BREAKING: Biden Announces National Address on Dangers of White Supremacy on Jan 6 Anniversary

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
What an insane thing to do. White Supremacy? C'mon Man! Doesn't Biden know the founders original intent was to create America for White citizens ONLY? All you have to do is see the first legislation by the first Congress called The Naturalization Act of 1790. See here:

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

1. There's nothing wrong with being White.

2. There's nothing wrong with being Supreme.

Looks like since Biden is flooding the country with brown and black third worlders, he is wanting to replace Whites through population displacement using Cloward-Piven. He's wanting to start a race war between minorities and White people. He , an anti-White himself, will be declaring war against White Americans on January 6 anniversary. This will be the call for minorities to rise up this election season to riot,burn buildings and kill. If there's a race war, mark my words, WHITES WILL PREVAIL!

Last edited:
What an insane thing to do. White Supremacy? C'mon Man! Doesn't Biden know the founders original intent was to create America for White citizens ONLY? All you have to do is see the first legislation by the first Congress called The Naturalization Act of 1790. See here:

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

Looks like since Biden is flooding the country with brown and black third worlders, he is wanting to replace Whites through population displacement using Cloward-Piven. He's wanting to start a race war between minorities and White people. He , an anti-White himself, will be declaring war against White Americans on January 6 anniversary. This will be the call for minorities to rise up this election season to riot,burn buildings and kill. If there's a race war, mark my words, WHITES WILL PREVAIL!

What a surprise an openly white supremacist poster is the first to jump up and down with indignation.

He's an idiot....
And his poll numbers reflect how out of touch he and his handlers are with real Americans.

Last edited:
Very few Americans actually support the Democrats now days. Their numbers are inflated by WEF controlled media. In most communities, saying you're a democrat is like admitting you're a pedo.

Democrats = racist pedophiles

He's an idiot....
And his poll numbers reflect how out of touch he and his handlers are with real Americans.
No, I'm pretty sure running on the fear of white supremacists will is a winning election go getter!!

:auiqs.jpg:

They're gonna get ya like they did the first 4 years of Trump!!!

You are either a white supremist or black supremist or mex supremist or Muslim supremist. Somone has to run things and we can see how blacks run things.

White supremacy to a black person is anything run by whites. Blacks will never accept whites running anything.

Here...

Korie Little Edwards, from the NPR story link below...

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things.

"

For 35 years I lived with racist blacks bordering So. L.A.. Was under constant racial attack from blacks. I know the score. I don't want to be ruled by negro overloads. They are ignorant, racist and systemic criminals.

blacks fuck that.jpg

Let blacks live in their own utopia where they can riot, loot and burn it to the ground in between killing each other off.

His Excellency should not give such a speech.

It will only cause more hard feelings.

He should try to be the uniter that he promised to be when he ran for election in 2020.

Biden and his people are stupid motherfuckers. This is his campaign for reelection starting up. This is one of the things they are going to be pimping all the way up to the November election.

It's too late now to repair any of the damage done by racism in America.
Leper Colony

Segregation prevented damage. Integration led to the present disintegration. The consequences of the Civil Rights for the Uncivilized Act are undeniable, which proves that those who pushed it on America were never idealists. They had destruction in mind from the very beginning.

What kind of tard would buy this crap anyway?

How many white supremacist terrorist attacks have there been in the last... oh I don't know... THIRTY years? Any?

Forum List

Back