McConnell Warns ‘Unacceptable’ GOP Candidates Could Spoil The Fun For Everyone

They are denying evidence. It is all they have and it is crumbling beneath their traitorous feet more every day.
I read portions of the report. . . That they let illegals vote? Doesn't surprise me at all. I am pretty sure they will let them continue voting as well.

It explains a lot of the behavior along the border. . . that shit reeks of desperation.

You have a lot more faith that something will be done than I do. I know how they rigged the 2000 election, a lot of folks did, and they used the same tactic in 2004 before someone came forward and anything was done about it.

Too many folks care more about partisan politics than the integrity of the system. . . When is the last time you saw an exit poll the night of the election?

I imagine it was 2004.

:auiqs.jpg:

Buy hey, mental disorders, committing acts of physical abuse, belief in QAnon, prior arrests, espousing lunacy, these are features.......not bugs........for today's POT (Party of Trump). That's what follows when the leader of your party is an adulterous, lying, incompetent, self-serving, fraudulent, traitorous criminal who has been gaslighting the country for years.
No. .. . go on, tell us all about how competent politicians like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and others like Diane Feinstein are. . .

6craow.jpg

No. .. . go on, tell us all about how competent politicians like Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and others like Diane Feinstein are. . .

6craow.jpg
The unverified assertions about Feinstein have just come out. But your deflection is noted.

But your deflection is noted.
It isn't a deflection, when the topic is the competency of our representatives to serve us, and someone points out, that the person making the argument has incompetent representatives on their side as well. . . . :rolleyes:

Damn, folks on this forum need to take a logic class if they want to deploy fallacies correctly. When you use them incorrectly? You make yourself appear even more ignorant.

. . . what is constructing an argument that is a non-argument, and then knocking it down, to make it appear, that you have won the argument called?

iu

Forum List

Back