Booed For "White Lives Matter"

umh...except you seem to be equating an expression of bad manners in one incident with disproportionate numbers of blacks killed or brutalized by police because they are black.

I pointing out the overt racism of the democrats and the identity politics you use to divide the nation in your blind lust for power. You start with the absurd bullshit that Michael Brown et al were targeted by police. If you charge a man pointing a gun at you, you are stupid and likely to die.

Let that sink in. Now I realize that leftists don't give a fuck about facts, you exploit racism in the quest for power.

If you can show me there is a disproportionate number violence on whites because of their race then I might agree...otherwise, the actual facts seem to indicate that black lives don't matter as much.

People who engage in crime have more contact with the police. Those who are confrontational during contact are more likely to have it end badly. Look, race pimping is what the left is about, so I get it, build up as much division and violence as you can, so that party rulers can gain or keep offices. But let's not pretend there is anything rational in your racism.

The gov. did eventually dole out more to Sandy Hook over time. Still at half the amount that was fast tracked to Charleston, with the possibility of more being sent to Charleston over the next several years. 9 died in the church massacre. 27 died in Sandy Hook. 3 times as many.

I'm not going to comment one way or the other because I don't know the details of how the money gets distributed or even if the claimed amounts for prior mass shootings are accurate. It sounds like the only thing for sure is that they fast tracked something that is normally doled out. Anyone know how it works?

Obama phone, Obama pen.

Noninformative answer. These systems work a certain way. A president can speed up the process of releasing relief funds but the president doesn't determine the amounts. Kind of like Johnson did after Hurricane Betsy but Bush failed to due after Katrina.

Black lives matter, whites, not so much....

umh...except you seem to be equating an expression of bad manners in one incident with disproportionate numbers of blacks killed or brutalized by police because they are black.

If you can show me there is a disproportionate number violence on whites because of their race then I might agree...otherwise, the actual facts seem to indicate that black lives don't matter as much.

Its like talking about an Oil Spill and someone says "What about AIR pollution?" while they stand in a oil soaked beach. They just want to force you to ignore the racial aspect all together.

If this was a sincere attempt at saving black lives, why does Acorn have to pay protestors to show up? You'd think blacks would be pouring out into the street to voice their outrage without being prompted or reimbursed.
It's race baiting. They are causing the conflict, not trying to resolve it.

The gov. did eventually dole out more to Sandy Hook over time. Still at half the amount that was fast tracked to Charleston, with the possibility of more being sent to Charleston over the next several years. 9 died in the church massacre. 27 died in Sandy Hook. 3 times as many.

I'm not going to comment one way or the other because I don't know the details of how the money gets distributed or even if the claimed amounts for prior mass shootings are accurate. It sounds like the only thing for sure is that they fast tracked something that is normally doled out. Anyone know how it works?

Obama phone, Obama pen.

Noninformative answer. These systems work a certain way. A president can speed up the process of releasing relief funds but the president doesn't determine the amounts. Kind of like Johnson did after Hurricane Betsy but Bush failed to due after Katrina.

Informative enough, considering it came from a president who makes no bones about bypassing the rules by way of phone and pen and checkbook.

Last edited:

I pointing out the overt racism of the democrats and the identity politics you use to divide the nation in your blind lust for power. You start with the absurd bullshit that Michael Brown et al were targeted by police. If you charge a man pointing a gun at you, you are stupid and likely to die.

Let that sink in. Now I realize that leftists don't give a fuck about facts, you exploit racism in the quest for power.

Speaking of "sinking in" and facts - I wasn't talking about Michael Brown but far more generally - of cases like this:

Texas officer drawing gun on black teens at pool party sparks protests - and police support - CBS News
or Freddie Gray
or Trayvon Martin
or the recent incident of the woman pulled over for not using a turn single

All of which involve minor offenses and a way-out-of-proportion use force. And of course race.

Were any of them pointing a gun?

People who engage in crime have more contact with the police. Those who are confrontational during contact are more likely to have it end badly. Look, race pimping is what the left is about, so I get it, build up as much division and violence as you can, so that party rulers can gain or keep offices. But let's not pretend there is anything rational in your racism.

I'm not seeing anything rational in your racism.

Obama phone, Obama pen.

Informative enough, considering it came from a president who makes no bones about bypassing the rules by way of phone and pen and paycheck.

I'd like to see some actual facts.

You completely over look the reason for the disproportion. Cops aren't breaking down the doors of innocent black families and opening up on them. Blacks cause a disproportionate number of crimes per capita.
Remember the mother that smacked her son all the way home for being part of a protest instead of being home doing his homework? She thinks black lives matter. I'm on her side.

Speaking of "sinking in" and facts - I wasn't talking about Michael Brown but far more generally - of cases like this:

You were highlighting the racist memes of your party.

A water cannon would have been more appropriate for that riot, but still..

or Freddie Gray
or Trayvon Martin

When someone defends Trayvon - I tend to write them off as racist dolts who have zero interest in facts. :dunno:

All of which involve minor offenses and a way-out-of-proportion use force. And of course race.

Were any of them on top of a guy beating his head into the sidewalk? Ah but Hispanic lives don't matter, so Zimmerman had a duty to die...

How childish.

"Presumed Oppression? So now that also doesnt exist and is another thing politics invented and not actual acts?"

That's right.

Let's review a basic truth, as opposed to an imaginary one based on the tortuous use of language.

'Racism' is an actual act that harms one of another race.

now that you know the definition how is booing someone considered racist. Is it the act of booing that is harming someone or are you going overboard and consider booing to be harmful to feelings and therefore "racist".

You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist. Who is that phrase harming? And was it assault?

This is the question I've asked several Liberals in this thread:
"Do you agree with the behavior, the attitude toward 'white lives matter"?

Now, let's cut to the chase.
"You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist."
If you can quote me as saying "Black lives matter" is racist" I'll apologize.

If you can't....and you will not be able to.....how about you apologize?

After that, I have a comment about 'racism.'

You completely over look the reason for the disproportion. Cops aren't breaking down the doors of innocent black families and opening up on them. Blacks cause a disproportionate number of crimes per capita.
Remember the mother that smacked her son all the way home for being part of a protest instead of being home doing his homework? She thinks black lives matter. I'm on her side.

Let's look at the reason?

Why are blacks more likely to end up doing jail time for the same crime than whites?
Why are blacks more likely to be pulled over than whites?

Texas officer drawing gun on black teens at pool party sparks protests - and police support - CBS News
or Freddie Gray
or Trayvon Martin

Do they need to be holding a gun on a cop before the cop is allowed to react to aggressive behavior? The kids at the pool were confronted because of their behavior. It is why the cops were called to the scene. Instead of leaving they became belligerent. Cops arrest people that fail to follow their instructions. A gun does not need to be pulled on them for the police to react.
Don't want shot, don't charge a cop when he says, "hands up.". Put your hands up. And live.

Last edited:
[

False. Stop and Frisk wasnt about criminals at all yet regular people were forced to be searched by police for no reason. So thats a lie

I oppose stop and frisk.

That said, these weren't "regular people" but gang bangers. You know this.

You opposing it doesnt make it go away. And stop and frisk was about frisking people not about stopping and frisking Gang members only. But you know that

[

False. Stop and Frisk wasnt about criminals at all yet regular people were forced to be searched by police for no reason. So thats a lie

I oppose stop and frisk.

That said, these weren't "regular people" but gang bangers. You know this.

You opposing it doesnt make it go away. And stop and frisk was about frisking people not about stopping and frisking Gang members only. But you know that

Are you ready to apologize?

everyone no matter of color is sentenced all the same for the crime committed under the sentencing guidelines of the state they live.

This statement is so untrue and so widely proven false that it makes you wonder if the poster is that stupid or just pretending to be that stupid.

"Presumed Oppression? So now that also doesnt exist and is another thing politics invented and not actual acts?"

That's right.

Let's review a basic truth, as opposed to an imaginary one based on the tortuous use of language.

now that you know the definition how is booing someone considered racist. Is it the act of booing that is harming someone or are you going overboard and consider booing to be harmful to feelings and therefore "racist".

You also said saying "Black lives matter" is racist. Who is that phrase harming? And was it assault?

Ok, I cant find a quote but let me ask you. What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

That's right.

Ok, I cant find a quote but let me ask you. What makes you upset about saying black lives matter? You know its not about dissing white people....so, Why does any discussion on race consistently upset you so much?

Not really an apology, as I never made that statement, but, OK....

I'm about to provide you with a possible epiphany....if you recognize the truth of what I'm about to say.
This, Genesis 25:29-34
29 Once when Jacob was cooking some stew,Esau came in from the open country,famished.30 He said to Jacob, “Quick, let me have some of that red stew!I’m famished!”

31 Jacob replied, “First sell me your birthright.”

32 “Look, I am about to die,” Esau said. “What good is the birthright to me?”

33 But Jacob said, “Swearto me first.” So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthrightto Jacob.

34 Then Jacob gave Esau some bread and some lentil stew.He ate and drank, and then got up and left.
So Esau despised his birthright.

Esau gave up his birthright for some stew.

Now note this:
The poorest cities, largely populated by blacks, have not had Republicans elected:
Detroit, MI (1st on the poverty rate list) hasn’t elected
a Republican mayor since 1961;

Buffalo, NY (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954;

Cincinnati, OH (3rd)… since 1984;

Cleveland, OH (4th)… since 1989;

Miami, FL (5th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

St. Louis, MO (6th)…. since 1949;

El Paso, TX (7th) has never had a Republican Mayor;

Milwaukee, WI (8th)… since 1908;

Philadelphia, PA (9th)… since 1952;

Newark, NJ (10th)… since 1907.
Top 10 Poorest Cities run by Democrats Scattershooting

Prosperity has been the birthright of blacks, as for whites, but it has been traded to
Liberals/Democrats.....
......for what????

For the "n-word" to become defamatory!

That's all you've gotten for becoming vassals to the Democrat Party.

x3S3KSc.jpg

Forum List

Back