BREAKING: Biden Announces National Address on Dangers of White Supremacy on Jan 6 Anniversary

People need to be reminded of the insurrection attempt you guys made.

White nationalism was just a small part of it but its a larger disease among MAGA types like yourself.
There was no the insurrection.
There is no white supremacist problem.
There's no such thing as QAnon.
All of that CRAP is nothing but a FALSE NARRATIVE.
Made up BULLSHIT from YOU demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombie ASSHOLES!!!

There are openly white supremacist posters on this board, including one who uses this:

as an avatar.
So what?

So much for diversity and inclusion, right?

You have a right to be a white supremacist if you want, you just can't be a fucking TERRORIST.

The BLM/AntiFa crowd were TERRORISTS.

THE TERRORISM WAS FUNDED BY THE DNC.

Democrats are domestic terrorists.

So what?

You have a right to be a white supremacist if you want, you just can't be a fucking TERRORIST.

Not according to DHS and FBI

No race is superior to any other race. They are sometimes incompatible. Sometimes so incompatible that coexistence is impossible.
Leftist Leaders Are Agents of the Right Wing They Were Born In

That's why the ruling class integrated the workplace, to break up the racial solidarity of the unions. You may have been led to disbelieve this (according to what we are told is the Post Hoc, Propter Hoc fallacy) but you can't deny that union membership decreased as integration increased.

So what?

I was responding to a poster claiming there is no white supremacy in the US. Thanks for backing up my assertion that he is wrong.

I was responding to a poster claiming there is no white supremacy in the US. Thanks for backing up my assertion that he is wrong.
There isn’t any white supremacy in America. There is on the other hand, total racism against white people. Specifically white Christian men in the media, and in the business world. Show me a single major company that refuses to hire Black people.

I guess to be more specific there is a tiny amount of racism from individual Americans against each other. But when it comes to the important things like the business, media and Hollywood in the USA , you can’t show a single instance of discrimination against blacks in 2024. Of course, on the other hand the Academy Awards forces blacks to be nominated , many major companies in America Force there to be a certain number of minorities hired for jobs. The NFL and other sports organizations force teams to hire a certain number of Black people.

So I’m just going by common sense without emotions. Maybe you’re letting emotions get the best of you.

There isn’t any white supremacy in America. There is on the other hand, total racism against white people. Specifically white Christian men in the media, and in the business world. Show me a single major company that refuses to hire Black people.

I guess to be more specific there is a tiny amount of racism from individual Americans against each other. But when it comes to the important things like the business, media and Hollywood in the USA , you can’t show a single instance of discrimination against blacks in 2024. Of course, on the other hand the Academy Awards forces blacks to be nominated , many major companies in America Force there to be a certain number of minorities hired for jobs. The NFL and other sports organizations force teams to hire a certain number of Black people.

So I’m just going by common sense without emotions. Maybe you’re letting emotions get the best of you.
There are open white supremacists posting right here, yet you seem to be claiming the only racism in the US is perpetrated against Christian white males.

Are you a white supremacist as well?

It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that one race is superior to any other race.

America's standing in the world has nothing to do with what racist, mentally and intellectually challenged white supremacists/nazis think.

I am neither ashamed nor proud of my race. It is simply the result of genetics.
I am neither ashamed nor proud of my race. It is simply the result of genetics.
If skin color doesn’t matter why do you suppose Democrats are so celebratory about fewer whites / greater diversity?

Looks like you half-breed mutts need to leave then.
It’s like our great founders warned us…huh?

IMG_0450.png

Leftist Leaders Are Agents of the Right Wing They Were Born In

That's why the ruling class integrated the workplace, to break up the racial solidarity of the unions. You may have been led to disbelieve this (according to what we are told is the Post Hoc, Propter Hoc fallacy) but you can't deny that union membership decreased as integration increased.
I have never been a fan of unions.

There are open white supremacists posting right here, yet you seem to be claiming the only racism in the US is perpetrated against Christian white males.

Are you a white supremacist as well?
Trolling and a non response ^

Forum List

Back