Bombshell: John Kelly says he regrets leaving, told Trump he would be impeached if he hired yes men!

Just another Never-Trumper. It obvious John Kelly was extremely jellious of Present Trump. As Trump said on the WH lawn:

"He couldn't handle the job because I am richer and smarter than him. He always was confused about everything the entire time. I had to keep explaining to him how to do his job because he didn't know how to do it. It really an easy job and it was too much for him. He's weak most people don't know that"

Just another Never-Trumper. It obvious John Kelly was extremely jellious of Present Trump. As Trump said on the WH lawn:

"He couldn't handle the job because I am richer and smarter than him. He always was confused about everything the entire time. I had to keep explaining to him how to do his job because he didn't know how to do it. It really an easy job and it was too much for him. He's weak most people don't know that"
LOL! If you truly believe that...i can only pity you.

LOL! If you truly believe that...i can only pity you.

I bet you didn't know that Donald Trump has been turned down to be on the celebrity edition of Jeopardy! because he is too smart. The producers said they'd love to have him on, but he'd beat everybody. He's also has broke the world's IQ record three times. See Tweet #12931 and Tweet #9542 as proof.

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham confirmed Trump’s response, adding, “I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President.”

:lmao: I can’t believe some one actually said that...it is like a spoof.

It was a serious statement of fact coming from The President himself. Nobody tells the pure honest truth like Donald Trump!

Forum List

Back