Texas Is Poised To Become The Next California.

Somehow "brilliant" is not the first adjective that comes to mind to describe a racist. Maybe it's just me.

When you first drive into Texas on I-10 from the east, immediately you see a sign reading "El Paso -- 896 miles". :lol:
Tara would amend that sign to "Texas--- home of (insert number) white people". And of course the sign would be electronic so it can steadily tick down. With an electroic sad-frowny face that would gradually get more frowny.

It's strange, I was skimming the dial on the radio and stopped at the local right wing circle jerk station a couple days ago and heard them talking about Texas. And they were saying the same thing. I only listened a few minutes but one of the hosts said "if Texas goes then that's the country". THEY believe this is happening though I've never heard of this. I've known for about ten years that demographics nationally are squeezing Republicans out of the national picture even with their recent wins. The demographics are just all lined up against them and the clock is ticking. THEY know this as this is the reason they've been so busy in all these states suppressing the vote of minorities. They understand the game is up.

And it's even stranger because whites still make up 75% of the population the US. Blacks are 12%, Latinos about 15%. But human beings are concentrated in cities all around the world, not in the open countryside. That is why all these 'voting' maps that show red voters almost everywhere with a few pockets of blue are so skewed. Dirt does not vote. Saying ten counties in this state all voted Republican and only two voted Democrat 'sounds' good to Republicans, but all the people live in the two blue areas and people vote, not dirt.

But it is a graphic that makes conservatives feel good. The reality is just the opposite.

I didn't watch the video but it stands to reason the Dems would target Texas to flood with liberals and illegals to win the electoral college (that they claim to want to do away with).

I didn't watch the video but it stands to reason the Dems would target Texas to flood with liberals and illegals to win the electoral college (that they claim to want to do away with).
I am sure the liberals would love to eliminate the EC, but, factually, they know the can't.

They also know that demographics and time are on their side.

Tara is deranged.
I would agree with you were it not for the rapidly increasing availability of graphic evidence that the West is being overrun by Muslim and African males and that our governing officials are not only enabling this massive relocation but are leaving us in the dark about their insidious motive. What will it take to make you realize that the developed West is being passively invaded for the purpose of replacing its diminishing White populations?

The UN is behind this outrage but fortunately for we Americans our current President is the only Western leader who is not going along with it. That does not mean we can afford to lie back and ignore what is happening in Europe. Because once those formerly White-dominated nations are ethnically (and politically) transformed we will need more than a wall around our entire Nation to avoid being occupied by aggressive, military-age, male "refugees."

Tara McCarthy is a smart young woman who knows what she's talking about. You'd be smart to give some thought to what she's telling you.

Tezass would have to do a lot just to become equal to Mexico. But to think that hole could be as great as California is just ridicules. As for the changing of the ethnicity it is what happens in a free nation. Remember the irish jokes of the 1900's? How about the black jokes of the 1850's? My family has Muslim members and Christian members and a Buddhist as well as me, an atheist. I am a child of Adolf and know we are not procreating enough but that is of no concern as the greedy republicans are killing the earth so in maybe 50 or 70 years all will be dead.

Forum List

Back