Brain Scan

I have hospital appointment today, for brain scan, for two weeks I have had pain in head. So, I must go to this appointment now.

Mr. Lucy says this might be first, as to have brain scan, you need a brain....yes, I spanked him for this comment :eek-52: :dev2:

Okay, so 6 hours in the hospital. The scan and then they did some tests, so we got home at like 10.15pm :eek-52:

There's bad news, there's shocking news and there's good news.

The bad news - for the horrible people, who thankfully ARE a MINORITY here....I am not going to die, I have no tumour etc.

The shocking news - they SUCCESSFULLY determined that I HAVE brain, it is there....of course they did have to employ the magnifying glasses to locate, but they find!

The good news - they can treat problem with specific medication and hopefully it'll be sorted.

:smoke:

I have hospital appointment today, for brain scan, for two weeks I have had pain in head. So, I must go to this appointment now.

Mr. Lucy says this might be first, as to have brain scan, you need a brain....yes, I spanked him for this comment :eek-52: :dev2:

Where exactly is this pain?
Rear, side, front?
Is it throbbing?
Migraine...Feels like a white hot knife is trying to stab it's way out of your skull.

It is like jabbing but at times very piercing jolts of pain, it's not 24/7, but it is every day for two weeks. Also I have had to sleep on my back, because if even slight pressure on sides of head starts the pains.

They tell me some special type of trapped nerves, that I can't remember official name for.

Rear, side, front?
Is it throbbing?
Migraine...Feels like a white hot knife is trying to stab it's way out of your skull.

It is like jabbing but at times very piercing jolts of pain, it's not 24/7, but it is every day for two weeks. Also I have had to sleep on my back, because if even slight pressure on sides of head starts the pains.

They tell me some special type of trapped nerves, that I can't remember official name for.

I am happy for you that it is treatable.

Could be sinuses. Happens every year for MrG and myself. Has spring sprung yet where you are Lucy?
Glad to see you decided to stay even if you and I have to disagree on stuff.

Spring? It's like the Arctic :eek-52:

That's what I was asking: Has spring sprung where you are?
It has here, that's for sure.

Rear, side, front?
Is it throbbing?

Occipital neuralgia?

Rear, side, front?
Is it throbbing?

Occipital neuralgia?

No they say that the trapped, or they call it a pinched nerve, is in my neck and not the brain. But this is cause of the headaches, also the pain in neck and it is in shoulder. The headaches feel like bad migraine, but I knew it wasn't this already as I was given migraine pills and they had no effect at all.

Forum List

Back