BREAKING: Biden Announces National Address on Dangers of White Supremacy on Jan 6 Anniversary

Trolling and a non response ^

I guess to be more specific there is a tiny amount of racism from individual Americans against each other. But when it comes to the important things like the business, media and Hollywood in the USA , you can’t show a single instance of discrimination against blacks in 2024. Of course, on the other hand the Academy Awards forces blacks to be nominated , many major companies in America Force there to be a certain number of minorities hired for jobs. The NFL and other sports organizations force teams to hire a certain number of Black people.

So I’m just going by common sense without emotions. Maybe you’re letting emotions get the best of you.
There are open white supremacists posting right here, yet you seem to be claiming that most racism in the US is perpetrated against Christian white males.

Are you a white supremacist as well?

People need to be reminded of the insurrection attempt you guys made.

White nationalism was just a small part of it but its a larger disease among MAGA types like yourself.

If all you have is the supposed 'fact' that your party isn't 'racist', you're pretty fucked. And even that's not true, all you people ever do is attack the opposition with lies to try to imply that you're the better choice, do you ever have anything positive about your own party to run on? You've fucked everyone over for the last 4 years, your desperation to smear, lie, and attack is beyond old at this point. How long will you run on the '1/6 insurrection'?? :laughing0301: Isn't it time to set up another false flag, or release another pandemic, you better get busy!!

Because so many morons haven't figured it out.
Do you ever hear Republicans talk about how much better a whiter government would be?
Remember when the almost dead fake president said he would only hire a black VP with a vagina? Remember when he said he would only appoint a black Supreme Court justice with a vagina?
Can you link us to your posts where you show your disdain for those in government like the almost dead dude?

People need to be reminded of the insurrection attempt you guys made.
There was no “insurrection attempt” and you look retarded as fuck every time you claim there was.
White nationalism was just a small part of it but it’s a larger disease among MAGA types like yourself.
Do you detest black nationalism? How about Hispanic nationalism? Can you link us to posts to prove it?

Do you ever hear Republicans talk about how much better a whiter government would be?
Remember when the almost dead fake president said he would only hire a black VP with a vagina? Remember when he said he would only appoint a black Supreme Court justice with a vagina?
Can you link us to your posts where you show your disdain for those in government like the almost dead dude?
You are mistaken if you think this excuses your white supremacist beliefs.

Do you really believe white supremacy is a pressing problem in this country, or are simply being a Good German and repeating your party's propaganda?

Last edited:

Serious questions: What is "White Supremacy" and Why is it "wrong"?​

“I'll go first:

I believe that "white people," whom I describe as Caucasians whose ancestry came from Great Britain and northern Europe, were and are responsible for the bulk of what makes this country great. The science and technology, art, music, architecture, literature, philosophy (political, economic, moral, religious), our civil and criminal justice systems, and just as important, the "middle class work ethic." Certainly there have been significant contributions by others - more so in recent years - but most of what makes America great is the work product of white people, mainly white men. There is bad stuff as well, but no worse here than anyplace else in the world, and the good manifestly outweighs the bad.

This belief doesn't cause me to honor any particular white men (or myself) because everyone is an individual, and there are worthless sots among us. Nor does it cause me to look down on anyone else. There are people of all colors and ethnicities who are superior to me by any measure, and I wouldn't deny that for a moment.

But "white people," mainly men, are and have been responsible for most of the good stuff that makes America great.

If that makes me a "White Supremacist," then I am guilty as charged.

What's wrong with it?

Does it stand in the way of people of other races and ethnicities being proud of what "their people" have accomplished? Not in the least. I just like mine.”

“I'll go first:

I believe that "white people," whom I describe as Caucasians whose ancestry came from Great Britain and northern Europe, were and are responsible for the bulk of what makes this country great. The science and technology, art, music, architecture, literature, philosophy (political, economic, moral, religious), our civil and criminal justice systems, and just as important, the "middle class work ethic." Certainly there have been significant contributions by others - more so in recent years - but most of what makes America great is the work product of white people, mainly white men. There is bad stuff as well, but no worse here than anyplace else in the world, and the good manifestly outweighs the bad.

This belief doesn't cause me to honor any particular white men (or myself) because everyone is an individual, and there are worthless sots among us. Nor does it cause me to look down on anyone else. There are people of all colors and ethnicities who are superior to me by any measure, and I wouldn't deny that for a moment.

But "white people," mainly men, are and have been responsible for most of the good stuff that makes America great.

What's wrong with it?

Does it stand in the way of people of other races and ethnicities being proud of what "their people" have accomplished? Not in the least. I just like mine.”

Excellent post!

There are open white supremacists posting right here, yet you seem to be claiming the only racism in the US is perpetrated against Christian white males.

Are you a white supremacist as well?
America Is a USMB-Free Zone

College-level stupidity. Your predatory logic takes a few powerless White Superiority posters such as myself and comes to the slippery conclusion that it proves White Supremacy dominates the rest of the country.

So what?

So much for diversity and inclusion, right?

You have a right to be a white supremacist if you want, you just can't be a fucking TERRORIST.

The BLM/AntiFa crowd were TERRORISTS.

THE TERRORISM WAS FUNDED BY THE DNC.

Democrats are domestic terrorists.
Prove to us that the BLM/Antifa crowd were funded by the DNC.

This is the type of hate and stupidity we get because we let Potatohead and the Democrats get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.

Shame on us!

“I'll go first:

What's wrong with it?

The racist laws enslaved black men and kept them from doing what white men did. The laws prevented women doing what white men did.

Why aren't you 'proud' of the accomplishments of the Arabs who invented algebra and the number system use that we use? It is the basis for advanced mathematics that fueled the western advancements in science. Why aren't you 'proud' of many accomplishments of the ancient Chinese like gunpowder, the compass, the mechanical clock, paper and movable type printing?

The people who first came here a stole the land form the indigenous population happen to have been white, but being proud of them just because of their color is certainly racist. Pro white racism is the very core white supremacy.

It seems to me the Dems are completely and absolutely misreading the room. Still.

Nope. The room on the extreme left may not be the biggest, but they are by far the loudest, most obnoxious and are running the show. Dems and Biden know exactly what they are doing by race baiting.

What an insane thing to do. White Supremacy? C'mon Man! Doesn't Biden know the founders original intent was to create America for White citizens ONLY? All you have to do is see the first legislation by the first Congress called The Naturalization Act of 1790. See here:

[The Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) was a law of the United States Congress that set the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limited naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, enslaved people, free Africans, Pacific Islanders, and Asians.]

1. There's nothing wrong with being White.

2. There's nothing wrong with being Supreme.

Looks like since Biden is flooding the country with brown and black third worlders, he is wanting to replace Whites through population displacement using Cloward-Piven. He's wanting to start a race war between minorities and White people. He , an anti-White himself, will be declaring war against White Americans on January 6 anniversary. This will be the call for minorities to rise up this election season to riot,burn buildings and kill. If there's a race war, mark my words, WHITES WILL PREVAIL!

Of course he is...he has nothing to run ON, so he's trying to create a "crisis" that he can run against.

Forum List

Back