Boycott the Steelers

The fact that there was never any proof of ANY wrong-doing doesn't seem to bother some people at all since they already "know" what they want to believe anyway.

Remember, this isn't a court of law so the "company," the NFL in this case makes the rules.

What kind of evidence would you want? We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. Now the only question, and there really isn't a question, who would want those balls deflated? The ball boy or Brady?

The league's evidence against Brady centers on three main points: 1) his reaction to the condition of game balls used in a Week 7 game against the New York Jets in October, 2) how he interacted with McNally and Jastremski following subsequent games, and 3) how he communicated with the two after Deflategate exploded.

The report points to evidence of Brady's interest and knowledge of ball inflation levels as early as October 2014, several months before the AFC Championship game. In a text message exchange between McNally and Jastremski following a game against the Jets, Brady is portrayed as angry about the condition of the footballs (NSFW language below):

Read more: NFL evidence against Tom Brady in Deflategate - Business Insider
I can't wait until I see my sons' team, the Steelers, get thrashed on opening day. Should set the tone for the rest of Pittsburghs' season..........:cool-45:.

Another hater of success of a blue collar team, sad.

But there is hope. EA sports predicted the last super bowl down to the actual score.

'#Madden16' trailer predicts Steelers Super Bowl win over Cardinals

I think they are banking on the popularity of the Steelers. Who know maybe they will be in seventh heaven next year.
No matter the topic, you remain an uninformed imbecile

Early Fumbles in “DeflateGate”

thank me later....

So let me get this straight, you leave the Romper Room discussion board to post this, there has to be an age limit.

Anyway, what do you think that the commissioner has a hard on for the Patriots and Brady?

When the opposing team tells another team that the balls are under inflated it sure seems to me that they should know the difference.

And here is the experiment that is cited in you link:

Healy and his team did their best to recreate the changes in temperature and moisture the ball underwent from the warm locker room to the cold rainy field. They soaked the footballs in water with a damp rag and stored them in a 50-degree room for about two hours. “In that time we saw that there was an on average 1.8 psi drop in the footballs,” Healy said.

Yeah, that is exactly what happened to the balls that day.

And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated? The answer is no. No this was a violation of the rules just like they violated the rules in spy gate. The Patriots cheat time to grow up and see for yourself. I believe they found one ball not under inflated, was that ONE ball over inflated?
And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated?

How would you know? You know they aren't monitored, right?

Oh, yeah....you're one of those idiots who believed that Scrub would

cut taxes

increase defense spending

and

maintain the surplus

and after watching him vaporize that surplus, you voted for him again in the belief that he would surely do it "this time"...

am I right?

Oh gosh another cheater lover, and I bet you voted for Obama and can't wait for Mrs. Clinton. And remember you made it political.

If this were happening to my team I might argue in their behalf but what you are doing is making your facts.

The facts, as I supplied on other posts, is that the balls in the game were monitored for one thing because teams were telling the NFL that the balls were under-inflated. Also they monitored the Colt's balls and NONE of them were under-inflated.

Live with it Brady did something stupid. I doubt he thought he was cheating or would get caught but he did and he did. Now it is up to the NFL to see if they and the game has any integrity at all. Don't worry, I really don't think they do.

You linked to a story that was false.....

And with respect to voting for Obama?

I don't feel any need to apologize for this

fredgraph.png

Want me to show you the same graph for the guy for whom you most recently cast 2 enthusiastic votes?

There should never be a place in Canton for these two.

For the greatest coach and quarterback the sport has ever known? Oh, they will find a place. You'll pay money to see their artifacts and be happy to do it.
Whenever I make the forty mile drive west to Canton, I spend my time in the Steelers Wing.

If I must use the restroom, I'll see what the CHEATING MOTHER FUCKING PATRIOTS have to offer.

Really? You have a problem with Tom Brady and the Cheatriots but the Steelers signing The Dog Killer is okay with you?

Yep, he paid the price for his crime, still waiting on Brady.

Don't wait, there was no crime.

Yep sir, you know better then the NFL and the whole league. ....

According to the judge, if not your feeeeeeelings. Maybe you don't need facts, evidence, and process, but real justice does.

Wow, that really takes some balls to post. I presented the evidence ........

No, you posted your feeeeeeeeeeeeelings. The NFL failed to prove ANYTHING at any level.

Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.
Ignorant nonsense.

And mixing politics into sports is BEYOND IGNORANT

Yep, he paid the price for his crime, still waiting on Brady.

Don't wait, there was no crime.

Yep sir, you know better then the NFL and the whole league. ....

According to the judge, if not your feeeeeeelings. Maybe you don't need facts, evidence, and process, but real justice does.

Wow, that really takes some balls to post. I presented the evidence ........

No, you posted your feeeeeeeeeeeeelings. The NFL failed to prove ANYTHING at any level.

You are just posting Bullllllllllllllllllllllll Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

You can't get passed the FACT that the balls were under inflated and the NFL is not exactly the kind of organization that shoots itself in the foot.

And you still don't know why the judge ruled as he did, it had NOTHING to do with evidence. Brady did it grow up and get over it. Once again nothing will happen and cheating will be rewarded it is the new brave world we live in.

For the greatest coach and quarterback the sport has ever known? Oh, they will find a place. You'll pay money to see their artifacts and be happy to do it.

Great teams don't cheat.

And they did not, no matter how sour your grapes, loser.

Remember spy gate? Why do you think the NFL has it in for the Patriots?

Penalty and fines[edit] 2007 New England Patriots videotaping controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
On September 13, for the "use of equipment to videotape an opposing team’s offensive or defensive signals,"[3] Belichick was officially fined $500,000 — the largest fine ever imposed on a coach in the league's then-87-year history,[17] and the maximum permitted under league rules. The Patriots were also fined $250,000, and stripped of their first-round selection in the 2008 NFL Draft; if the Patriots had missed the playoffs, they would have forfeited their second- and third-round selections instead.[3] Goodell said that he fined the Patriots as a team because Belichick is effectively the team's general manager as well as head coach, and exercises so much control over the Patriots' on-field operations that "his actions and decisions are properly attributed to the club." Goodell considered suspending Belichick, but decided that taking away draft picks would be more severe in the long run.[18] The Patriots officially clinched their fifth straight AFC East title on November 25, making them the first NFL team since the 1971 Miami Dolphins to have a first-round pick taken away by league action.[19]

The next day, Belichick issued a statement in which he apologized for what he called a "mistake" in his interpretation of the rules. However, he denied ever using videotape to gain an advantage while a game was underway, which Goodell also acknowledged.[20]

On September 16, Goodell ordered the Patriots to hand over all notes, tapes, and other materials related to the incident, threatening further discipline if the Patriots did not comply.[21] On September 20, the NFL announced they had received and destroyed the requested materials.[22] In his pre-Super Bowl XLII press conference, Goodell revealed the contents of the materials, saying there were six tapes from late in the 2006 season and the 2007 preseason.[23]

Whenever I make the forty mile drive west to Canton, I spend my time in the Steelers Wing.

If I must use the restroom, I'll see what the CHEATING MOTHER FUCKING PATRIOTS have to offer.

You'll hand over your money and say "thank you" for the privilege of seeing the mere artifacts of the greatest to ever play the game. You know you will.

Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.
Ignorant nonsense.

Another cheater lover.

You can't get passed the FACT that the balls were under inflated and the NFL is not exactly the kind of organization that shoots itself in the foot.

That is not a fact (you don't seem to understand what that word means), and the NFL shoots itself in the foot every chance they get. Pay attention.

You'll hand over your money and say "thank you" for the privilege of seeing the mere artifacts of the greatest to ever play the game. You know you will.
That's what it's like in the Steelers Wing of the Hall of Fame.

Cheaters like Brady do not belong there.

I will now return to polishing the six Super Bowl trophies at Heinz Field. You, I expect, will continue to rationalize cheating.

Ignorant nonsense.

Another cheater lover.
Another fucking dipshit moron

Cheaters like Brady do not belong there.....

I hope you never end up in a court run by people like you.

"Your honor, there is no proof he did it or that any crime was committed at all, but come on, you know he is guilty! I mean, come on!"
Why did the cheater Brady destroy his phone? What was the evidence he did not want anyone to see?

Forum List

Back