Harsh and dehumanizing treatment in Israeli prisons

The mental breakdown experienced by the person is a tragic consequence of the inhumane treatment they endured during their time in prison.

This torture and abuse is not an isolated incident; rather it's systematic terrorism by Israel against Palestinians.

🥱

EX ISRAELI SOLDIER ADMITS HOW THEY SEND PALESTINIAN CHILDREN TO PRISON BASED ON FALSE ACCUSATIONS

EX ISRAELI SOLDIER ADMITS HOW THEY SEND PALESTINIAN CHILDREN TO PRISON BASED ON FALSE ACCUSATIONS

Ahmed…Perhaps people who burn, kill, torture and kidnap kids shouldn’t complain about the treatment of kids? Just a thought.

Ahmed…Perhaps people who burn, kill, torture and kidnap kids shouldn’t complain about the treatment of kids? Just a thought.
Still turning out the Racist filth are you Troll ?
You love making up these disgusting little stories don't you .
Let's hope you are tracked , soon caught and sent for treatment .
You remind me of a dog turd lying on the pavement ---- needs picking up and disposing of .

1702122129634.jpeg

You remind me of a dog turd lying on the pavement ---- needs picking up and disposing of .
You remind me of dog turd that needs to be run over several times then disposed of. 🇮🇱

Israeli Soldier Threatens Pregnant Palestinian Woman With Rape

Horrific testimony from a pregnant Palestinian woman who detained by Israeli occupation forces:“They (Israeli soldiers) asked me to strip off my clothes. I told him I’m 5 months pregnant but he still hit me in the stomach, and until now my stomach hurts, and he hit me on my head. Then they said if I don’t speak the soldiers will rape me.”

Horrific testimony from a pregnant Palestinian woman who detained by Israeli occupation forces:“They (Israeli soldiers) asked me to strip off my clothes. I told him I’m 5 months pregnant but he still hit me in the stomach, and until now my stomach hurts, and he hit me on my head. Then they said if I don’t speak the soldiers will rape me.”

I was waiting for the Pallywood commercials.

I hope he wore GLOVES 🧤

LOL, so Hamas gets a free pass for doing it first. Run along--you reap what you sow.

An Israeli soldier describes how she and her friends sexually assaulted a Palestinian man.

I’ll wait for someone to translate what you just said into one of the known human languages.

You've over used that dog line, you uncreative, unoriginal buffoon. Try coming up with something different.

The racist narrative of Israel is being utterly shattered.

Forum List

Back