Boortz on Voting for Boiking Again

So it was white liberal elites who made some black parents not take responsibility for their kids education? It was white liberal elites that told a black man to kill another black man over a drug? I find it funny that white conservatives and their minority flunkies are aways preaching "Personal accountability", yet always make the argument that blacks were tricked into their current predicament by democratic white liberal elites. Your mindset is every bit as racist as the plots you project onto "white liberal elites". Blacks, as do people of all races, willfully chose the path they have taken. We had choices and a lot made the wrong ones, just as a lot more made the right ones. Why do conservatives want to eliminate blacks from the the group of people who are individually responsible for their own circumstances? Sounds very paternalistic, doesn't it.

P.S. I'm Black.

I'm a libertarian and I believe that ultimately people are responsible for their own decisions and own destinies regardless of circumstances, most of the time. However, there is something to be said when a group of people have been enslaved for a couple hundred years, then freed and assaulted with prejudice and bigotry for another hundred, and then told for the next few generations that they can't make it on their own without the "helping hand" of almighty government and that they are not responsible for their own lot in life. It's all someone else's fault. Blacks are the lowest socio-economic class in this country. Every other ethnic group has passed them up, including Hispanics. Why do you think that is? It's the result of generation after generation of dependence on the nanny state which has resulted in the obliteration of the family unit among most black Americans. It's an assault of cultural genocide by the white liberal elites.

No, none of the things I've mentioned are an excuse, but they are very influential. Your environment plays a huge role in who you become and very few people are able to break out of their mold and take an objective look at themselves from the outside. Instead of pimping poverty in the inner cities, leaders should be preaching responsibility, self accountability, hard work, and achievement. Instead it's Section 8 housing, Access cards, WIC, and the blame game.

Last edited:
The Dems still hate black people.

So your claim is 90% of blacks hate blacks?

No, the white liberal elite hate blacks. It is the white liberal elite who have addicted blacks to government programs keeping them impoverished and living in dangerous, run down ghettos. It is the white liberal elite who oppose any and all efforts to school choice that would allow inner city black children to leave their crime, drug infested schools and get a real education.

The Republicans have done very little to reach out to blacks, but there is nothing they can ever do to equal a couple hundred years of oppression and abuse the Democrats committed against blacks and other minorities. That is your history, sweetheart, and nothing has changed. Instead of being abusive and aggressive today, the Democrats now put on a smile and con non-whites into believing that all of these free handouts are helpful and compassionate, but they have really managed to achieve what the Dems always wanted, putting blacks back on the plantation where they'll be obedient followers at election time. You people are disgusting and you're a fucking lunatic to boot. Pat yourself on the back. You are exactly what you accuse others of.

I have nothing else to say to you. I have better things to do with my time than argue with a nut job on the rag.
bitch-slap.jpg

205 Republicans and 138 Democrats voted in favor of GLBA, ya dumb bitch, and President Clinton signed it. It was very much a bipartisan "reform." The roll call vote is below. Knowledge is power and your argument is invalid.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1999/roll276.xml

And what does that link I gave you say?

You dont know do you.

You seem incapable of understanding the information given you.

The bill Clinton signed had parts that were NEVER implimented for years.

The very parts the Bush appointed SEC workers refused to impliment until he was nearly out of office were the parts of the bill that would have prevented the Banks froim creating this mess.

They were the reason Clinton signed it, without those provisions I doubt he would have signed the bill.

The republican under Bush caused this mess by refusing to impliment the FULL bill.

Now read the link I gave you and face the facts or continue to spread unfounded lies.

205 Republicans and 138 Democrats voted in favor of GLBA, ya dumb bitch, and President Clinton signed it. It was very much a bipartisan "reform." The roll call vote is below. Knowledge is power and your argument is invalid.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1999/roll276.xml

And what does that link I gave you say?

You dont know do you.

You seem incapable of understanding the information given you.

The bill Clinton signed had parts that were NEVER implimented for years.

The very parts the Bush appointed SEC workers refused to impliment until he was nearly out of office were the parts of the bill that would have prevented the Banks froim creating this mess.

They were the reason Clinton signed it, without those provisions I doubt he would have signed the bill.

The republican under Bush caused this mess by refusing to impliment the FULL bill.

Now read the link I gave you and face the facts or continue to spread unfounded lies.

pants.jpg

There are a multitude of factors that contributed to the financial and housing market crash building up over a period of years that both the Republicans and Democrats were responsible for, including the BIPARTISAN GLBA Act.

Blow me.

when you write the speaches for a guy like Lester Madox you are writing racist crap people.

You can pretend your guy is not a racist but with these facts in evidence I doubt any people of color will agree with you.

The right : pretending there is no racism in the world while they defend racists.

Your guilt by association works no better that the Obama/Wright or Obama/Ayers connections. If you believe Boortz's associations make him bad then that line of logic makes Obama bad. You should think things thru a bit more before you attempt to paint someone as something based on a bad person they once worked for.

Forum List

Back