BREAKING NEWS Former Trump administration official Mike Gill DIES five days after he was shot during DC carjacking

Former President Trump administration member Mike Gill recently died from injuries he sustained after he was carjacked in Washington, D.C., Fox News has learned.

Gill, who served as chief of staff at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), was sitting in his vehicle on Monday night, when a suspect entered his car and shot him. The incident happened in the 900 block of K Street NW at around 5:45 p.m.

Nothing to see here, just coincidence I'm sure.

But seriously, if you once worked for Trump, you probably should keep an extra eye out the back of your head every day, or wind up dead.
eye_roll.gif

Sounds like another Trump Death List! People are being silenced.

(Actually, I already know that's crazy, but no crazier than the Clinton death lists we saw in the 1990's that included plane crashes and suicides.)

Former President Trump administration member Mike Gill recently died from injuries he sustained after he was carjacked in Washington, D.C., Fox News has learned.

Gill, who served as chief of staff at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), was sitting in his vehicle on Monday night, when a suspect entered his car and shot him. The incident happened in the 900 block of K Street NW at around 5:45 p.m.

But seriously, if you once worked for Trump, you probably should keep an extra eye out the back of your head every day, or wind up dead.
The Democrats destroy their cities. It's safer in Ukraine than it is in blue cities.

Sounds like another Trump Death List! People are being silenced.

(Actually, I already know that's crazy, but no crazier than the Clinton death lists we saw in the 1990's that included plane crashes and suicides.)
if you check out the lists, many are trump executives about to testify (4 of 'em, helicopter crash) and trump bankers ( they tend to jump from roofs.) murder is perfectly within trump's capability.

Democrats are the agents of chaos.
They create problems and then offer emergency legislation they claim will fix the problem.

It's a tactic that all leftists use.

First they create the problem......then they blame the problem on their opponents.

It must be fun being a Democrat because you never have to face the consequences of your actions.

Yep.
Organized c rime is known for taking out their own.

The federal government has put enough money and resources in D.C. where the city should be covered in gold. And yet it like a ghetto.
You're jealous of all these government workers

The median salary in Washington, DC is $76,908, with 80% of salaries falling between $34,800 and $167,040.

One never knows when they are going to get ignited, just make sure one is on the right side of the line drawn in the sand BEFORE one gets touched off!

This is getting scary folks. He wasn't all that far off from Trump himself. RIP to Mike Gill.

Democrats are the agents of chaos.
They create problems and then offer emergency legislation they claim will fix the problem.

It's a tactic that all leftists use.

First they create the problem......then they blame the problem on their opponents.

It must be fun being a Democrat because you never have to face the consequences of your actions.

The statist left has always had a problem dealing with reality as well as responsibility. Emotion makes for a poor replacement for common sense.

Forum List

Back