Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Radar Online ^ | September 3, 2015
Complete Headline: Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More — Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K “Hillary or someone from her camp erased the outbox containing her emails, but forgot to erase the emails that were in her sent box,” an insider reveals to Radar of the Presidential contender’s latest nightmare. [Snip] Warns the insider, “If these emails get out to the public domain, not only is Hillary finished as a potential Presidential nominee, she could put our country’s national security at risk.”

168212_600.jpg

Hahahahaha Radaronline!

Here is another story on the same subject from the same source:

Hillary Clinton Hacked Email Server — Hacker Won’t Sell Unreleased Emails From Presidential Candidate’s Private Account, Turns Over Collection To FBI | Radar Online

“After speaking with my lawyers” the hacker told Radar exclusively, “I was advised I could not legally sell these, and to get rid of them and turn in everything I had to FBI.”

Apparently he wasn't concerned about stealing "classified" documents from the Secretary of State. Selling them is over the line because it isn't legal. You can't make this stuff up it's so funny....oh wait. Yeah you can.

• Banned
Hahahahaha Radaronline!

Hillary Clinton Hacked Email Server — Hacker Won’t Sell Unreleased Emails From Presidential Candidate’s Private Account, Turns Over Collection To FBI | Radar Online

“After speaking with my lawyers” the hacker told Radar exclusively, “I was advised I could not legally sell these, and to get rid of them and turn in everything I had to FBI.”

Apparently he wasn't concerned about stealing "classified" documents from the Secretary of State. Selling them is over the line because it isn't legal. You can't make this stuff up it's so funny....oh wait. Yeah you can.

So it appears to be a REAL story.... LOLOLOL!

Hahahahaha Radaronline!

So it appears to be a REAL story.... LOLOLOL!
Yes it APPEARS to be a real story. I doubt it is since nobody else is talking about it. The sources sound a bit shady. But I sincerely applaud this hilarious gem of a story you found.

Radar Online ^ | September 3, 2015
Complete Headline: Exposed! Libya Security Briefs, Algeria Hostage Info & More — Hacker Threatens To Sell Hillary Clinton’s ENTIRE UNRELEASED Private Emails For $500K “Hillary or someone from her camp erased the outbox containing her emails, but forgot to erase the emails that were in her sent box,” an insider reveals to Radar of the Presidential contender’s latest nightmare. [Snip] Warns the insider, “If these emails get out to the public domain, not only is Hillary finished as a potential Presidential nominee, she could put our country’s national security at risk.”

168212_600.jpg

Yo, hear China Ships off the coast of Alaska, could it be?

"GTP"

Forum List

Back