Boortz on Voting for Boiking Again

Boortz is a right wing radio guy people.

He used to be a dem back when the dems in the south hated black people.

The Dems still hate black people.

So your claim is 90% of blacks hate blacks?

No, the white liberal elite hate blacks. It is the white liberal elite who have addicted blacks to government programs keeping them impoverished and living in dangerous, run down ghettos. It is the white liberal elite who oppose any and all efforts to school choice that would allow inner city black children to leave their crime, drug infested schools and get a real education.

The Republicans have done very little to reach out to blacks, but there is nothing they can ever do to equal a couple hundred years of oppression and abuse the Democrats committed against blacks and other minorities. That is your history, sweetheart, and nothing has changed. Instead of being abusive and aggressive today, the Democrats now put on a smile and con non-whites into believing that all of these free handouts are helpful and compassionate, but they have really managed to achieve what the Dems always wanted, putting blacks back on the plantation where they'll be obedient followers at election time. You people are disgusting and you're a fucking lunatic to boot. Pat yourself on the back. You are exactly what you accuse others of.

I have nothing else to say to you. I have better things to do with my time than argue with a nut job on the rag.

Last edited:
You dont even accept what they have done to your own life Immie.

The right has screwed you as much as any person in this nation

As much as my wife? You can't be serious!

Now, please explain to me how the right has done anymore damage to me than the left?

I could argue that because of the left wings policies I am currently unemployed and that is the big thing on my mind these days. Then there is the issue of Social Security and the fact that unless I live to be 90 years old, I'm screwed by that.

Oh Hell! I just realized, Obama's health care reform is screwing the hell out of my life and right now and promises to do so for the rest of my life. What am I supposed to do if I am still unemployed in 2014 when it becomes mandatory that I start paying for health insurance?

Now, tell me how has the right screwed me? I can think of several ways. The right promotes corporate welfare i.e. the $4 Billion of tax subsidies given to the Oil companies. That sucks! Knowing what kind of profits those companies make, I can certainly say that I would like just a small portion of that money.

Trickle Down Economics? Well that is no more effective that Barack Obama's Flood the Basement Economics... both sides are screwing me there.

I'm sure you have plenty of falsehoods you will throw at me like the right is trying to prevent me from voting or something like that. I'll wait for your answers.

Immie

Immie your job is gone because Bush crahsed the economy by allowing the banks to do whatever they wanted to make a fast buck.

You have no proof the left is the cause of this economic mess.

Out of the west, in a cloud of dust and with a hardy "Hi Ho Puppy", Truthmatters changes the subject again. :lol:

I think it is a foreign concept to her that anyone would actually GROW UP and advance their minds beyond the idea of "take from the rich and give to the poor". How anyone can think independently is just not something she can grasp.

Immie

What would anyone expect from a woman who thinks that people deciding for them selves what their lives should be is an outdated concept?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rat in the Hat again.

Sorry, you're $hit out of luck.

Immie

Last edited:
I think it is a foreign concept to her that anyone would actually GROW UP and advance their minds beyond the idea of "take from the rich and give to the poor". How anyone can think independently is just not something she can grasp.

Immie

What would anyone expect from a woman who thinks that people deciding for them selves what their lives should be is an outdated concept?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rat in the Hat again.

Sorry, your $hit out of luck.

Immie

Unfair Board Software said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Immanuel again

Seems to me that you're in the same boat, buddy!

It seems Truthnevermatters will never own up to the fact that she was wrong in using A Democrat to prove Republican racism. So, I redid a catchy little Monty Python tune, just for her...

"That's... that's enough music for now lads,
*** there's dirty work afoot*** ???."

Brave Truthmatters ran away.
(Truthmatters: "No!")
Bravely ran away, away.
(Truthmatters: "I didn't!")
When danger reared it's ugly head,
She bravely turned her tail and fled.
(Truthmatters: "no!")
Yes, brave Truthmatters turned about
(Truthmatters: "I didn't!")
And gallantly she chickened out.

****Bravely**** taking to her feet,
(Truthmatters: "I never did!")
She beat a very brave retreat.
(Truthmatters: "all lies!")
Bravest of the braaaave, Truthmatters!
(Truthmatters: "I never!")

No, the white liberal elite hate blacks. It is the white liberal elite who have addicted blacks to government programs keeping them impoverished and living in dangerous, run down ghettos. It is the white liberal elite who oppose any and all efforts to school choice that would allow inner city black children to leave their crime, drug infested schools and get a real education.

The Republicans have done very little to reach out to blacks, but there is nothing they can ever do to equal a couple hundred years of oppression and abuse the Democrats committed against blacks and other minorities. That is your history, sweetheart, and nothing has changed. Instead of being abusive and aggressive today, the Democrats now put on a smile and con non-whites into believing that all of these free handouts are helpful and compassionate, but they have really managed to achieve what the Dems always wanted, putting blacks back on the plantation where they'll be obedient followers at election time. You people are disgusting and you're a fucking lunatic to boot. Pat yourself on the back. You are exactly what you accuse others of.

I have nothing else to say to you. I have better things to do with my time than argue with a nut job on the rag.

So it was white liberal elites who made some black parents not take responsibility for their kids education? It was white liberal elites that told a black man to kill another black man over a drug? I find it funny that white conservatives and their minority flunkies are aways preaching "Personal accountability", yet always make the argument that blacks were tricked into their current predicament by democratic white liberal elites. Your mindset is every bit as racist as the plots you project onto "white liberal elites". Blacks, as do people of all races, willfully chose the path they have taken. We had choices and a lot made the wrong ones, just as a lot more made the right ones. Why do conservatives want to eliminate blacks from the the group of people who are individually responsible for their own circumstances? Sounds very paternalistic, doesn't it.

P.S. I'm Black.

So it was white liberal elites who made some black parents not take responsibility for their kids education? It was white liberal elites that told a black man to kill another black man over a drug? I find it funny that white conservatives and their minority flunkies are aways preaching "Personal accountability", yet always make the argument that blacks were tricked into their current predicament by democratic white liberal elites. Your mindset is every bit as racist as the plots you project onto "white liberal elites". Blacks, as do people of all races, willfully chose the path they have taken. We had choices and a lot made the wrong ones, just as a lot more made the right ones. Why do conservatives want to eliminate blacks from the the group of people who are individually responsible for their own circumstances? Sounds very paternalistic, doesn't it.

P.S. I'm Black.

P.S. I'm not a white conservative.

you-fail.jpg

P.S. I'm Black.

P.S. I'm not a white conservative.

you-fail.jpg

Yet you subscribe to their philosophy. if it walks like a duck...

Hey, I just realized something. I made 2 snarky remarks inferring TNM was Nancy Pelosi, and she didn't deny either of them.

Good evening, Madame Speaker! :lol:

:fu:

Immie your job is gone because Bush crahsed the economy by allowing the banks to do whatever they wanted to make a fast buck.

You have no proof the left is the cause of this economic mess.

And you make a decent case that Bush is responsible for some of the problems. I won't deny that, but the left has screwed things up even worse with their damned "De"-stimulus plan and their Health Care Reform bill that has made employers afraid of hiring new employees because they have no idea how the bill is going to affect them.

Oh wait, wasn't it Barney Frank that defended Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to the hilt?

The banks got greedy and everyone bought into the idea of "The American Dream". I won't argue with you about the greed of the banks, but I won't lay all of this at Bush's feet either as if I recall correctly, President Clinton promoted the same ideas.

Bill Clinton Helped Cause The Housing Crisis. | Gather

Roots of financial crisis in Clinton housing policy | The Examiner | Opinion | Washington Examiner

Did Clinton cause the banking crisis? - MSN Money

Clinton created a fertile environment for home-lending charlatans and hiding places for Wall Street swindlers, and upset a regulatory structure that had served the financial marketplace so well for more than six decades.

The funny thing is that while things were going well, everyone was as happy as a teen in an arcade with an unlimited supply of quarters. But then as inevitably happens, the roof began to cave in.

Now believe it or not, I respect President Clinton. I didn't like him when he was first elected, but in the end, I felt he was one of the better President's we have had in modern times... actually the complete opposite happened with Bush, I liked him but by the time he left office I thought he had become one of the worst. I'm one of the few conservatives, I think, that will say he is worse by far than Obama.

I don't blame Clinton or Bush for what happened. In fact, I blame the Democrats of the 2008 campaign more than anyone else. I believe that they started decrying the economy when the campaign began and in effect, they actually helped this recession (I'd call it a depression) by scaring the shit out of the people. Now, the fact is that it was bound to come anyway, but I don't think we would have been hit near as hard or as soon as we were if it had not been for the DNC Campaign against America.

Was it a conspiracy? No, I don't think they meant to cause what they caused, but their own stupidity pushed us into the recession faster and harder than needed to be. They believed that they could turn things around when they got into office. Wasn't it President Obama that told us that things were worse than they thought in Feb. of 2009? The Democratic economic campaign of 2008 became a self-fulfilling prophecy that you feel the need to absolve them of and push all blame on Bush.

Our problems do not stem from one party or the other. Both parties have screwed us over and we cannot expect that to change.

Immie

Last edited:

205 Republicans and 138 Democrats voted in favor of GLBA, ya dumb bitch, and President Clinton signed it. It was very much a bipartisan "reform." The roll call vote is below. Knowledge is power and your argument is invalid.

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1999/roll276.xml

I posted the very same with pie charts last TM brought that shit up, doesn't matter, showing the votes and the connection to the vote, TM is pathologically stupid and I am sooooo glad I have that mutt on ignore.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back