Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just confusion but abuse. And serious harm.

If adults cannot even understand the "spiritual process" going on,
how can anyone make decisions for themselves consistently, much less for other people!
If this was happening to children in another country, we would invade them on the grounds of human rights violations.

I feel sorry for all males that have parents that are lesbians. Lesbians are driven by hatred of males and I wouldn't doubt it is a very abusive upbringing.

Says who?
You have to have your head all the way up your ass not to know lez-dikes are angry bitter feminist women. Even gay men have a hard time relating to them.

Clearly you have never met any lesbians.
Incorrect. There are two who are among my best friends. And my wife. And my kids. They are nothing like you angry Leftists. One of them is even (gasp!) a Republican. They sustain my faith that you faggots don't represent gay people.

The boys hands are clasped around his groin in a protective gesture. I imagine at his age he has figured out where his lesbian "mom and dad" are leading him..I mean they're drugging him after all. If they can do that legally with society's blessing, they can run him through the chop shop too.

And I imagine that its one photo. And trying to perform an ignorant pop-psyche analysis of people you don't know nor have ever met from one photo, and from this make sweeping over generalizations of all same sex parenting would be comic and ridiculous.
Yet if the parents were Christians talking about how they would force their son to become a monk and the child sitting between them looked miserable, you'd get the message lima-charlie.

I feel sorry for all males that have parents that are lesbians. Lesbians are driven by hatred of males and I wouldn't doubt it is a very abusive upbringing.

Says who?
You have to have your head all the way up your ass not to know lez-dikes are angry bitter feminist women. Even gay men have a hard time relating to them.

Incorrect. There are two who are among my best friends. And my wife. And my kids. They are nothing like you angry Leftists. One of them is even (gasp!) a Republican. They sustain my faith that you faggots don't represent gay people.

LOL- I don't know which of your statements is the lie:
not to know lez-dikes are angry bitter feminist women. Even gay men have a hard time relating to them or

There are two who are among my best friends. And my wife. And my kids

See- call me crazy- but i don't call my 'best friends' 'angry bitter feminist women' and I wouldn't call them 'lez-dikes'

Nor do I call lesbians 'lez-dikes', homosexuals 'f*ggots' or African Americans 'n*ggers', or women 'c*nts'

Because I am not like you.

Says who?

not to know lez-dikes are angry bitter feminist women. Even gay men have a hard time relating to them or

See- call me crazy- but i don't call my 'best friends' 'angry bitter feminist women' and I wouldn't call them 'lez-dikes'

Nor do I call lesbians 'lez-dikes', homosexuals 'f*ggots' or African Americans 'n*ggers', or women 'c*nts'

They're nothing like you either. That's why we're great friends.

Says who?

yeah- I still remember the guy who told me that some of his best friends were the n*ggers who came and cut his grass- it was so quaint when he said that they were lazy and stole from people- but he and his wife and his kids just loved them.....

yeah- I still remember the guy who told me that some of his best friends were the n*ggers who came and cut his grass- it was so quaint when he said that they were lazy and stole from people- but he and his wife and his kids just loved them.....
Well we're not talking about my black friends or my white friends or the fact I'm Native American who married a white woman or our four half breeds. This is the internet where people can lie or tell the truth about their lives, I agree. And out of a sense of virtue, I believe anything people say about themselves unless I have a compelling reason not to. I don't consider it compelling to assume that all blacks, all gays, or any other group is monolithic and call someone a liar for having a friend who deviates from the expected axiom assigned to their class as you seem to.

However, one of these women I've known since I was 12, being she was my favorite teacher in Junior High, so the history and deep roots of affection I've developed for her and her partner serve as a painful reminder that if I mention them to strangers on the internet, I risk having something said about them that can wound me; like casting pearls before swine. So I made the mistake of mentioning them only because you goaded me with the claim I must not know any lesbians. I regret that because these women are much more to me than fodder in an internet debate.

So yes they do exist even if they don't think like you do. Whether you choose to believe that, I'm powerless over.

I don't consider it compelling to assume that all blacks, all gays, or any other group is monolithic .

But you do exactly that.

Responding to a post about lesbians you said:

Pretty monolithic thinking there

But you do exactly that.

And yet fully 90%+ of all lesbians I've ever interacted with (used to live by SF, CA remember) displayed an unchecked and unapologetic animosity towards men. And the other 10% were trying to BE men. My theory on the latter is that their mothers were so dysfunctional in some way repulsive to them that they early on decided to utterly reject their own gender in every way they could. So they worked round the clock at becoming a charicature of a stereotypical male of their given culture. Just as you see crossdressers trying to become the charicature of their culture's uber-female (garish makeup, whore costumes, outlandish wigs, 8 inch heels, etc.)

Mental illness is afoot. I stand by what I said. If what was being done to the boy in the OP was happening in another country as a cultural fad, we would invade them. Also St. Mike has a point. If two heteros were forcing a boy to become a Christian monk and he looked miserable about it, you would flip out. It was a point well taken. And really it's just the dislike of one set of dogma of another when you boil it down. Has nothing to do with race and everything to do with behaviors.

But you do exactly that.

And yet fully 90%+ of all lesbians I've ever interacted with (used to live by SF, CA remember) displayed an unchecked and unapologetic animosity towards men. And the other 10% were trying to BE men. .

This from the woman who wants us to consider the children raised by wolves and chickens.....

Another example of monolithic thinking- which is really just a prettier way of saying 'bigoted'.

I still maintain that if another country was doing this to children, we would invade them..

But you do exactly that.

And yet fully 90%+ of all lesbians I've ever interacted with (used to live by SF, CA remember) displayed an unchecked and unapologetic animosity towards men.

Maybe you're just an asshole. I mean, if 90% of any group didn't get along with me, there's a pretty clear common denominator.

Its like the ol' bad roommate theory. If you have one bad roommate, you've got bad luck. Two bad roommates, you've got really bad luck. Three bad roommates, its you.

I still maintain that if another country was doing this to children, we would invade them..

And I maintain that you have no idea what you're talking about. Because there are plenty of countries that have legalized gay marriage.

And we haven't invaded a one of them.

You maintain all sorts of crazy stuff.

There are societies around the world that mutilate the genitalia of young girls- and as horrible as that is- we are not invading them.

And I maintain that you have no idea what you're talking about. Because there are plenty of countries that have legalized gay marriage.

Somehow the gays in those countries don't exhibit a depraved eagerness to take it to the next level and rob boys of their masculinity. I can't imagine any place on earth that would tolerate the sick things you people want to do to children.

You maintain all sorts of crazy stuff.

There are societies around the world that mutilate the genitalia of young girls- and as horrible as that is- we are not invading them.
Actually we did. Twice.

Touche'.

"We are not invading them because we object to- or will put a stop to their practice of horribly mutilating the genitalia of young girls."

Somehow the gays in those countries don't exhibit a depraved eagerness .

Once again- you see all 'gays' as a monolithic entity.

I see all faggots as a monolithic entity. Gay people I actually like.

I see all faggots as a monolithic entity. Gay people I actually like.
Are Catholic priests who raped little boys faggots or just gay people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back