Booed For "White Lives Matter"

People who engage in crime have more contact with the police.

False. Stop and Frisk wasnt about criminals at all yet regular people were forced to be searched by police for no reason. So thats a lie

Stop and Frisk had everything to do with crime, and it worked. Crime went down.
Having said that, the practice is 100% illegal, removes our rights and is reminiscent of the SS.

Amazing how these little meme's are so truthful!.... Should rename this idiot, O'Panderer!

JQtY7hF.jpg

Do they
umh...except you seem to be equating an expression of bad manners in one incident with disproportionate numbers of blacks killed or brutalized by police because they are black.

I pointing out the overt racism of the democrats and the identity politics you use to divide the nation in your blind lust for power. You start with the absurd bullshit that Michael Brown et al were targeted by police. If you charge a man pointing a gun at you, you are stupid and likely to die.

Let that sink in. Now I realize that leftists don't give a fuck about facts, you exploit racism in the quest for power.

Speaking of "sinking in" and facts - I wasn't talking about Michael Brown but far more generally - of cases like this:

Texas officer drawing gun on black teens at pool party sparks protests - and police support - CBS News
or Freddie Gray
or Trayvon Martin
or the recent incident of the woman pulled over for not using a turn single

All of which involve minor offenses and a way-out-of-proportion use force. And of course race.

Were any of them pointing a gun?

If you can show me there is a disproportionate number violence on whites because of their race then I might agree...otherwise, the actual facts seem to indicate that black lives don't matter as much.

People who engage in crime have more contact with the police. Those who are confrontational during contact are more likely to have it end badly. Look, race pimping is what the left is about, so I get it, build up as much division and violence as you can, so that party rulers can gain or keep offices. But let's not pretend there is anything rational in your racism.

I'm not seeing anything rational in your racism.

Do they need to be holding a gun on a cop before the cop is allowed to react to aggressive behavior? The kids at the pool were confronted because of their behavior. It is why the cops were called to the scene. Instead of leaving they became belligerent. Cops arrest people that fail to follow their instructions. A gun does not need to be pulled on them for the police to react.
Don't want shot, don't charge a cop when he says, "hands up.". Put your hands up. And live.

What specifically did the teenage girl do to warrant being dragged to the cement by her hair and sat upon 200 lb man while she was crying hysterically? I looked at the video and could find nothing to justify it.

People are often rude - does rudeness alone justify physical violence? What authority did a policeman have to tell a woman to put out a cigarette in her own car?

Amazing how these little meme's are so truthful!.... Should rename this idiot, O'Panderer!

JQtY7hF.jpg

pretty much. what these milk toast have been reduced today by these THUGS shouting them down. but Remember when the Tea Party was upset at their OWN town Hall meetings. OMG, the people supporting this group. they went ballistic about how Rude they were, called them teabaggers, terrorist, racist, bigots and on and on. people need to start STANDING up to these thugs in the blacklivesmatters. they have went into where people with their children are eating and just sit there and stair them down. It's gotten out of hand. people aren't going to take forever

Last edited:
"Presumed Oppression? So now that also doesnt exist and is another thing politics invented and not actual acts?"

That's right.

Let's review a basic truth, as opposed to an imaginary one based on the tortuous use of language.

'Racism' is an actual act that harms one of another race.

now that you know the definition how is booing someone considered racist. Is it the act of booing that is harming someone or are you going overboard and consider booing to be harmful to feelings and therefore "racist".

You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist. Who is that phrase harming? And was it assault?

This is the question I've asked several Liberals in this thread:
"Do you agree with the behavior, the attitude toward 'white lives matter"?

Now, let's cut to the chase.
"You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist."
If you can quote me as saying "Black lives matter" is racist" I'll apologize.

If you can't....and you will not be able to.....how about you apologize?

After that, I have a comment about 'racism.'

Ok, I cant find a quote but let me ask you. What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

Not really an apology, as I never made that statement, but, OK....

I'm about to provide you with a possible epiphany....if you recognize the truth of what I'm about to say.
This, Genesis 25:29-34

Hold the phone TD Jakes. I asked you What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

False. Stop and Frisk wasnt about criminals at all yet regular people were forced to be searched by police for no reason. So thats a lie

Having said that, the practice is 100% illegal, removes our rights and is reminiscent of the SS.

So you're claiming that crime went down because the police broke the law which is a crime? You can say stop and frisk had everything to do with crime but my point stands that innocent people had interactions with the police for no reason other than the polices say so.

Do they
umh...except you seem to be equating an expression of bad manners in one incident with disproportionate numbers of blacks killed or brutalized by police because they are black.

I pointing out the overt racism of the democrats and the identity politics you use to divide the nation in your blind lust for power. You start with the absurd bullshit that Michael Brown et al were targeted by police. If you charge a man pointing a gun at you, you are stupid and likely to die.

Let that sink in. Now I realize that leftists don't give a fuck about facts, you exploit racism in the quest for power.

Speaking of "sinking in" and facts - I wasn't talking about Michael Brown but far more generally - of cases like this:

Texas officer drawing gun on black teens at pool party sparks protests - and police support - CBS News
or Freddie Gray
or Trayvon Martin
or the recent incident of the woman pulled over for not using a turn single

All of which involve minor offenses and a way-out-of-proportion use force. And of course race.

Were any of them pointing a gun?

If you can show me there is a disproportionate number violence on whites because of their race then I might agree...otherwise, the actual facts seem to indicate that black lives don't matter as much.

People who engage in crime have more contact with the police. Those who are confrontational during contact are more likely to have it end badly. Look, race pimping is what the left is about, so I get it, build up as much division and violence as you can, so that party rulers can gain or keep offices. But let's not pretend there is anything rational in your racism.

I'm not seeing anything rational in your racism.

Do they need to be holding a gun on a cop before the cop is allowed to react to aggressive behavior? The kids at the pool were confronted because of their behavior. It is why the cops were called to the scene. Instead of leaving they became belligerent. Cops arrest people that fail to follow their instructions. A gun does not need to be pulled on them for the police to react.
Don't want shot, don't charge a cop when he says, "hands up.". Put your hands up. And live.

What specifically did the teenage girl do to warrant being dragged to the cement by her hair and sat upon 200 lb man while she was crying hysterically? I looked at the video and could find nothing to justify it.

People are often rude - does rudeness alone justify physical violence? What authority did a policeman have to tell a woman to put out a cigarette in her own car?

Absolutely none. In this case, I put all the blame squarely on the shoulders of the cop. I hope her family sues his ass off. The whole affair smells of bad cop and cover-up.

We have blacks walking up to cop cars and blowing the cops away. I expect the cops are going to retaliate. You can expect this to get worse, not better. It was not a good idea for Sharpton and others to turn cops into targets.

Want to live? Do whatever the cop tells you to do. Seek justice after the fact. Issuing a proclamation of your rights, and slapping your hands and raising your voice while the incident is occurring escalates the danger for both participants, and one participant has a gun and implied authority.

Last edited:
We have blacks walking up to cop cars and blowing the cops away. I expect the cops are going to retaliate.

We have whites baiting police and then ambushing them to murder them too. But you dont seem to see that as being a justification for abusing whites also...just blacks. Weird how these "not about race" rules work

JQtY7hF.jpg

pretty much. what these milk toast have been reduced today by these THUGS shouting them down. but Remember when the Tea Party was upset at a town Hall meeting. OMG, the people supporting this group. they went ballistic about how Rude they were, called them teabaggers, terrorist, racist, bigots and on and on. people need to start STANDING up to these thugs in the blacklivesmatters. they have went into where people with their children are eating and just sit there and stair them down. It's gotten out of hand. people aren't going to take forever

This trajectory is going to tear the Dems apart: Black lives vs. White Lives, Blacks vs. Hispanics, Women vs. Men, Trans vs CIS, Disabled vs. Abled, Black Lesbians vs. White Lesbians, Black Women vs. Cross Dressers, Gay Men vs. Lesbian WOC...it's going to end up being Everyone Against Everyone.

"Presumed Oppression? So now that also doesnt exist and is another thing politics invented and not actual acts?"

That's right.

Let's review a basic truth, as opposed to an imaginary one based on the tortuous use of language.

'Racism' is an actual act that harms one of another race.

now that you know the definition how is booing someone considered racist. Is it the act of booing that is harming someone or are you going overboard and consider booing to be harmful to feelings and therefore "racist".

You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist. Who is that phrase harming? And was it assault?

Ok, I cant find a quote but let me ask you. What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

I'm about to provide you with a possible epiphany....if you recognize the truth of what I'm about to say.

Hold the phone TD Jakes. I asked you What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

The lesson that I provided was far more important, and profound, than your changing the subject to the bogus "What makes you upset about saying black lives matter."

Too bad you're not able to prioritize.

The lesson that I provided was far more important, and profound, than your changing the subject to the bogus "What makes you upset about saying black lives matter."

So once again, you dont care to have a discussion you'd rather lecture others on why you're right. Cool, nice talk, thanks.

So once again, you dont care to have a discussion you'd rather lecture others on why you're right. Cool, nice talk, thanks.

It was clear when you produced the lie "What makes you upset about saying black
lives matter" that you had no ability to learn.

So...the 'lecture' was more akin to Matthew 7:6..'..pearls before swine.'

So you're claiming that crime went down because the police broke the law which is a crime? You can say stop and frisk had everything to do with crime but my point stands that innocent people had interactions with the police for no reason other than the polices say so.

That is exactly what I am claiming. The cops were breaking the law. Innocent people were accosted for no reason. I am 100% against it, and it worked.

JQtY7hF.jpg

pretty much. what these milk toast have been reduced today by these THUGS shouting them down. but Remember when the Tea Party was upset at a town Hall meeting. OMG, the people supporting this group. they went ballistic about how Rude they were, called them teabaggers, terrorist, racist, bigots and on and on. people need to start STANDING up to these thugs in the blacklivesmatters. they have went into where people with their children are eating and just sit there and stair them down. It's gotten out of hand. people aren't going to take forever

This trajectory is going to tear the Dems apart: Black lives vs. White Lives, Blacks vs. Hispanics, Women vs. Men, Trans vs CIS, Disabled vs. Abled, Black Lesbians vs. White Lesbians, Black Women vs. Cross Dressers, Gay Men vs. Lesbian WOC...it's going to end up being Everyone Against Everyone.

that's always been the way Democrats run today. it's pit people against people, class warfare, smears the other person, lies, and every lowdown dirty thing they find. You would think more people would wake to it.
but things are the worse I've seen it in years and it's all thanks to Obama and his party. they know what they doing and who this HELPS. and it's damn not sure NOT US

Last edited:

It was clear when you produced the lie "What makes you upset about saying black
lives matter" that you had no ability to learn.

So...the 'lecture' was more akin to Matthew 7:6..'..pearls before swine.'

So you're not upset? Ok, What makes you *insert whatever you call this thread* about saying black lives matter?

That is exactly what I am claiming. The cops were breaking the law. Innocent people were accosted for no reason. I am 100% against it, and it worked.

The Crime went up....except it was the cops doing the law breaking

More white confusion I see. :laugh:

Do you agree with the behavior, the attitude toward 'white lives matter"?
I only agree the phrase "white lives matter" is an attempt to confuse the issue and misses the point. Probably due to white racist insecurity.

It's difficult to imagine you being any more confused than you already are.

Bet you must get tired of hearing that, huh.
I'm not the one confused. You are. Why would you ask such a dumb question when its apparent I agree with the attitude?

Forum List

Back