Breaking: 60% Of White Americans Wants Donald Trump To Cut Immigration To Zero

all you are interested in is making money Char . As a boat builder , manufacturer . business all you care about is making money and cheap labor Charwin .

SOLID WHITE , no one advocates that . There are many fine Americans of ALL colors . We simply need to stop importing more inferior nonwestern cultures Charwin .

Last edited:
USA population in 2010 was about 310 million people of all sorts from all areas of the world and thats not counting illegals in the USA . Why does the USA and Especially its American people [and my grown kids or my young grandkids] need or want more imported people Swifty ??

I'll chime in here:

The goal of the Democrat party is to make whites a minority in this country for the first time in our history as quickly as possible. All other groups of people (black, Hispanic, Arab, Asians.....) vote a majority Democrat.

If the Democrats succeed in this, they will insure that our nation will be a one-party government forever. Unless the Republicans get just as liberal as the Democrats, they will have no chance at a majority in the house, Senate or take the White House again.

This is why they killed Kate's law. This is why their liberal judges are trying to stop Trump. This is why they are fighting against the defunding of sanctuary cities. This is why they are against the wall.

Once they succeed in that goal, they will pass an amnesty law that will allow anybody in our borders to be a citizen, and of course, have citizens right to vote.
viets and Cubans vote majority GOP
--------------------------------------------------- so what , muslims , mexicans , most third worlders don't vote Conservative and thats WHO is coming to the USA . Cubans are here since the late 60s , early 70s so they are done . 'viets' , they cause problems for Louisiana shrimpers that didn't need any USA Government aided competition Swifty .

raise wages as a consequence of no legally imported third worlders that have the abilty to work in the USA and that is the answer .
You don't need to artificially raise wages. Labor is a commodity like everything else.
----------------------------------------------------------------- sure but if you keep importing third worlders that are willing to work for LESS thats not a good thing for American workers Plus more importation of people just crowds things up and introduces foreign unAmerican ways of thinking and then voting . -------------------- EXAMPLE , import more 'english' and they are going to want MORE gun control . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more muslims and some are going to want shariah law and more mosques with their daily calls to prayer . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more mexicans and some will be pizzed if a Gringo wears a sombrero or a Gringo chick wears dangly earrings MMike !!
Not disagreeing with that. I just think the government should stay out of setting wages. And yes stop all immigration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- isn't GOV and local Chamber of Commerce orgs setting wages in a roundabout way if they import third worlders that are willing to work for less money than Americans are willing to work for MMIKE !!

There are jobs available now and short supply of workers offering $18/hour. So far no WHITEYS or BLACKS but some Asians are showing up.

Let say we get rid all of these illegals doing all these dirty jobs:
1. Are some of you racist asshole will roll up your sleeve and start working? Some of you probably on welfare or food stamps just barely make it.
2. You are all bitchin about low wages. How much do you think they should of pay you to work on ----- agricultural jobs, busboy, janitors, meat and poultry etc. How much?

This month your *HYPOCRITE* president just requested more foreign workers for his Maralago club seeking 15 house keepers, 20 cooks and 35 servers. Because he can't find those workers here in Florida. It pays $10.33, $11.88, $13.34.
Tell me ---- Who is paying these foreigners so cheap taking over American jobs? At the same you assholes don't want foreign workers.
Can anyone of you assholes explain this crap?
---------------------------------------------------- just a comment but in 1981 i was making similar money per hour to what you tout in your above post plus the best benefits and retirement of most jobs in the USA as i worked on my railroad job Char . ---------------- just a comment plus feck those foreign workers Charwin .

i always ask the question . With a population of about 310 million official residents of the USA while not counting illegal residents , why does the USA need MORE imported people . [especially third worlders , mexicans , etc. eh ??]
To do the jobs Americans on welfare won't...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats no reason , YOU employers should be forced to raise wages to attract American labor rather than to break the law by hiring illegals or importing third worlders Mr. chamber of commerce , Moonglow .

Why should a employer be forced to raise wages of the employee pool that is out there is not worth it?

Also those imported from other parts of the world are usually educated when it come to our Healthcare system and our society lack the educated workforce to supply hospitals with the amount of nurses, doctors and so on that are needed.

Also when you have ten people for one job then you can set the wage low.

Finally, the best solution to stop the hiring of illegals would be to enforce the laws we already have and punish the employer.

America for Americans Bruce .

Fine, then all non-Native Americans hop on a plane and head back to where your ancestors came from.

Either educate the workforce for the jobs need filling or suffer with the idea that someone from Mexico, Philippines or India might be your nurse.

You don't need to artificially raise wages. Labor is a commodity like everything else.
----------------------------------------------------------------- sure but if you keep importing third worlders that are willing to work for LESS thats not a good thing for American workers Plus more importation of people just crowds things up and introduces foreign unAmerican ways of thinking and then voting . -------------------- EXAMPLE , import more 'english' and they are going to want MORE gun control . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more muslims and some are going to want shariah law and more mosques with their daily calls to prayer . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more mexicans and some will be pizzed if a Gringo wears a sombrero or a Gringo chick wears dangly earrings MMike !!
Not disagreeing with that. I just think the government should stay out of setting wages. And yes stop all immigration.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- isn't GOV and local Chamber of Commerce orgs setting wages in a roundabout way if they import third worlders that are willing to work for less money than Americans are willing to work for MMIKE !!

There are jobs available now and short supply of workers offering $18/hour. So far no WHITEYS or BLACKS but some Asians are showing up.

1. Are some of you racist asshole will roll up your sleeve and start working? Some of you probably on welfare or food stamps just barely make it.
2. You are all bitchin about low wages. How much do you think they should of pay you to work on ----- agricultural jobs, busboy, janitors, meat and poultry etc. How much?

This month your *HYPOCRITE* president just requested more foreign workers for his Maralago club seeking 15 house keepers, 20 cooks and 35 servers. Because he can't find those workers here in Florida. It pays $10.33, $11.88, $13.34.
Tell me ---- Who is paying these foreigners so cheap taking over American jobs? At the same you assholes don't want foreign workers.
---------------------------------------------------- just a comment but in 1981 i was making similar money per hour to what you tout in your above post plus the best benefits and retirement of most jobs in the USA as i worked on my railroad job Char . ---------------- just a comment plus feck those foreign workers Charwin .
I made ten an hour in early 1980's also...Wages in the nineties doubled and tripled in my line of work(s).

hey Bruce , America for Americans Bruce !!

Fine, I will go back to where it is cold and the beer is good and we have more whites than You!

I hope you enjoy Apu as your doctor...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i pretty much avoid Doctors based on my healthy constitution . I also live in an area , the sticks with very few 'apus' . Plus i am an older guy that take great pleasure in realizing that what you are building in the USA is mostly for your kids and your grandkids Bruce .

hey Bruce , America for Americans Bruce !!

Fine, I will go back to where it is cold and the beer is good and we have more whites than You!

I hope you enjoy Apu as your doctor...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- i pretty much avoid Doctors based on my healthy constitution . I also live in an area , the sticks with very few 'apus' . Plus i am an older guy that take great pleasure in realizing that what you are building in the USA is mostly for your kids and your grandkids Bruce .

It would be grandchildren and not kids and maybe even great grandchildren. I am sure if you have a hospital near you, well there will be Filipinos...

So enjoy and I have Canada...

like i said , your kids and grandkids will get what you lib lefties are building Bruce and i am happy to see it Bruce . Canada , Canada is being filled to the brim with muslims Bruce . .

Last edited:

I made ten an hour in early 1980's also...Wages in the nineties doubled and tripled in my line of work(s).
------------------------------------------------------------- yep , we had it made and no motorcycle was off limits to me no matter the cost Moonglow . And then i went to work on the Railroad and the lack of foreign labor made it all possible as when i went to work after filling out a paper application and passing a physical i was getting top wages and benefits as i was paid the same amount of money as the old guy Americans that i worked with and who trained me on what to do . No living in my parents basement or on DADS insurance at 26 or riding a skateboard for me and sounds like you had similar . It was good time , probably never to be seen again Moonglow !!

When their Identities Are concealed vs 39% when they are not. You see my friends, this is the silent White majority I speak of that was the catalyst to electing Donald Trump as our glorious leader. It's time to turn the switch off on immigration completely so we can make babies and return this country to the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. The multicultural infestation into our country must cease! Donald Trump is the man that will make it happen. His beautiful Wall is just the beginning.

Twitter
Those must be workers because corporations don't want it to stop.

Major American companies benefit from undocumented workers

The capitalist system is international, with products manufactured and sold worldwide. Capitalists--the tiny minority that owns and controls the international banks and multinational corporations--rely on a global pool of labor. To enable the capitalists to fill their demands for labor, this labor pool has to be somewhat mobile.

How capitalism uses immigrants

like i said , your kids and grandkids will get what you lib lefties are building Bruce and i am happy to see it Bruce . Canada , Canada is being filled to the brim with muslims Bruce . .
Why believe you or that when you got caught lying about Canada's healthcare system and how much you said they hated it and had to stand in long lines and wait months for care.

You are just liars.

believe WHO you like but i know very little about Canadas healthcare system and have never really discussed it Sealy . I grew up with the BEST [USA] healthcare in the world and even today the rich that need surgery come to the USA to BUY it . And 'mkcain' , well , i don't think that he is going to Canada to get his Brain Cancer cured Sealy .

and Canada is being filled to the brim with muslims but that has nothing to do with healthcare does it Sealy .

Forum List

Back