Boortz on Voting for Boiking Again

Lester Maddox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lester MaddoxFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
Lester Garfield Maddox

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75th Governor of Georgia
In office
January 11, 1967 – January 12, 1971
Lieutenant George T. Smith
Preceded by Carl Sanders
Succeeded by Jimmy Carter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Lieutenant Governor of Georgia
In office
January 12, 1971 – January 18, 1975
Governor Jimmy Carter
Preceded by George T. Smith
Succeeded by Zell Miller

Lester Garfield Maddox (September 30, 1915 – June 25, 2003) was an American politician who was the 75th Governor of the U.S. state of Georgia from 1967 to 1971.

A popular and populist governor, Maddox came to prominence as a staunch segregationist and maintained, to his death, that he never had any regrets.[1]

Your hero here wrote speaches for Lester Madox who was a big time racist.

Your guy is a racist

You promote a racist asahole and its me who has to inform you on your heros past.

This is why the right gets called racists.

You are

• Banned
You promote a racist asahole and its me who has to inform you on your heros past.

This is why the right gets called racists.

You are
racecard11.jpg

when you write the speaches for a guy like Lester Madox you are writing racist crap people.

You can pretend your guy is not a racist but with these facts in evidence I doubt any people of color will agree with you.

The right : pretending there is no racism in the world while they defend racists.

when you write the speaches for a guy like Lester Madox you are writing racist crap people.

You can pretend your guy is not a racist but with these facts in evidence I doubt any people of color will agree with you.

The right : pretending there is no racism in the world while they defend racists.

Hold obama to the same standards.

Hold obama to the same standards.

Her? Are you frigging kidding me?

Immie

Forum List

Back