Brave Sir Robin Adam Schiff Bravely Runs Away from Impeaching Trump

If Congress does not get what Mueller reports, which at this point they are NOT going to see any of it, it all goes to Trump's pick for AG who will hold the findings back from congress, then going for an impeachment, without the Mueller investigative findings, is fruitless.

And it is going to be a long long battle in the Courts, to receive this info.

therefore, it is off the table, FOR NOW.

Fight like heck to win the Senate in 2020, just like they won the House in 2018, through their ideas and legislative plans, is the only thing they can do.
why can't the left just build a better platform to attract voters?

also - the notion that trump could onto the mueller report is laughable at best. it's you buying some emotional insurance for when you don't get what you were after.

the hillary haters know it well.
Oh and the Democrats do have a winning platform, as shown in 2018.

The Republicans in congress have no platform at all...

If Congress does not get what Mueller reports, which at this point they are NOT going to see any of it, it all goes to Trump's pick for AG who will hold the findings back from congress, then going for an impeachment, without the Mueller investigative findings, is fruitless.

Fight like heck to win the Senate in 2020, just like they won the House in 2018, through their ideas and legislative plans, is the only thing they can do.

also - the notion that trump could onto the mueller report is laughable at best. it's you buying some emotional insurance for when you don't get what you were after.

Oh and the Democrats do have a winning platform, as shown in 2018.

The Republicans in congress have no platform at all...
and what exactly is their platform? all i ever hear from them is NO and ORANGE MAN BAD. coming around the outside killing babies after being born is soon to make their agenda.

and what exactly is their platform? all i ever hear from them is NO and ORANGE MAN BAD. coming around the outside killing babies after being born is soon to make their agenda.

and you lie to suit your agenda ^

Of course he can have Barr hold on to the Mueller report...

it's in the rules that Barr only has to give a brief summary....

thus the long court battles to actually get it....

President Trump could shorten all of those court battles, by having it released in full, himself, if he has nothing to hide...

what do you actually think the chances of that are....?

Of course he can have Barr hold on to the Mueller report...

it's in the rules that Barr only has to give a brief summary....

thus the long court battles to actually get it....

President Trump could shorten all of those court battles, by having it released in full, himself, if he has nothing to hide...

what do you actually think the chances of that are....?
like i said - buying some emotional insurance in the form of excuses in case you don't get what you've convinced yourself you should.

i should go into business selling emotional insurance.

keep demonstrating you have no idea how due process works...

talking to dishonest dopes like you is like talking to a wall!

Investigations will continue tardlette. If the evidence is strong enough...there will be impeachment

Do you know who this is in the painting Lesh?

EDBB79B6-B4A6-439A-B1C9-DA701CF4E0F9.jpeg

RUNAWAY!!!!!
View attachment 250045

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., rushed to the defense of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday, saying only “graphic evidence” would warrant an impeachment gamble against President Trump.

“In the absence of very graphic evidence, it would be difficult to get the support in the Senate needed to make an impeachment successful. Again, my feeling is let’s see what Bob Mueller produces. But the evidence would have to be pretty overwhelming,” Schiff told CNN.

Across the caucus, Democrats have been asked to comment about Pelosi, D-Calif., abruptly shutting the door on impeachment in an interview published Monday.

Adam Schiff: Impeachment gamble not worth it without 'very graphic evidence'

tumblr_m47qoi4RjC1qd4igko1_400.jpg

As I said a year ago...this was never about impeachment over collusion with Russia.
It was about using that as the gate opener hoping to find other things that could be used to impeach.
And ladies and gentlemen - that is an attempted coup de atat. By definition.
As objective and honest as possible, there is not a fiber of belief in me that those who began this investigation did so to find collusion rather than hoping to find something else.

...his head smashed in and his heart cut out and his liver removed and bowls burnt out and his nostrils raped and his bottom burnt off and his penis....

Actually, the problem with impeaching the President is that he has done absolutely NOTHING that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors." And if fact, with the "Russia collusion" hoax apparently dying a whimpering death, and "obstruction of justice" taking the top position, Schiff knows that none of the "obstruction of justice" claims passes the laugh test, when exposed to the light of day.

For example, Trump is said to have paid off the bimbo's in order to preserve his unsullied image of a faithful married man - for the voters - and not to keep his wife and kids in the dark. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump is said to have fired Comey to impede the now-ridiculous Russia investigation, and not because of his laundry list of blunders as FBI head - which had most Congressional Democrats screaming, "Off with his HEAD!" Riiiiiiiiiight.

It is not "political." Impeachment would simply make the Democrats look more like fools than they already do.
But I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors for two years there was a mountain of evidence to impeach tRump.
fking mountains of evidence. everyone of them democrats to a man stated such a statement. So, either there is or they all fking lied. Liar liar pants on fire to every democrat in DC. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

Everyone, write it out...LIAR,LIAR, LIAR DEMOCRATS. ADAM was the top Dem on that statement!!!! at Tucker Carlson show every fking time he was on. Every time.

As I said a year ago...this was never about impeachment over collusion with Russia.
It was about using that as the gate opener hoping to find other things that could be used to impeach.
And ladies and gentlemen - that is an attempted coup de atat. By definition.
As objective and honest as possible, there is not a fiber of belief in me that those who began this investigation did so to find collusion rather than hoping to find something else.
Justice seeking people investigate crimes looking for the criminal.

Fascist investigate people looking for crime.

Yes.. It is an attempted coup de atat

Actually, the problem with impeaching the President is that he has done absolutely NOTHING that rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors." And if fact, with the "Russia collusion" hoax apparently dying a whimpering death, and "obstruction of justice" taking the top position, Schiff knows that none of the "obstruction of justice" claims passes the laugh test, when exposed to the light of day.

For example, Trump is said to have paid off the bimbo's in order to preserve his unsullied image of a faithful married man - for the voters - and not to keep his wife and kids in the dark. Riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Trump is said to have fired Comey to impede the now-ridiculous Russia investigation, and not because of his laundry list of blunders as FBI head - which had most Congressional Democrats screaming, "Off with his HEAD!" Riiiiiiiiiight.

It is not "political." Impeachment would simply make the Democrats look more like fools than they already do.
But I was assured by my moral and intellectual superiors for two years there was a mountain of evidence to impeach tRump.
fking mountains of evidence. everyone of them democrats to a man stated such a statement. So, either there is or they all fking lied. Liar liar pants on fire to every democrat in DC. LIAR, LIAR, LIAR

Everyone, write it out...LIAR,LIAR, LIAR DEMOCRATS. ADAM was the top Dem on that statement!!!! at Tucker Carlson show every fking time he was on. Every time.

You know, eventually someone is going to point out that Schiff had insight and possession of all the documents that we are now seeing.

And every time he stated that evidence was evident everywhere, he was lying. He KNEW there was no collusion.

This two year charade is gonna end badly for the Dems. I mean BADLY

Forum List

Back