Harsh and dehumanizing treatment in Israeli prisons

Ancient lion

Thank your creator
Nov 22, 2010
The mental breakdown experienced by the person is a tragic consequence of the inhumane treatment they endured during their time in prison.

This torture and abuse is not an isolated incident; rather it's systematic terrorism by Israel against Palestinians.
Testimony from released detainees and human rights lawyers, as well as video footage and images illustrate some of the forms of torture and other ill-treatment prisoners have been subjected to by Israeli forces over the past four weeks. These include severe beatings and humiliation of detainees, including by forcing them to keep their heads down, to kneel on the floor during inmate count, and to sing Israeli songs.

A recently released Palestinian detainee from occupied East Jerusalem, who spoke to Amnesty International on condition of anonymity, said how Israeli interrogators subjected him and other detainees at the Russian Compound (al-Maskoubiyeh), a detention center in Jerusalem, to severe beatings which left him with bruises and three broken ribs. He also highlighted how Israeli police interrogators beat them continuously on their heads yelling at them to always keep their heads down, while ordering them to “praise Israel and curse Hamas.” He added: “even when one of the 12 detainees with us in the cell did that, the beating and humiliation did not stop.”

The Zionist side has an established track record on perfoming crimes against humanity.

They'll learn, as America learned in Iraq, that their treatment of prisoners will come back to bite their own soldiers asses.

The mental breakdown experienced by the person is a tragic consequence of the inhumane treatment they endured during their time in prison.

This torture and abuse is not an isolated incident; rather it's systematic terrorism by Israel against Palestinians.

Dehumanizing? Have you ever watched what the EVIL Radical Muslims did to Journalist Daniel Pearl?

The Zionist side has an established track record on perfoming crimes against humanity.

They'll learn, as America learned in Iraq, that their treatment of prisoners will come back to bite their own soldiers asses.
Oh my, putting radical muslim murders in pink panties, making them for a pyramid of bodies like the girl cheerleaders, and having dogs bark at them sure was torture.

I would of cut their heads off, put bacon in their mouths, taken them into the desert and let the vultures eat them. But alas i was stateside at the time.

I would of cut their heads off, put bacon in their mouths, taken them into the desert and let the vultures eat them. But alas i was stateside at the time.
My problem with what you say is that you're not joking. And we've caught 1srelluc in the same ugly extremism!

Looks like a unanimous points verdict for the Freedom Fighters at this point .
Amazing how amateur the Israeli terrorists have been .
Nutty Yahoo must be considering a cyanide capsule .

Oh my, putting radical muslim murders in pink panties, making them for a pyramid of bodies like the girl cheerleaders, and having dogs bark at them sure was torture.

Amateur torture.
I would slit their eyelids, jam a forked stick in their gut given a half turn in the intestines. Then cover them in pig fat staking them spread eagled over a fire ant hill.

If you are going to torture, be serious. It's only what Muslims deserve.

By the way, this a common torture of the native American tribes. I substituted pig fat for honey in honor of Mohammed.

Yeah, the Israelis should practice some of the humane Muslim tactics. Cut off a head, hands, feet, take pictures and send them to the victim's families. That would be so much better, eh?

Since 1952 not one Israeli Prisoner has been executed ( in Prison ) other than a real Nazi .
Activists and various media outlets have reacted to the testimony of the child prisoner Mohammed Nazal from the town of Qabatiya, who was released in the fourth batch on November 27, which revealed some of the assaults that prisoners face in Israeli prisons, leading in some cases to the martyrdom of Palestinian prisoners. Since October 7, there have been six Palestinian prisoner martyrs.

Activists and various media outlets have reacted to the testimony of the child prisoner Mohammed Nazal from the town of Qabatiya, who was released in the fourth batch on November 27, which revealed some of the assaults that prisoners face in Israeli prisons, leading in some cases to the martyrdom of Palestinian prisoners. Since October 7, there have been six Palestinian prisoner martyrs.
Trying to escape or Strangling a Jailer don’t count

What a crock of $hit...

Conditions in Israeli prisons are a thousand times better than the $hithole$ that Hamas keeps their hostages in...

Phukk Hamas, phukk their supporters, and the useful idiots worldwide who are stupid and gullible enough to buy into their bull$hit...

Death to Hamas.

Go Team Israel.

Amateur torture.
I would slit their eyelids, jam a forked stick in their gut given a half turn in the intestines. Then cover them in pig fat staking them spread eagled over a fire ant hill.

By the way, this a common torture of the native American tribes. I substituted pig fat for honey in honor of Mohammed.
When it is found out that their heads are removed with bacon in their mouths they wont go on to heaven and get their 72 virgins. That right there will stop the radical muslims in their tracks...

That is because the Camel Jockeys just kill the Jew before they can imprison them. Daniel Pearl was brutally beheaded and it was shown on the internet. Dumbasses like you also would be executed the same way if the Jockeys got their hands on you.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Amateur torture.

YOU wouldn't do anything to anyone, big mouth.

Forum List

Back