Boy Drugged By Lesbian "Parents" To Be A Girl

Should the APA's CQR "Audited-Group-Think" Methods Be Subject to Public Review?

• Yes, hold a full public inquiry as to why the APA discards facts in deference to group-ideology.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Maybe, I'd have to study more on CQR vs data and facts to have a better opinion here.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way. The public has no business in oversight over what the APA approves or disapproves of.

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still maintain that if another country was doing this to children, we would invade them..

And I maintain that you have no idea what you're talking about. Because there are plenty of countries that have legalized gay marriage.

And we haven't invaded a one of them.
I'm not talking specifically about gay marriage. I'm talking here about drugging a child to become mentally captive to the idea of having his genitals hacked off later on in a sick and diseased game of "we hate men" (on behalf of the lesbian "moms") and "I hate myself" (by extension, handed off to the boy who has learned his gender/he don't matter in a functioning adult world).

I remember the far left freaking out when female genital mutilation was/is going on in the Middle East in girls. There was/is such a clamor for human rights violations. And how specifically is this different? A child cannot make up their mind that what is real isn't real and then proceed from there to wanting to hack off their own genitals. The boy in the OP is a product of a longstanding display of adult coercion and deep psychological wounds.

If this was happening in another country, we would invade them. Just think of it as girls in the ME being groomed to one day accept that their clitoris was going to be amputated.

Let me know when you want to come back to the topic Skylar.

I still maintain that if another country was doing this to children, we would invade them..

And I maintain that you have no idea what you're talking about. Because there are plenty of countries that have legalized gay marriage.

Somehow the gays in those countries don't exhibit a depraved eagerness .

Once again- you see all 'gays' as a monolithic entity.
I see all faggots as a monolithic entity. Gay people I actually like.

Yeah- just like you like African Americans, just not those 'uppity' n*ggers.

Your comments are inappropriate Syriusly. Race and your use of the "n word" has nothing to do with manipulating a child into hacking off his own genitals.

Why is it that it's always the supposedly pro-black lunatics who introduce the nastiest racist language into the discussion?

I'm not talking specifically about gay marriage. I'm talking here about drugging a child to become mentally captive to the idea of having his genitals hacked off later on in a sick and diseased game of "we hate men" (on behalf of the lesbian "moms").

Except of course his genitals are not being 'hacked' off, nor is there any evidence that there is anything being done against his will.

As I have pointed out before- you rant about 'lesbian' mom's, but this same issue is coming up with all sorts of families, working with their doctors to come up with the best solution to their children who identify as a different gender than the physical one that they were born with.

You focus on this case- and these mom's because of your campaign against homosexuals.

There is a real discussion to be had about how best to help children who have gender identity issues- but not in one of your threads- your threads- all of your threads have but one purpose: attack homosexuals.

There are good discussions on the issue that actually have intelligent discussions about what is best for the children:
http://www.psmag.com/books-and-culture/pink-boys-gender-identity-disorder-62782

17-year-old given power over his parents for gender dysphoria treatment

Born this way Stories of young transgender children - CBS News

The question should be: who should be making decisions on the proper medical treatment for children? Parents? Doctors? Government?

And what 'treatments' are recognized as helpful or harmful?

Your comments are inappropriate Syriusly. Race and your use of the "n word" has nothing to do with manipulating a child into hacking off his own genitals.

Why the hell would I care what you think are in appropriate?

F*ggot- n*gger- c*nt- k*ke- all the same kinds of words used by bigots for the same purpose.

Why is it that it's always the supposedly pro-black lunatics who introduce the nastiest racist language into the discussion?

It is interesting to watch supposed Conservatives dance and dance when the association strikes too close to home.

F*ggot- n*gger- c*nt- k*ke- all the same kinds of words used by bigots for the same purpose.

That makes you a bigot, for the same reason, you know. And while we see you using the words, we haven't seen him using the words.

So which one is the bigot?

So you really believe that by using it yourself, you can convince others that we're the bigots?

How does that even work?

:cuckoo::eusa_eh:

Syriusly said:

...There is a real issue- what is the proper course of action for children with gender disorder?

And then there is your attempt to attack homosexuals by only bringing up this issue for one specific couple who are lesbians.

Once again- you use the welfare of children as tools to attack homosexuals.

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

[I re-did the OP just for you Syriusly... :bye1: ]
WTF?? Who's carrying torches? Here's a case of a straight couple who made the same decision with their child and no one is showing up with torches ...

OWN Introduces Two New Documentary Specials

It is interesting to watch supposed Conservatives dance and dance when the association strikes too close to home.

You're the only one using the bigoted, offensive language here, loon.

Like I said- it is fun to watch supposed Conservatives dance when the association strikes too close to home.

f*ggot.....n*gger.....c*nt....k*ke.....

All the same kinds of word, used by bigots, for the same purpose.

That makes you a bigot, for the same reason, you know. And while we see you using the words, we haven't seen him using the words.

So which one is the bigot?

Actually he has used the word f*ggot- with the 'a' included.

And he used it for the very reason that bigots do use each of those words- unabridged and unfiltered.

Like I said- it is fun to watch supposed Conservatives dance when the association strikes too close to home.

You're using them now. That makes you a bigot.

Syriusly said:

...There is a real issue- what is the proper course of action for children with gender disorder?

And then there is your attempt to attack homosexuals by only bringing up this issue for one specific couple who are lesbians.

Well of course child abuse occurs in more than just gay homes. It's just that with the gay community, they get behind this and support it. In the hetero community the parents would have to leave town and hide out in the woods to avoid a crowd at their door with torches at night.

The issue here is institutionalized-child-abuse vs discouraged child abuse... It's a difference of CULTural values... the hetero community does not identify itself as "LGBT". The "T" is for "Transgender"....

WTF?? Who's carrying torches? Here's a case of a straight couple who made the same decision with their child and no one is showing up with torches ...

I have posted other examples in this thread- Silhouette only cares when the issue can be used to attack homosexuals.

You're using them now. That makes you a bigot.

No- but I am not surprised that a faux Conservative like you thinks so.

I'm not talking specifically about gay marriage. I'm talking here about drugging a child to become mentally captive to the idea of having his genitals hacked off later on in a sick and diseased game of "we hate men" (on behalf of the lesbian "moms") and "I hate myself" (by extension, handed off to the boy who has learned his gender/he don't matter in a functioning adult world).

And who says this is what is happening? You do. Citing yourself. Based off of one picture.

And no country is getting invaded by anyone because you make up a story you can't possibly back up.

Syriusly said:

Yeah, but that kid doesn't let Sil attack gays. So Sill could care less.

The only child that Sil cares about are those he can use to hurt gay people. The moment they fail at this sole purpose, Sil tosses thse children away like so much trash.

Worse, Sil is more than happy to hurt children to hurt gays. He knows of the extensive harm that is caused to the children of same sex parents when those parents are denied access to marriage. But he demands we do it anyway. And when asked how denying marriage to same sex parents will help their children....

Sil has nothing. As there is no benefit. So his proposal will only harm children and not benefit them. And yet if it lets Sil hurt gays, he's more than happy to harm children by tens of thousands.

Um, no thank you.

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

Sometimes I forget what a straight up propogandist you are. That 'picture' is a screenshot of a split second from a video. The kid is about to do a sign language demonstration.

Here's the original video:

Video Transgender kids Painful quest to be who they are Frequency

Your screenshot was taken from about 2:35 or so. And since you're so eager to attribute elaborate pseudo-pscyhe gibberish to a single photo, then you'll love 4 more!

article-2043345-0E26967B00000578-81_306x423.jpg

So Mr. Pseudo-pyche.....analyze that. Or this...

article-2043345-0E269FEE00000578-331_634x438.jpg

or this:

article-2043345-0E26968900000578-46_306x298.jpg

Or this....

110927021420-natpkg-gid-youth-00051510-story-top.jpg

I mean, if you've got a thread's worth of babble to offer us based on one photo, then surely you'll have more when I give you 4!

The lesbian parents of an 11-year-old boy who is undergoing the process of becoming a girl last night defended the decision, claiming it was better for a child to have a sex change when young....Thomas Lobel, who now calls himself Tammy, is undergoing controversial hormone blocking treatment in Berkeley, California to stop him going through puberty as a boy...At age seven, after threatening genital mutilation on himself, psychiatrists diagnosed Thomas with gender identity disorder. By the age of eight, he began transitioning. ...The hormone-suppressant, implanted in his upper left arm, will postpone the 11-year-old developing broad shoulders, deep voice and facial hair. The California boy 11 who is undergoing hormone blocking treatment Daily Mail Online
Just after his first 6 formative years, this boy raised by two lesbians suddenly wants to femalize himself by genital mutilation. "Gender identity disorder" could also be called "my gender doesn't matter disorder"

Lesbodruggedboy_zps6ea79551.jpg

The "father" lesbian on the right looks on sternly while the "mother" lesbian opines for the camera. The boy in the middle had a female hormone implant stuck in his arm on order from his lesbian "parents".. His body language perhaps the most telling of all. Notice his hands tightly clamped over his groin. At his age, he knows where this is all leading...(see pictures in my next post)..

Sometimes I forget what a straight up propogandist you are. That 'picture' is a screenshot of a split second from a video. The kid is about to do a sign language demonstration.

Here's the original video:

Video Transgender kids Painful quest to be who they are Frequency

Your screenshot was taken from about 2:35 or so. And since you're so eager to attribute elaborate pseudo-pscyhe gibberish to a single photo, then you'll love 4 more!

article-2043345-0E26967B00000578-81_306x423.jpg

So Mr. Pseudo-pyche.....analyze that. Or this...

or this:

article-2043345-0E26968900000578-46_306x298.jpg

Or this....

I mean, if you've got a thread's worth of babble to offer us based on one photo, then surely you'll have more when I give you 4!

I look forward to all of our resident homophobes giving their insights on the body language on this kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back