2 dead, 3 wounded in BHM shooting; victims fired on again as they arrive at UAB Hospital’s ER

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Gunfire erupted outside UAB Hospital early Monday as multiple gunshot victims arrived in a private vehicle seeking help.

According to authorities and witnesses, a champagne-colored Chevrolet Tahoe pulled up to the hospital entrance seeking help for gunshot victims inside. That shooting is believed to have taken place following an altercation at Aria Restaurant and Lounge on in the 900 block of Fifth Avenue North.

When the SUV got to UAB – about 2:17 a.m. – another vehicle pulled up and opened fire on the Tahoe.

Birmingham police Officer Truman Fitzgerald at least five people were shot in the initial incident on Fifth Avenue North.
Two of those victims - both females - were pronounced dead at the hospital.

Sigh, if only we could find the common denominator......Culturally (thug life), that's a solid "finish what you started" work ethic though!

BHM is 68% black so I'm going with a FUBAR culture problem.

Gunfire erupted outside UAB Hospital early Monday as multiple gunshot victims arrived in a private vehicle seeking help.

According to authorities and witnesses, a champagne-colored Chevrolet Tahoe pulled up to the hospital entrance seeking help for gunshot victims inside. That shooting is believed to have taken place following an altercation at Aria Restaurant and Lounge on in the 900 block of Fifth Avenue North.

When the SUV got to UAB – about 2:17 a.m. – another vehicle pulled up and opened fire on the Tahoe.

Birmingham police Officer Truman Fitzgerald at least five people were shot in the initial incident on Fifth Avenue North.

Sigh, if only we could find the common denominator......Culturally (thug life), that's a solid "finish what you started" work ethic though!

But hey, they are in solidarity with Trump and his thug life and persecution in court.

I mean all we need is one more gun control law. That would stop someone willing to follow a motherfucker they wanted dead to the hospital to shoot them a second time. I mean if we had an assault weapons ban I bet the two cars would have gone to the local drive-in and talked out their differences over milkshakes.

When the article doesn't mention race, pretty good odds it is a minority group doing the shooting. Names were withheld as well, as a Shaniqua or Lequitia would be a dead giveaway.

Biiiiig difference in how it goes down.

Blacks: Hot-blooded murder, indiscriminate shooting, much collateral damage.
Whites: Cold-blooded murder, carefully targeted, little collateral damage.
Wrong. But white racists always have an excuse.

When the article doesn't mention race, pretty good odds it is a minority group doing the shooting. Names were withheld as well, as a Shaniqua or Lequitia would be a dead giveaway.
Whites have done most of the mass shootings and I don't recall a black group bombing anything.

Forum List

Back