Breaking: 60% Of White Americans Wants Donald Trump To Cut Immigration To Zero

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
When their Identities Are concealed vs 39% when they are not. You see my friends, this is the silent White majority I speak of that was the catalyst to electing Donald Trump as our glorious leader. It's time to turn the switch off on immigration completely so we can make babies and return this country to the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. The multicultural infestation into our country must cease! Donald Trump is the man that will make it happen. His beautiful Wall is just the beginning.

Twitter

Sounds like the government should listen to its citizens and act accordingly.

i always ask the question . With a population of about 310 million official residents of the USA while not counting illegal residents , why does the USA need MORE imported people . [especially third worlders , muslims , mexicans , etc. eh ??]

i always ask the question . With a population of about 310 million official residents of the USA while not counting illegal residents , why does the USA need MORE imported people . [especially third worlders , mexicans , etc. eh ??]
To do the jobs Americans on welfare won't...

i always ask the question . With a population of about 310 million official residents of the USA while not counting illegal residents , why does the USA need MORE imported people . [especially third worlders , mexicans , etc. eh ??]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats no reason , YOU employers should be forced to raise wages to attract American labor rather than to break the law by hiring illegals or importing third worlders Mr. chamber of commerce , Moonglow .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- thats no reason , YOU employers should be forced to raise wages to attract American labor rather than to break the law by hiring illegals or importing third worlders Mr. chamber of commerce , Moonglow .
I have never hired and illegal, and never would..Wages have been rising almost 20% in one year..

We had a 35 year period between WWI and WWII with NO immigration and it gave those here time and the change to integrate and assimilate. I think a similar "time out" it needed and appropriate.

We are not the world's keeper for escape valve!!!!!

They would if they got hungry enough and ran out booze, smokes and food stamps.

I have never hired and illegal, and never would..Wages have been rising almost 20% in one year..
----------------------------------------------------------------- good , don't hire illegals and lets stop importation of third worlder to do work that Americans won't do Moonglow !!

raise wages as a consequence of no legally imported third worlders that have the abilty to work in the USA and that is the answer .

i always ask the question . With a population of about 310 million official residents of the USA while not counting illegal residents , why does the USA need MORE imported people . [especially third worlders , muslims , mexicans , etc. eh ??]

The Swamp Rats are furthering the agenda of White genocide, and replacement is less a obvious approach.

When their Identities Are concealed vs 39% when they are not. You see my friends, this is the silent White majority I speak of that was the catalyst to electing Donald Trump as our glorious leader. It's time to turn the switch off on immigration completely so we can make babies and return this country to the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. The multicultural infestation into our country must cease! Donald Trump is the man that will make it happen. His beautiful Wall is just the beginning.

Twitter

Here's an example of why Trump backers are cowardly racists....

60% of White Americans support cutting immigration to ZERO when their identities were concealed vs. 39% when not. ...

COWARDS !!!!

Stevie is one of those white racists???.....LOL

Twitter
you sound like such a dick riding fan boy
"glorious leader".........negro pu-leeeeeze

raise wages as a consequence of no legally imported third worlders that have the abilty to work in the USA and that is the answer .
You don't need to artificially raise wages. Labor is a commodity like everything else.
----------------------------------------------------------------- sure but if you keep importing third worlders that are willing to work for LESS thats not a good thing for American workers Plus more importation of people just crowds things up and introduces foreign unAmerican ways of thinking and then voting . -------------------- EXAMPLE , import more 'english' and they are going to want MORE gun control . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more muslims and some are going to want shariah law and more mosques with their daily calls to prayer . ------------- EXAMPLE , import more mexicans and some will be pizzed if a Gringo wears a sombrero or a Gringo chick wears dangly earrings MMike !!

We had a 35 year period between WWI and WWII with NO immigration and it gave those here time and the change to integrate and assimilate. I think a similar "time out" it needed and appropriate.

I can see a point in that, slowing down the flow to provide a generation or two time to more easily assimilate and "melt into the melting pot" so to speak; but I contest your assertion that there was NO immigration between the two world wars.

why is MORE immigration needed by existing Americans in the USA Swifty . I ask because the things that i read that you write you are PRO Immigrant and maybe you can tell me why Swifty .

Twitter
And 75 percent of Hispanics want immigration cut to negative 25 percent. This is achieved by stopping all immigration and sending home violent criminals

I can see a point in that, slowing down the flow to provide a generation or two time to more easily assimilate and "melt into the melting pot" so to speak; but I contest your assertion that there was NO immigration between the two world wars.

Nevertheless, despite their chilly reception, immigrants continued to pour into the United States in search of better lives. In 1921, the U.S. Congress passed a new immigration law that set ceilings on the numbers of immigrants permitted from individual countries. Using a formula designed to slow immigration from southern and eastern Europe, the new law had the effect of ensuring that most new immigrants would come from northern and western European nations.

Immigration into the United States was further curtailed by the onset of the Great Depression of the 1930’s. During the Depression years, more people emigrated from the United States than immigrated. Between 1931 and 1940, only about onehalf million new immigrants arrived in the United States. After the United States entered World War II at the end of 1941, the federal government made its immigration laws less restrictive, particularly for citizens of the country’s wartime ally China. Nevertheless, the third great immigration wave was already over.

From Immigration waves

Forum List

Back