickened and dying society we live in.
'sickened and dying society'" there you have it..truer words never spoken..i suspect we disagree at just what is sickening us..but that something is wrong..is clear.

Forum List

Back