Boycott NFL

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
You give them the attention they seek.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

roflmao, you are delusional

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.
They are attacking nothing. They are exercising their first amendment rights.
It is up to their boss and their contract to determine if their behavior is acceptable on the job.
We live in a free society.

And we are exercising OUR first amendment rights by calling out their actions as disrespectful and anti-American.

You are the ones elevating it to 4 alarm fire status. A trend is started when you give it attention.
So if we ignore the disrespect these idiots are paying to our flag, the veterans who have died for it, and the people of our nation, then it will all just go away?

BTW, I cannot ignore people who attack my country; it is very telling that you can.
It is up to their boss and their contract to determine if their behavior is acceptable on the job.

And we are exercising OUR first amendment rights by calling out their actions as disrespectful and anti-American.

I agree 100%

And I am exercising my rights to call you both out for excessive use of stupidity, 100 yard penalty & loss of down.

I agree 100%

And I am exercising my rights to call you both out for excessive use of stupidity, 100 yard penalty & loss of down.

Good on you. Enjoy watching the anti-America, the National Anthem is racist football game. Hope it makes you feel great to support that.

I agree 100%

Good on you. Enjoy watching the anti-America, the National Anthem is racist football game. Hope it makes you feel great to support that.
9 out of 10 times, be it at the games or not, I don't even see the anthem. I am into it for the game not the pre, middle & post game bs.
I prefer to save my outrage for things that really matter.

I agree 100%

9 out of 10 times, be it at the games or not, I don't even see the anthem. I am into it for the game not the pre, middle & post game bs.
Gotcha...football over country.

I agree 100%

Gotcha...football over country.
My pastime over bullshit outrage. Our country will not be impacted AT ALL by a few douchebags in the NFL.

You're better than this.

My pastime over bullshit outrage. Our country will not be impacted AT ALL by a few douchebags in the NFL.

You're better than this.

Gramps, I am saying this without an ounce of meanness or spite.

You love football...I get that.

I love my county.

You say save your outrage for something that matters.

In my equation, my country matters a hell of a lot more than football...it's not even a contest.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

In my equation, my country matters a hell of a lot more than football...it's not even a contest.
And these players kneeling is a threat to your country? The correct answer is "no", btw.

The teams can decide punishment; the game is for those who enjoy the GAME.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

And these players kneeling is a threat to your country? The correct answer is "no", btw.

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country, not with my money, and not with my attention that makes those people or institutions money through advertisement revenue.

If you choose football over love of country, that's your choice.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

I understand your position but I disagree.

I think a lot of my perspectives come from my youth. As a minor and young adult I spent a lot of time in detention & prison. As a result I find enjoyment in things others take for granted and TRY to only get outraged when it really matters. I see no threat to our nation from this silliness. And make no mistake, that's how I perceive it.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country, not with my money, and not with my attention that makes those people money through advertisement revenue.

Again, I don't see that as the choice. You do, because you are way too sensitive. In fact, I am shocked you can even bear to get on the internet. So you have to self-medicate first? lots of triggers here...

Again, I don't see that as the choice. You do, because you are way too sensitive. In fact, I am shocked you can even bear to get on the internet. So you have to self-medicate first? lots of triggers here...

Noob, I've been here for nine years, you've been here for nine minutes. Your assessment of my sensitivity has been duly noted and appropriately filed.

12715848-hand-going-garbage-in-metal-trash-bin-from-paper-isolated-on-white-Stock-Photo-211x324.jpg

Noob, I've been here for nine years, you've been here for nine minutes. Your assessment of my sensitivity has been duly noted and appropriately filed.

"Noob, I've been here for nine years, you've been here for nine minutes. "

What an odd retort... as if this site is the only site on the internet... you seem a bit, uh, "foggy".

You're better than this.

I love my county.

I think a lot of my perspectives come from my youth. As a minor and young adult I spent a lot of time in detention & prison. As a result I find enjoyment in things others take for granted and TRY to only get outraged when it really matters. I see no threat to our nation from this silliness. And make no mistake, that's how I perceive it.

And mine comes from a youth spent saluting the flag during the National Anthem.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

Two different experiences that have very similar goals but via methods as different as our childhoods.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

Two different experiences that have very similar goals but via methods as different as our childhoods.
You know, you're the last guy I want to argue with about this.

Let's agree to disagree.

You're better than this.

I love my county.

You know, you're the last guy I want to argue with about this.

Let's agree to disagree.
I am VERY conflicted on this issue but if I am to be principled and not a two faced jerk I must take the position I have.

And that is my thought process for ME.

I played football in highschool and loved the sport. Growing up my father always took me to a few Bears game each year. I loved football and I loved the NFL.

I ignored the fact that the league was filled with classless thugs and that most of the players really didn't care about the fans.

However I won't ignore that blatant anti-Americanism and anti-white sentiment in the NFL (and NBA). It is applauding.

I am so turned by the amount of the level of support one horrible QB is getting.

I doubt I am the only one who will skip these season.

So you had no problem with it being riddled with drugs, guy beats his fiance on tv, another player dog fighting...

But a guy who feels (with good evidence) believes his community is being targeted decides to have a peaceful protest. No violence just uses his lawful right and objects...

This guy should be encouraged not demonised... It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs...

But if you don't want to watch football, no one is forcing you..

"It should be celebrated that a man can stand up for his beliefs..."

Exactly.

In fact, our "president" took an oath to protect that right.

Why don't this bunch care about that?

Why doesn't pino trump care about that?

You're better than this.

I love my county.

I don't support people or institutions who disrespect my country, not with my money, and not with my attention that makes those people or institutions money through advertisement revenue.

Trump manufactures his clothes in China therefore he hurts the US by creating a trade deficit. What you did about that? St NFL players, spend all their money here.

Forum List

Back