Boycott NFL

My pastime over bullshit outrage. Our country will not be impacted AT ALL by a few douchebags in the NFL.

You're better than this.

Gramps, I am saying this without an ounce of meanness or spite.

You love football...I get that.

I love my county.

You say save your outrage for something that matters.

In my equation, my country matters a hell of a lot more than football...it's not even a contest.
And these players kneeling is a threat to your country? The correct answer is "no", btw.

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country, not with my money, and not with my attention that makes those people or institutions money through advertisement revenue.

If you choose football over love of country, that's your choice.
Trump manufactures his clothes in China therefore he hurts the US by creating a trade deficit. What you did about that? St NFL players, spend all their money here.
I didn't buy his clothes. Strawman vanquished in a single blow.

Now, let's return to the regularly scheduled reality of what I actually said...

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

"It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs..."

Exactly.

In fact, our "president" took an oath to protect that right.

Why don't this bunch care about that?

Why doesn't pino trump care about that?
Care about what Luddly...Trump stood up for what HE believes...WE are standing up for what WE believe.

Celebrate that.

Boycott NFL
Boycott Wingnuts
Funny how you shitforbrains liberals always end up supporting the very thing you hate the most.
Now it's formally known as America's Favorite Pastime.
Before it was you turd pirates jumping in bed with the Dixie Chicks,...and they flamed out because you cucks never stick with anything other than buggering each other in whatever bathroom you feel suits you at the moment.
Seems everything you fuckers touch turns to shit.

Boycott NFL

Good luck with that!
4i6Ckte.gif

now any player can put up a nazi or KKK salute and the owners can't do anything without looking like hypocrites

My pastime over bullshit outrage. Our country will not be impacted AT ALL by a few douchebags in the NFL.

You're better than this.

Gramps, I am saying this without an ounce of meanness or spite.

You love football...I get that.

I love my county.

You say save your outrage for something that matters.

In my equation, my country matters a hell of a lot more than football...it's not even a contest.
And these players kneeling is a threat to your country? The correct answer is "no", btw.

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country, not with my money, and not with my attention that makes those people or institutions money through advertisement revenue.

If you choose football over love of country, that's your choice.
Trump manufactures his clothes in China therefore he hurts the US by creating a trade deficit. What you did about that? St NFL players, spend all their money here.
I didn't buy his clothes. Strawman vanquished in a single blow.

Now, let's return to the regularly scheduled reality of what I actually said...

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country
They didn't respect the country.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..
So ...why are people in the party of women's rights and animal rights still watching the NFL again?

now any player can put up a nazi or KKK salute and the owners can't do anything without looking like hypocrites
Oh, I wish that would happen!! Seeing the despair that they can't say or do anything would be AWESOME, lol.

Oh, I wish that would happen!! Seeing the despair that they can't say or do anything would be AWESOME, lol.
The libs running the NFL have no problem with hypocritically fining or firing players that would do that while still backing their pet Marxists.

When has the left ever bothered with being fair to white men or conservatives, let alone actual Nazis?

The NFL is run by greedy short sighted men who do not respect our nation or the people that spend the millions on their inferior product, that much is apparent.

If nobody watched, there would be no advertisers, which means no money, which means the players get minimum wage. See how that floats their boats.

I called this before it became cool! Glad the boycott is going forward.

I hope the apes and monkeys in the NFL and NBA know how to flip burgers

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Does anyone know where we can get a hat or tshirt with f### the nfl on it? Or something boycotting the nfl?

Verizon just doubled payments to NFL! You Trumpatrds are losing!

All that proves is Verizon is greedy and you are an idiot if you are still paying for NFL crap.

TV Ratings: More Fatigue for 'Sunday Night Football'

Sunday's super-slim 39-38 victory for the Pittsburgh Steelers over the Baltimore Ravens was the biggest thing going for broadcast on Sunday night.

NBC's latest Sunday Night Football averaged an 11.6 overnight rating among households. Before time zone adjustments, it easily won the night — topping even the midwinter finale of AMC's The Walking Dead. But, stacked against a season high for the same week a year ago, the game suffered a pretty steep drop.

The Steelers' win was down 30 percent from the huge Giants-Cowboys game a year ago. And, even with such a tight matchup, this week's marquee primetime game was down 11 percent.​

Weak 14: NFL Stadiums Look Like Ghost Towns As Attendance Crisis Continues - Breitbart

The plague of empty seats which has befallen the National Football League reached biblical proportions this week, as teams continued to find it hard to fill stadiums.
Naturally, a large number of players also continued their anti-American protests during the playing of the national anthem as Week 14 rolled into stadiums everywhere. And as a result, ticket prices are plummeting.

The league is having such a tough time finding fans to fill seats that some tickets are selling for the unheard of price of three dollars a seat, Breitbart Sports reported on Sunday. In many cases tickets are selling for prices lower than the cost of buying a beer or a hot dog in most stadiums!

But even at these near give-away prices, photos of empty stadiums are still chocking social media as the league’s Week 14 begins.​

DQtA0_YW4AEiIUi.jpg

Verizon just doubled payments to NFL! You Trumpatrds are losing!

All that proves is Verizon is greedy and you are an idiot if you are still paying for NFL crap.

TV Ratings: More Fatigue for 'Sunday Night Football'

Sunday's super-slim 39-38 victory for the Pittsburgh Steelers over the Baltimore Ravens was the biggest thing going for broadcast on Sunday night.

NBC's latest Sunday Night Football averaged an 11.6 overnight rating among households. Before time zone adjustments, it easily won the night — topping even the midwinter finale of AMC's The Walking Dead. But, stacked against a season high for the same week a year ago, the game suffered a pretty steep drop.

The Steelers' win was down 30 percent from the huge Giants-Cowboys game a year ago. And, even with such a tight matchup, this week's marquee primetime game was down 11 percent.​

Weak 14: NFL Stadiums Look Like Ghost Towns As Attendance Crisis Continues - Breitbart

The plague of empty seats which has befallen the National Football League reached biblical proportions this week, as teams continued to find it hard to fill stadiums.
Naturally, a large number of players also continued their anti-American protests during the playing of the national anthem as Week 14 rolled into stadiums everywhere. And as a result, ticket prices are plummeting.

The league is having such a tough time finding fans to fill seats that some tickets are selling for the unheard of price of three dollars a seat, Breitbart Sports reported on Sunday. In many cases tickets are selling for prices lower than the cost of buying a beer or a hot dog in most stadiums!

But even at these near give-away prices, photos of empty stadiums are still chocking social media as the league’s Week 14 begins.​

DQtA0_YW4AEiIUi.jpg

Is that a stadium in Ca that everyone shows? Ha Ha everyone game I watch the stadium is packed.

Forum List

Back