Comey To Move To New Zealand

Someone should remind him that there is an extradition treaty currently in force between New Zealand and the United States which was concluded in 1970.

If HIllary wins, I’ll move to Florida.

Oh wait, already here!

Lefttards must get sick of being wrong just constantly.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......let me see ...let me see... let me ask the cristal ball......LOL

Comey's home will be in another place ......hmmmmmm.....yes here it is.....I can see it now....

it starts with G......g something.....gi?git? something like that................GITMO! that's it! :04:

Hey you moron, we have an extradition treaty with them. You better choose a country we don't have one with and get on a plane quick.

While speaking at political conference Politicon in Nashville on Saturday (Sunday NZ time) Comey said he was "optimistic" even if there were no impeachment of Trump, American people would "pass judgment on what kind of country we want to be".

The United States was diverse in its approach to political policy, but there was a core set of values that "hold this place together".

"We don't have the normal human glue that holds this country together, we don't have common ancestry, common language, common faith we have nothing in common except this set of values.

"Our leaders must reflect the glue that holds us together, they can't be people who lie all the time, they just can't."

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace then asked Comey if he would still believe that if Trump were re-elected in 2020.

"I will be, from my new home in New Zealand, I still will believe in America."

Comey visited New Zealand while still FBI director in April 2017 for a meeting of spying network Five Eyes - the global alliance of the US, the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

Comey was also in New Zealand in March 2016, when he met with Minister for the Government Communications and Security Bureau and Security Intelligence Service Chris Finlayson and Police Commissioner Mike Bush.

Former FBI director James Comey 'moving to New Zealand' if United States President Donald Trump re-elected in 2020

If HIllary wins, I’ll move to Florida.
Oh wait, already here!
Lefttards must get sick of being wrong just constantly.

Whitelash, backlash, eyelash, headbash, whatever you call it, it was beautiful seeing all those millions of tards crying!

I expect heavy suicides next year when in 2020, we go for a repeat, assbeat, DNC defeat, grinding the meat, and who knows, maybe a three-peat?

Forum List

Back