Border Patrol Praises Abbot For Seizing Control Of Border Away From Biden

Doesn't it embarrass you at all to keep saying stupid stuff that you can't (or won't) back up with anything whatsoever? Don't you have any personal pride at all?
What is it that you want me to “back up” exactly?

I provided the law regarding asylum status which proves your contention incorrect. asylees have the right to employment.

So much for the constitution.
"The United States shall guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion."

Yeah, Biden shredded that part.

There’s no invasion, goofball.
I was not goofing around. I quoted text from the Constitution.

Texas is being invaded against its will by 10,000 foreigners daily. It's a literal invasion. The Biden Admin has a duty to protect Texas from this, as defined in Article IV. Texas does not want this intrusion, and they have been forced to defend themselves.

What text from the Constitution were you referring to when you suggested Texas was violating it?

Regards,
Jim

I was not goofing around. I quoted text from the Constitution.

Texas is being invaded against its will by 10,000 foreigners daily. It's a literal invasion. The Biden Admin has a duty to protect Texas from this, as defined in Article IV. Texas does not want this intrusion, and they have been forced to defend themselves.

What text from the Constitution were you referring to when you suggested Texas was violating it?

Regards,
Jim
No. An invasion is when an army crosses your border to seize territory.

People fleeing violence and poverty are not an invading army.

No. An invasion is when an army crosses your border to seize territory.

People fleeing violence and poverty are not an invading army.

Well, I think the fact that the Biden Admin deployed the DOD to the southern border shows that it is...

The Defense Department is ramping up resources at the US-Mexico border as officials describe a surge in border crossings in places including Eagle Pass, Texas, where the mayor has declared a state of emergency.

Some 800 new active-duty personnel are being sent to the border, where 2,500 National Guard members already are serving, Department of Homeland Security officials announced Wednesday night in a call with reporters.

[CNN Link]

And even a year ago, most Americans agreed that it is indeed an invasion...

[NPR Link]

Regardless, you didn't explain what part of the Constitution Texas is violating.

Regards,
Jim

Well, I think the fact that the Biden Admin deployed the DOD to the southern border shows that it is...

The Defense Department is ramping up resources at the US-Mexico border as officials describe a surge in border crossings in places including Eagle Pass, Texas, where the mayor has declared a state of emergency.

Some 800 new active-duty personnel are being sent to the border, where 2,500 National Guard members already are serving, Department of Homeland Security officials announced Wednesday night in a call with reporters.

[CNN Link]

And even a year ago, most Americans agreed that it is indeed an invasion...

[NPR Link]

Regardless, you didn't explain what part of the Constitution Texas is violating.

Regards,
Jim
The national guard gets deployed all the time, it’s not to repel invasions but to assist in humanitarian crises.

Texas is attempting to enforce immigration law which is a federal law, and therefore unconstitutional. they’re preventing federal agents from doing their job, which is unconstitutional.

The national guard gets deployed all the time, it’s not to repel invasions but to assist in humanitarian crises.

Texas is attempting to enforce immigration law which is a federal law, and therefore unconstitutional. they’re preventing federal agents from doing their job, which is unconstitutional.
They every right to protect their people from millions coming across the border because the govt refuses to stop it.

Way beyond time states say fuck this shit

What about the term "National Guard" don't you understand?

Forum List

Back