Brady Suspended Four Games; Patriots Will Lose Draft Pick

So the Patriots will start the season without a QB.

Big deal, Cleveland does that every year.

I wouldnt be surprised if Patriots repeat as SB Champs...........I agree Commish is an abject disaster needs to be ousted

The other owners in the league should unanimously empower Goodell to use the equivalent of league power of 'eminent domain,' seize the Patriots for $1, ban the owners and Belichek and Brady for life, and move the team to Los Angeles in time for the season.

I wouldnt be surprised if Patriots repeat as SB Champs...........I agree Commish is an abject disaster needs to be ousted

Roger grew a pair. But he and Kraft are butt buddies, so he will allow it to be reduced to 2 games. It is written....

Shady Brady is a pompous piece of excrement....He probably has been playing the same trick with the balls for years. Finally he gets caught. I want to hear the Boos at the Cheatriot's away games.

know how many pros have admitted to cheating after they are out.........
Rice admitted to using stickum his whole career.....49rs better give back all their toys

Roger grew a pair. But he and Kraft are butt buddies, so he will allow it to be reduced to 2 games. It is written....

Shady Brady is a pompous piece of excrement....He probably has been playing the same trick with the balls for years. Finally he gets caught. I want to hear the Boos at the Cheatriot's away games.

It is normal for players to appeal and the appeals committee will knock it down. It's normal, no matter how hard you spin it.

know how many pros have admitted to cheating after they are out.........
Rice admitted to using stickum his whole career.....49rs better give back all their toys

That's ok, that was Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, they are different.

Brady refused to hand over his text messages, then he said he never contacted one of the deflaters in this incident, even while the NFL had proof that he had. He blatantly lied to the NFL. A cheater and a Pompous Liar......not sure if he will get the his four games reduced with a record like that.....

Brady refused to hand over his text messages, then he said he never contacted one of the deflaters in this incident, even while the NFL had proof that he had. He blatantly lied to the NFL. A cheater and a Pompous Liar......not sure if he will get the his four games reduced with a record like that.....

It should if it follows most of the other arbitrary suspensions. Hell, they have even reduced PED suspensions, which I believe have a far greater impact on the game.

Brady screwed himself by lying. The cover up is worse than the offense. The offense is $25,000 fine. Now it's $1 million, draft choices and suspension.

It is really stupid to cover things up.

I totally agree. The offense is not nearly as serious as the attempted cover up and lies. If he had just come out and said, "Yes, we reduced the air in the balls..." you would probably looking at a far smaller penalty. But he lied and he refuses to admit that he and the ball handlers even talked.

I totally agree. The offense is not nearly as serious as the attempted cover up and lies. If he had just come out and said, "Yes, we reduced the air in the balls..." you would probably looking at a far smaller penalty. But he lied and he refuses to admit that he and the ball handlers even talked.

That is what I thought was funny. What the hell was he thinking, they work for the same team, the handle the equipment, yet no one knows or talks to them? Pretty funny stuff.

I doubt Garappolo (or anyone else they might sign) would be better than Brady. Having said that, expect the Patriots to go no holds barred full revenge mode on everyone this season. The Colts may lose their week 6 game by about 100 points.

The Flats already found a replacement for Brady

"BREAKING: Patriots announce the signing of undrafted free agent Dom Drady"

CEwlqD1UgAA0Ud_.jpg

https://twitter.com//status/597894262454255617/photo/1

Kraft may not say it and neither may his fellow owners, but if Goodell’s tenure as commissioner wasn’t already on an egg timer over the handling of the domestic violence cases, it probably is now. Making the NFL look bad over the Ray Rice case could be downplayed. “Why are so many upset with the commissioner? Shouldn’t we be talking about domestic abuse?” was often a Goodell apologist’s reply. But now, this is inside the house that Pete Rozelle built — Goodell is messing with an owner. If Goodell isn’t figuratively sleeping with the fishes by the beginning of the season, it’s only by the grace of the owners to not add any more negative PR in a year where negative PR was the soup de jour for the NFL. With Tom Brady Suspended Patriots Losing Picks And Fined How Long Till Roger Goodell Is Fired - Forbes

Kraft may not say it and neither may his fellow owners, but if Goodell’s tenure as commissioner wasn’t already on an egg timer over the handling of the domestic violence cases, it probably is now. Making the NFL look bad over the Ray Rice case could be downplayed. “Why are so many upset with the commissioner? Shouldn’t we be talking about domestic abuse?” was often a Goodell apologist’s reply. But now, this is inside the house that Pete Rozelle built — Goodell is messing with an owner. If Goodell isn’t figuratively sleeping with the fishes by the beginning of the season, it’s only by the grace of the owners to not add any more negative PR in a year where negative PR was the soup de jour for the NFL. With Tom Brady Suspended Patriots Losing Picks And Fined How Long Till Roger Goodell Is Fired - Forbes
Who cares the supercilious midget Kraft was knocked on his ass with this decision.

Part of Vincent's letter to Brady.

“Your actions as set forth in the report clearly constitute conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in the game of professional football. The integrity of the game is of paramount importance to everyone in our league, and requires unshakable commitment to fairness and compliance with the playing rules. Each player, no matter how accomplished and otherwise respected, has an obligation to comply with the rules and must be held accountable for his actions when those rules are violated and the public’s confidence in the game is called into question.”

"There will be an immediate impact for the team, but the greater harm may come to Brady’s reputation, which was previously simply that he was one of the best players in the history of the game."

Troy Vincent to Brady Accountable no matter how accomplished ProFootballTalk
They should have banned his eligibility to the Hall of Fame, Like MLB did to Pete Rose.

That's it.

Four games, haven't heard the draft picks.

Brady will appeal and it will go down to two games.

everyone expects the rules to be followed

the whole team should be kicked out for the entire season

if they dont like it

start the cheaters league

Forum List

Back