BREAKING: Amnesty accuses Israel of multiple human rights violations INCLUDING CHILDREN!

In its annual "State of the World’s Human Rights" report released on Wednesday, the human rights group accused the Tel Aviv authorities of violating a multitude of international laws.

The report stated that Israeli forces tortured and ill-treated detainees, including children.

“Reported methods included beatings, slapping, painful shackling, sleep deprivation, use of stress positions and threats,” it said.

The report also said that Israeli forces had killed a large number of Palestinians, some of those in extrajudicial executions....

PressTV-Israel guilty of human rights violations: Amnesty
Press TV? Ha ha ha ho ho ho hee hee hee.

Maybe they forgot to mention that Palestinian animals used UN schools and their own hospitals as missile launching and storage sites?

But sunnimack is under the impression: it's all in a days work....(not to mention...free office space).
Well of course, the Palestinians are totally justified using the sick, and their women and children as human shields for their "freedom fighting" (terrorist) activities.

"The Israeli military’s policy of using Palestinian civilians as human shields is well documented. In 2005, the Israeli high court found that Israel’s military had used Palestinian civilians as human shields over 1,200 times during the previous five years, in what is known as the “neighbour procedure”.

The continuation of this abusive tactic has been regularly reported since then, for instance by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Israeli human rights organisation B’Tselem, and the UN Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza conflict."

Israel and Palestinian civilians
Nice try. Palestinians invented human shieldery. Other Islamist terrorists learned this technique from the depraved Pslestinians.

In its annual "State of the World’s Human Rights" report released on Wednesday, the human rights group accused the Tel Aviv authorities of violating a multitude of international laws.

The report stated that Israeli forces tortured and ill-treated detainees, including children.

“Reported methods included beatings, slapping, painful shackling, sleep deprivation, use of stress positions and threats,” it said.

The report also said that Israeli forces had killed a large number of Palestinians, some of those in extrajudicial executions....

PressTV-Israel guilty of human rights violations: Amnesty

Maybe they forgot to mention that Palestinian animals used UN schools and their own hospitals as missile launching and storage sites?

But sunnimack is under the impression: it's all in a days work....(not to mention...free office space).
Well of course, the Palestinians are totally justified using the sick, and their women and children as human shields for their "freedom fighting" (terrorist) activities.

"The Israeli military’s policy of using Palestinian civilians as human shields is well documented. In 2005, the Israeli high court found that Israel’s military had used Palestinian civilians as human shields over 1,200 times during the previous five years, in what is known as the “neighbour procedure”.

The continuation of this abusive tactic has been regularly reported since then, for instance by the UN Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Israeli human rights organisation B’Tselem, and the UN Commission of Inquiry on the 2014 Gaza conflict."

Nice try. Palestinians invented human shieldery. Other Islamist terrorists learned this technique from the depraved Pslestinians.

Making things up or repeating propaganda doesn't make it true. That's all you do here. The Israelis use Palestinians as human shields, the Palestinians do not. Need proof?

Making things up or repeating propaganda doesn't make it true. That's all you do here. The Israelis use Palestinians as human shields, the Palestinians do not. Need proof?

I suppose the cameramen there for the staged photo-op never crossed your vacant mind.

I suppose the cameramen there for the staged photo-op never crossed your vacant mind.

Hooray for Pallywood!

Hooray for Pallywood!

LOL. You Zionutters are hilarious. The IDF guy admits to using the Palestinians as human shields. Pallywood my ass. You are just always wrong. That's what happens when all you believe is fake news, AKA propaganda.

Hooray for Pallywood!

LOL. You Zionutters are hilarious. The IDF guy admits to using the Palestinians as human shields. Pallywood my ass. You are just always wrong. That's what happens when all you believe is fake news, AKA propaganda.

Hooray for Pallywood!

Is like how you totally ignore the fact that Palestinians are infamous for inventing the usage of human shields, and also exporting it to the rest of the Muslim world. What a great contribution!

Hooray for Pallywood!

Is like how you totally ignore the fact that Palestinians are infamous for inventing the usage of human shields, and also exporting it to the rest of the Muslim world. What a great contribution!

Hasbara propaganda has made such claims. Independent organizations have proven that it is Zionist/Jew libel. A standard propaganda ploy, worthy of Goebbels.

Amnesty International’s report into 2008-09 – ‘Operation Cast Lead’,

“Amnesty International, for its part, did not find evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian groups violated the laws of war to the extent repeatedly alleged by Israel. In particular, it found no evidence that Hamas or other fighters directed the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. By contrast, Amnesty International did find that Israeli forces on several occasions during Operation “Cast Lead” forced Palestinian civilians to serve as “human shields.”

“The Goldstone Mission found no evidence to support the widespread charge by Israelis and their supporters that most of the civilian deaths and property damage were a consequence of deliberate Hamas ‘Human Shields’ strategy.”

Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, in July 2014, last month, she was on Fox News and said the following on the ‘Human shield’ claim,

“…there is no evidence that Hamas used Palestinians human shields as defined by International Law… but if you would like to talk about human shields Israel routinely uses Palestinians human shields, I have witnessed it with my own two eyes…”

[1] “Human shields”. From Amnesty International’s report into the 2008/’09 Massacre (‘Operation Cast Lead’) page 76 http://www.amnesty.org/ar/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf
[2] The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict by Adam Horowitz, Lizzy Ratner, Philip Weiss and Philip Weiss Page 366
[3] Jeremy Bowen’s Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields – 22 JULY, 2014 Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields
[4] The Independent – “Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields”, July 29th 2014, US
[5] Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, speaking on Fox News, Human shield claim.

What is "infamous" is your made up stories based on the volumes of propaganda you consume and parrot. You are a propaganda machine, you have never posted anything but propaganda. Never a link to a neutral source.

Funny, the propaganda machine accusing others of being a propaganda machine. Ha ha ha!

Hooray for Pallywood!

Hasbara propaganda has made such claims. Independent organizations have proven that it is Zionist/Jew libel. A standard propaganda ploy, worthy of Goebbels.

“Amnesty International, for its part, did not find evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian groups violated the laws of war to the extent repeatedly alleged by Israel. In particular, it found no evidence that Hamas or other fighters directed the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. By contrast, Amnesty International did find that Israeli forces on several occasions during Operation “Cast Lead” forced Palestinian civilians to serve as “human shields.”

“The Goldstone Mission found no evidence to support the widespread charge by Israelis and their supporters that most of the civilian deaths and property damage were a consequence of deliberate Hamas ‘Human Shields’ strategy.”

Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, in July 2014, last month, she was on Fox News and said the following on the ‘Human shield’ claim,

“…there is no evidence that Hamas used Palestinians human shields as defined by International Law… but if you would like to talk about human shields Israel routinely uses Palestinians human shields, I have witnessed it with my own two eyes…”

[1] “Human shields”. From Amnesty International’s report into the 2008/’09 Massacre (‘Operation Cast Lead’) page 76 http://www.amnesty.org/ar/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf
[2] The Goldstone Report: The Legacy of the Landmark Investigation of the Gaza Conflict by Adam Horowitz, Lizzy Ratner, Philip Weiss and Philip Weiss Page 366
[3] Jeremy Bowen’s Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields – 22 JULY, 2014 Jeremy Bowen's Gaza notebook: I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields
[4] The Independent – “Israel-Gaza conflict: The myth of Hamas’s human shields”, July 29th 2014, US
[5] Anna Baltzer is a Jewish-American public speaker, speaking on Fox News, Human shield claim.

Right, according to this moron, despite the mountains of evidence (some presented on this forum) that Palestinians use human shields and schools, hospitals, hotels, as rocket storage and launch sites, that stuff never happens. Typical. :cuckoo:

Hooray for Pallywood!

Right, according to this moron, despite the mountains of evidence (some presented on this forum) that Palestinians use human shields and schools, hospitals, hotels, as rocket storage and launch sites, that stuff never happens. Typical. :cuckoo:

No, only your Zionist propaganda outlets spout that libel. The facts were presented above with sources. You just parrot propaganda. You just can't understand that your propaganda is easily debunked.

Hooray for Pallywood!

No, only your Zionist propaganda outlets spout that libel. The facts were presented above with sources. You just parrot propaganda. You just can't understand that your propaganda is easily debunked.

Debunked my ass! It is an irrefutable fact that Palestinians use their own children and women as human shields, and they use schools, hospitals, ambulances, and hotels as rocket launch and ammunition storage facilities... recorded by many "pro Palestinian" European journalists as well as the UN. Get a life, propogandist troll.

Debunked my ass! It is an irrefutable fact that Palestinians use their own children and women as human shields, and they use schools, hospitals, ambulances, and hotels as rocket launch and ammunition storage facilities... recorded by many "pro Palestinian" European journalists as well as the UN. Get a life, propogandist troll.

Totally debunked Mr. Propaganda.

Hooray for Pallywood!

That is just Israel's standard bullshit excuse to bomb the crap out of civilians.

Totally debunked Mr. Propaganda.

Actually, the documentary evidence of your Islamic terrorist heroes using Islamics as human shields has been provided many times.

Your pointless propaganda, like usual, doesn't stand against facts.

Hooray for Pallywood!

Hooray for Pallywood!

That is just Israel's standard bullshit excuse to bomb the crap out of civilians.

Your usual retreat to conspiracy theory drivel.

Forum List

Back