Boycott the Steelers

The fact that there was never any proof of ANY wrong-doing doesn't seem to bother some people at all since they already "know" what they want to believe anyway.

Remember, this isn't a court of law so the "company," the NFL in this case makes the rules.

What kind of evidence would you want? We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. Now the only question, and there really isn't a question, who would want those balls deflated? The ball boy or Brady?

The league's evidence against Brady centers on three main points: 1) his reaction to the condition of game balls used in a Week 7 game against the New York Jets in October, 2) how he interacted with McNally and Jastremski following subsequent games, and 3) how he communicated with the two after Deflategate exploded.

The report points to evidence of Brady's interest and knowledge of ball inflation levels as early as October 2014, several months before the AFC Championship game. In a text message exchange between McNally and Jastremski following a game against the Jets, Brady is portrayed as angry about the condition of the footballs (NSFW language below):

Read more: NFL evidence against Tom Brady in Deflategate - Business Insider
I can't wait until I see my sons' team, the Steelers, get thrashed on opening day. Should set the tone for the rest of Pittsburghs' season..........:cool-45:.

Another hater of success of a blue collar team, sad.

But there is hope. EA sports predicted the last super bowl down to the actual score.

'#Madden16' trailer predicts Steelers Super Bowl win over Cardinals

I think they are banking on the popularity of the Steelers. Who know maybe they will be in seventh heaven next year.
No matter the topic, you remain an uninformed imbecile

Early Fumbles in “DeflateGate”

thank me later....

So let me get this straight, you leave the Romper Room discussion board to post this, there has to be an age limit.

Anyway, what do you think that the commissioner has a hard on for the Patriots and Brady?

When the opposing team tells another team that the balls are under inflated it sure seems to me that they should know the difference.

And here is the experiment that is cited in you link:

Healy and his team did their best to recreate the changes in temperature and moisture the ball underwent from the warm locker room to the cold rainy field. They soaked the footballs in water with a damp rag and stored them in a 50-degree room for about two hours. “In that time we saw that there was an on average 1.8 psi drop in the footballs,” Healy said.

Yeah, that is exactly what happened to the balls that day.

And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated? The answer is no. No this was a violation of the rules just like they violated the rules in spy gate. The Patriots cheat time to grow up and see for yourself. I believe they found one ball not under inflated, was that ONE ball over inflated?

Why the fuck would we boycott Pittsburgh when the cheating piece of shit plays for the Patriots? I hope the Steelers Defense breaks his god damn leg and ends his career.

Send a message because those in New England obviously love cheaters and won't boycott. It won't happen because Pittsburgh's stadium is filled with season ticket holders and it would be an incredible waste of money. I think the only way Pittsburgh can win is on offense. They will have to control the ball. Might be a high scoring game but then again the coach seems to have a hard time preparing his team for opening day.

Really? You have a problem with Tom Brady and the Cheatriots but the Steelers signing The Dog Killer is okay with you?

Yep, he paid the price for his crime, still waiting on Brady.

Why the fuck would we boycott Pittsburgh when the cheating piece of shit plays for the Patriots? I hope the Steelers Defense breaks his god damn leg and ends his career.

Spoken like a greasy little punk. Any member of the Pittsburgh defense would very likely rather do that to you for making such an asshole suggestion.

The fact that there was never any proof of ANY wrong-doing doesn't seem to bother some people at all since they already "know" what they want to believe anyway.

I agree with Unkotare. I am going to take a razor blade to my wrists.

Really? You have a problem with Tom Brady and the Cheatriots but the Steelers signing The Dog Killer is okay with you?

Don't wait, there was no crime.

Yep sir, you know better then the NFL and the whole league. Yes sir the NFL is os anti-public opinion that they are willing set up maybe their number one premier quarter back and a very successful team. Yep that makes good sense.

Ignore all you want the NFL wouldn't be doing this if there was something there.

Brady cheated, and his cheating I doubt made a difference.

We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. ....

Nobody knows it. It is a non-fact.

11 of 12 Pats footballs underinflated

Yeppers the League is good of making themselves look like fools. Yeppers you know better then they who actually measured the pressure. Yeppers.

From the article:

ESPN Sports Radio 810 in Kansas City reported that the Patriots' footballs were tested at the half, reinflated at that time when they were found to be low, then put back in play for the second half, and then tested again after the game. The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game. All of the balls the Colts used met standards, according to the report.

Kinda blows the idea that weather was the culprit.

Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.
Don't you mean boycott the Patriots? The Steelers aren't the cheaters!

Brady and Bellicheck are the cheaters supreme of the NFL.

There should never be a place in Canton for these two.

Remember, this isn't a court of law so the "company," the NFL in this case makes the rules.

What kind of evidence would you want? We know that the balls were deflated, that is fact. Now the only question, and there really isn't a question, who would want those balls deflated? The ball boy or Brady?

The league's evidence against Brady centers on three main points: 1) his reaction to the condition of game balls used in a Week 7 game against the New York Jets in October, 2) how he interacted with McNally and Jastremski following subsequent games, and 3) how he communicated with the two after Deflategate exploded.

The report points to evidence of Brady's interest and knowledge of ball inflation levels as early as October 2014, several months before the AFC Championship game. In a text message exchange between McNally and Jastremski following a game against the Jets, Brady is portrayed as angry about the condition of the footballs (NSFW language below):

I can't wait until I see my sons' team, the Steelers, get thrashed on opening day. Should set the tone for the rest of Pittsburghs' season..........:cool-45:.

But there is hope. EA sports predicted the last super bowl down to the actual score.

I think they are banking on the popularity of the Steelers. Who know maybe they will be in seventh heaven next year.

thank me later....

So let me get this straight, you leave the Romper Room discussion board to post this, there has to be an age limit.

Anyway, what do you think that the commissioner has a hard on for the Patriots and Brady?

When the opposing team tells another team that the balls are under inflated it sure seems to me that they should know the difference.

Healy and his team did their best to recreate the changes in temperature and moisture the ball underwent from the warm locker room to the cold rainy field. They soaked the footballs in water with a damp rag and stored them in a 50-degree room for about two hours. “In that time we saw that there was an on average 1.8 psi drop in the footballs,” Healy said.

And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated? The answer is no. No this was a violation of the rules just like they violated the rules in spy gate. The Patriots cheat time to grow up and see for yourself. I believe they found one ball not under inflated, was that ONE ball over inflated?
And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated?

How would you know? You know they aren't monitored, right?

Oh, yeah....you're one of those idiots who believed that Scrub would

cut taxes

increase defense spending

and

maintain the surplus

and after watching him vaporize that surplus, you voted for him again in the belief that he would surely do it "this time"...

am I right?

Yep sir, you know better then the NFL and the whole league. ....

According to the judge, if not your feeeeeeelings. Maybe you don't need facts, evidence, and process, but real justice does.

Yep, didn't think I would ever say it but opening day has cheater Brady playing in Pittsburgh. Boycott the game. Cheater prosper in Obama's America. And people wonder what is wrong with Unions that defend obvious without a doubt a cheater. And the reason given is nothing but pure BS. Do it at the last minute so there is no time for appeal. Screw the NFL and their cheating ways, there are plenty of college games.
Don't you mean boycott the Patriots? The Steelers aren't the cheaters!

Brady and Bellicheck are the cheaters supreme of the NFL.

There should never be a place in Canton for these two.

Yes, it would be a boycott of the Patriots.

Yep sir, you know better then the NFL and the whole league. ....

According to the judge, if not your feeeeeeelings. Maybe you don't need facts, evidence, and process, but real justice does.

Wow, that really takes some balls to post. I presented the evidence and you just ignore it and keep defending the cheater with your opinion. What a piece of work. I didn't post feeeeeeeeeeeeelings you did. For crying out loud you don't even know why the judge ruled as he did. You biggest defense of Brady is ignore the facts and making up your own.

Yeppers the League is good of making themselves look like fools. Yeppers you know better then they who actually measured the pressure. Yeppers.

From the article:

ESPN Sports Radio 810 in Kansas City reported that the Patriots' footballs were tested at the half, reinflated at that time when they were found to be low, then put back in play for the second half, and then tested again after the game. The report did not reveal the results of the test following the game. All of the balls the Colts used met standards, according to the report.

New ESPN report conflicts with prior claim of football deflation

Patriots want to know why NFL didn't correct PSI report - Business Insider

thank me later....

And what about all the other teams that play in even colder weather are their footballs under inflated?

How would you know? You know they aren't monitored, right?

Oh, yeah....you're one of those idiots who believed that Scrub would

cut taxes

increase defense spending

and

maintain the surplus

and after watching him vaporize that surplus, you voted for him again in the belief that he would surely do it "this time"...

am I right?

Oh gosh another cheater lover, and I bet you voted for Obama and can't wait for Mrs. Clinton. And remember you made it political.

If this were happening to my team I might argue in their behalf but what you are doing is making your facts.

The facts, as I supplied on other posts, is that the balls in the game were monitored for one thing because teams were telling the NFL that the balls were under-inflated. Also they monitored the Colt's balls and NONE of them were under-inflated.

Live with it Brady did something stupid. I doubt he thought he was cheating or would get caught but he did and he did. Now it is up to the NFL to see if they and the game has any integrity at all. Don't worry, I really don't think they do.

From the article:

New ESPN report conflicts with prior claim of football deflation

Patriots want to know why NFL didn't correct PSI report - Business Insider

What's this prove? They were still under-inflated and the Colt's were not. You do realize that 1 psi is about 10 percent under-inflated.

From the article:

Naqi’s report is more consistent with our report from January 25 regarding Mort’s contention that 11 balls were underinflated by two pounds: “As one league source has explained it to PFT, the football intercepted by Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson was roughly two pounds under the 12.5 PSI minimum. The other 10 balls that reportedly were two pounds under may have been, as the source explained it, closer to one pound below 12.5 PSI.”

Meanwhile, the new report from ESPN ignores the confusing Super Bowl Sunday item from NFL Media insisting that some of the balls were just “a few ticks under” the minimum. While the report contains inherent inconsistencies and was, as one league official told PFT in it’s aftermath, ultimately “wrong,” ESPN’s latest article apparently attempts to tell a comprehensive story about the controversy. It’s impossible to do that without at least mentioning the NFL Media report, especially since the NFL owns NFL Media.

Then again, it’s also impossible to tell a comprehensive story without mentioning Mort’s report that 11 of the balls were two pounds under 12.5 PSI.

Forum List

Back