Brave Sir Robin Adam Schiff Bravely Runs Away from Impeaching Trump

As I said a year ago...this was never about impeachment over collusion with Russia.
It was about using that as the gate opener hoping to find other things that could be used to impeach.
And ladies and gentlemen - that is an attempted coup de atat. By definition.
As objective and honest as possible, there is not a fiber of belief in me that those who began this investigation did so to find collusion rather than hoping to find something else.
Justice seeking people investigate crimes looking for the criminal.

Fascist investigate people looking for crime.

Yes.. It is an attempted coup de atat
it is what communists did in the old days. just so everyone has their history lesson.

As I said a year ago...this was never about impeachment over collusion with Russia.
It was about using that as the gate opener hoping to find other things that could be used to impeach.
As objective and honest as possible, there is not a fiber of belief in me that those who began this investigation did so to find collusion rather than hoping to find something else.

Exactly.
I made a thread opener awhile back and stated - "in a democratic society, law enforcement is to investigate crime, not people". And for the life of me I couldn't get several leftist here to even understand the meaning of that sentence let alone agree with it.
There is HUGE difference in the two approaches. God forbid we become a nation where your life can be turned upside down because someone thought maybe they could find something on you if they only look. There must be a crime committed first, or convictable evidence one has been committed.

Exactly.
I made a thread opener awhile back and stated - "in a democratic society, law enforcement is to investigate crime, not people". And for the life of me I couldn't get several leftist here to even understand the meaning of that sentence let alone agree with it.
There is HUGE difference in the two approaches. God forbid we become a nation where your life can be turned upside down because someone thought maybe they could find something on you if they only look. There must be a crime committed first, or convictable evidence one has been committed.
well one way is american, and the other, investigate people looking for a crime, is communist.

Not just Fascists.....

Not just Fascists.....

those with the men with the guns will take you over, just remember that. that's why they want to take our guns. it is as obvious as the blue sky. Mr. Blue Sky, Mr. Blue Sky......

Impeachment is a process that is dependent on the "jury".....and we all know that the senate republicans are scared shitless of Trump.....his tweets....AND, his cult members' devotion (like yours.)

You got that right....we're just waiting for orders from the King to murder thousands of you, maybe millions, who knows? :dunno:

Actually, the problem with impeaching the President is that he has done absolutely NOTHING that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors." And if fact, with the "Russia collusion" hoax apparently dying a whimpering death, and "obstruction of justice" taking the top position, Schiff knows that none of the "obstruction of justice" claims passes the laugh test, when exposed to the light of day.

For example, Trump is said to have paid off the bimbo's in order to preserve his unsullied image of a faithful married man - for the voters - and not to keep his wife and kids in the dark. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump is said to have fired Comey to impede the now-ridiculous Russia investigation, and not because of his laundry list of blunders as FBI head - which had most Congressional Democrats screaming, "Off with his HEAD!" Riiiiiiiiiight.

It is not "political." Impeachment would simply make the Democrats look more like fools than they already do.
But I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors for two years there was a mountain of evidence to impeach tRump.
fking mountains of evidence. everyone of them democrats to a man stated such a statement. So, either there is or they all fking lied. Liar liar pants on fire to every democrat in DC. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

Everyone, write it out...LIAR,LIAR, LIAR DEMOCRATS. ADAM was the top Dem on that statement!!!! at Tucker Carlson show every fking time he was on. Every time.

Do you remember when (((schiff))) said that releasing the Nunes Memo would be a disaster for national security? And then it was released and we saw that it wasn’t?
Logic doesn’t come into play here.

Actually, the problem with impeaching the President is that he has done absolutely NOTHING that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors." And if fact, with the "Russia collusion" hoax apparently dying a whimpering death, and "obstruction of justice" taking the top position, Schiff knows that none of the "obstruction of justice" claims passes the laugh test, when exposed to the light of day.

For example, Trump is said to have paid off the bimbo's in order to preserve his unsullied image of a faithful married man - for the voters - and not to keep his wife and kids in the dark. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump is said to have fired Comey to impede the now-ridiculous Russia investigation, and not because of his laundry list of blunders as FBI head - which had most Congressional Democrats screaming, "Off with his HEAD!" Riiiiiiiiiight.

It is not "political." Impeachment would simply make the Democrats look more like fools than they already do.
But I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors for two years there was a mountain of evidence to impeach tRump.
fking mountains of evidence. everyone of them democrats to a man stated such a statement. So, either there is or they all fking lied. Liar liar pants on fire to every democrat in DC. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

Everyone, write it out...LIAR,LIAR, LIAR DEMOCRATS. ADAM was the top Dem on that statement!!!! at Tucker Carlson show every fking time he was on. Every time.

Do you remember when (((schiff))) said that releasing the Nunes Memo would be a disaster for national security? And then it was released and we saw that it wasn’t?
Logic doesn’t come into play here.
ever

Impeachment is a process that is dependent on the "jury".....and we all know that the senate republicans are scared shitless of Trump.....his tweets....AND, his cult members' devotion (like yours.)

You got that right....we're just waiting for orders from the King to murder thousands of you, maybe millions, who knows? :dunno:
More than the millions already killed by the Trump tax cuts?

Or the millions lost when we ended Net Neutrality... Or supporting Brexit.

...and those untold millions killed by global warming!

A report released earlier this year from the climate change watch group DARA estimates that the deaths related to climate change and its chief driver, fossil fuels, were roughly 5 million in 2010. That number makes climate change one of the leading causes of death in the world; for comparison, cancer causes about 7.6 million deaths per year.

Or the millions lost when we ended Net Neutrality... Or supporting Brexit.

...and those untold millions killed by global warming!

A report released earlier this year from the climate change watch group DARA estimates that the deaths related to climate change and its chief driver, fossil fuels, were roughly 5 million in 2010. That number makes climate change one of the leading causes of death in the world; for comparison, cancer causes about 7.6 million deaths per year.

Do you understand English???

What does 'estimates' mean?

BTW....
"Since 1998, more than 31,000 American scientists, have signed a public petition announcing their belief that “…there is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth’s atmosphere and disruption of the Earth’s climate.”

That Scientific Global Warming Consensus...Not!

Since global warmists gain fame, grants, career advancement etc. by claiming there is global warming.....
....what would be the motive of the thousands of scientists who call it a sham????

Brexit?

Have you followed what's happening with that laely tard?

Newsflash. It ain't good
More freedom and smaller government is almost always good.

The Brit's right to self-rule is certainly good.

Do you think Brits should stay subservient to the EU? If so, why?

Last edited:
Dem's folded like a cheap lawn chair on impeaching Trump. Proving yet again they will tell whatever lies required to get elected.

Is this the Climate Change that started Billions of years ago when the Ice Age ended, or the Climate Change caused by Bernie and Hillary's private jets?

Forum List

Back