Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

People, this is big. This is a State Military seizing control of a Federal Installation. It's not Fort Sumter but.....

Fortunately, no shots were fired but -- It's big. This is not 'Local News' this is not a squabble, this is the use of Military Force against the Federal Government. This is BIG...

And the Agents, the Federal Agents, are loving it. Which is, IMO, why Biden won't do anything about it. He doesn't want it to get out.

There has been a virtual blackout of news on this topic, with the LSM obediently slurping around the issue. So don't waste a lot of time looking for it there,

Here's a good place for a little inside baseball information.

This is the governor using emergency powers to seize city property along the port at Eagle Pass including the federal processing stations. This is the use of state emergency powers to address a federal catastrophe that the current administration fails to address, and now Biden's DOJ is suing the state to prevent security measures to protect the border.

Where does it say "I want a job" is grounds for asylum, Stupid?

Who Is Eligible for Asylum or Refugee Protection in the U.S.?​

If you are from a country where you have undergone persecution, or you have a well-founded fear of being persecuted if you return to that country in the future, you may decide to seek either refugee protection from the U.S. (if you are currently overseas) or asylum (if you are currently in the United States).​

Updated by Ilona Bray, J.D., University of Washington School of Law

If you are from a country where you have undergone persecution, or you have a well-founded fear of being persecuted if you return to that country in the future, you might decide to seek either refugee protection from the U.S. (if you are currently overseas) or asylum (if you are currently in the United States).
However, the criteria for these protections are stricter than you might expect. You will need to become familiar with the legal grounds for asylum and refugee status, and potentially prepare extensive materials showing that you meet these grounds.

Basic Grounds for Asylum or Refugee Status

Being afraid to return to your home country is not enough by itself. To establish eligibility for asylum or refugee status under U.S. law (8 U.S.C. § 1158), you must prove that you meet the definition of a refugee (under 8 U.S.C. § 1101).

In brief, this means showing that you are either the victim of past persecution or you have a well-founded fear of future persecution. In the case of past persecution, you must prove that you were persecuted in your home country or last country of residence.

The persecution must have been based on at least one of five grounds, either your:

• race
  • religion
  • nationality
  • political opinion, or
  • membership in a particular social group.
Proving this connection between the persecution and one of these five grounds is one of the most difficult parts of successfully applying for asylee or refugee status—especially because you must show that one of the five grounds was or will be a "central reason" for your persecution.

Does "gender" fit into any of these five grounds? This is an area of ongoing legal argument. People have succeeded in gaining asylum based on having been subject to cultural practices such as female genital cutting, forced marriage, domestic violence, and more, particularly in cases where the police and government compounded the problem by failing to protect the women or prosecute the perpetrators.

: crickets: from Marener

The cartels don't have medical exams, no doubt they'll take. Same side as the Biden regime, so no reason for you not to join the fight you want to badly.
babbling.gif

People, this is big. This is a State Military seizing control of a Federal Installation. It's not Fort Sumter but.....

Fortunately, no shots were fired but -- It's big. This is not 'Local News' this is not a squabble, this is the use of Military Force against the Federal Government. This is BIG...

And the Agents, the Federal Agents, are loving it. Which is, IMO, why Biden won't do anything about it. He doesn't want it to get out.

There has been a virtual blackout of news on this topic, with the LSM obediently slurping around the issue. So don't waste a lot of time looking for it there,

Here's a good place for a little inside baseball information.

What Federal Installation was breached and taken-over by the Texas National Guard?

I've heard talk about controlling open land and I've heard talk about a State Park but nothing about a Federal Installation.

What Federal Installation was breached and taken-over by the Texas National Guard?

I've heard talk about controlling open land and I've heard talk about a State Park but nothing about a Federal Installation.
The City of Eagle Pass will rent the park to you for $1000 per day ($500 for non-profits)....

Seems to me that Texas can close it off if they darn well please.

The City of Eagle Pass will rent the park to you for $1000 per day ($500 for non-profits)....

Seems to me that Texas can close it off if they darn well please.
Correction... City Park? Either way... not exactly a "Federal Installation"... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back