BOMBSHELL: Crooked Ivanka Trump used personal email to conduct government work

I don't think any of it is a HUGE deal - and I suspect it happens a lot more then we realize. The only thing that made it HUGE was that it was Hillary Clinton.

That is why you will only hear excuses for rather than "lock her up" when it comes to Ivanka ;)

What law has she broken? Be specific.

I didn't say she's broken any law.

Yes, you did. You want to know why you don't hear "lock her up"? To lock her up, she must have broken a law! Right?

I realize this is probably well over your liberal-addled brain's capacity for thought, but do try harder!

Actually, according to rightwing logic - no law needs be broken for that chant to occur. What's more - that chant is doubled down on if the person is investigated and no clear evidence of intent to violate the law is found, no reasonable prosecuter would bring charges - lock her up!

Rightwing Logic in memes...

1801-12885.jpg

f5441e181320964917f7023a314a74d84718f5580c746eb22611298336626883.jpg

743725.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

How does it feel to go where no one has gone before?

How does the world look from the far edge of stupid?
Everyone in the world has gone there outside of Dupe world, dupe.

Let us know when you can get those 30,000+ emails that Crooked Hillary stole from the USA and destroyed via a FOIA request, jackass.
They are personal emails she is allowed to delete, dupe
Liar.
Google Hillary was allowed to delete those 30000 emails obviously and you'll see

Let us know when you can get those 30,000+ emails that Crooked Hillary stole from the USA and destroyed via a FOIA request, jackass.
Liar.
Google Hillary was allowed to delete those 30000 emails obviously and you'll see
They were under subpoena, jackass.

She was destroying evidence of her crimes. That is illegal.

Considering the timeframe she was obviously covering up Haitigate.

Same place yours was.

I'm going to have to see if classified material is involved...or even if this isn't some more fake news.

I see now one of you loons claim Trump is a KKK member. Just throw some shit out there....you sheep will graze on it

I don't think any of it is a HUGE deal - and I suspect it happens a lot more then we realize. The only thing that made it HUGE was that it was Hillary Clinton.

That is why you will only hear excuses for rather than "lock her up" when it comes to Ivanka ;)

Yes, you did. You want to know why you don't hear "lock her up"? To lock her up, she must have broken a law! Right?

I realize this is probably well over your liberal-addled brain's capacity for thought, but do try harder!

Actually, according to rightwing logic - no law needs be broken for that chant to occur. What's more - that chant is doubled down on if the person is investigated and no clear evidence of intent to violate the law is found, no reasonable prosecuter would bring charges - lock her up!

Right, she destroyed Federal Records, then destroyed evidence by accident. Then tried to hide it by accident. No intent here, none whatsoever.

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?
The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.
Even if that's true, as I can't find anything confirming or denying that they have access to classified information. That said, it's only a crime if they fail to turn the emails, considered Federal Records, over the the proper personnel. There's nothing saying Ivanka hasn't, and we got confirmation Hillary never did, and in fact, destroyed Federal Records, followed by the server, then tried to hide it.

The fact that I explained the difference to you and you ignored it only shows you're blind to your own bias.

Liar.

She didn't delete them. It was some fool who forgot to and had an oh s*** moment. The fact remains they were personal emails of the Secretary of State. Only the dupes who believe she's a criminal to start with...

Liar.

She didn't delete them. It was some fool who forgot to and had an oh s*** moment. The fact remains they were personal emails of the Secretary of State. Only the dupes who believe she's a criminal to start with...
Nothing indicates that they were all personal e-mails. The timeline indicates that some of them regarded Haitigate. And it was illegal to destroy them.

Why do you defend that scumbag?

1801-12885.jpg

743725.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Whatever jackass. I bet you believe that Crooked Hillary landed under sniper fire in Bosnia too.

It must be illegal, cuz Hillary is serving time in federal prison for doing this very thing...right?

What? She's not in prison? And the real problem was she sent CLASSIFIED INFORMATION over an unsecured email server?

Then what the fuck are these fuckchops going on about?

Oh...I see.... they're braindead idiots. Gotcha.

Well, that explains a lot.
So tell Sessions to charge her. Oh that's right. Even that loon knows he doesn't have a case.

I'm kinda glad that they are messing with daddy's little girl. Because it will make Pres.Trump very upset, because he is over protective of his daughters, and that he will start firing anyone that upset his little girl. Even Mueller.

I just heard from the Alex Jones show that the story about the email is a fake. That the emails that they are referring to, were emails that are personal emails that was sent month before they were officially in office. And so the price of tea in china stays the same.

Huangshan-Maofeng-Tea-Green-Tea-China-Tea-Culture-Famous-Chinese-Teas-1.jpg

Liar.

Nothing indicates that they were all personal e-mails. The timeline indicates that some of them regarded Haitigate. And it was illegal to destroy them.

The secretary of state is allowed to delete their personal emails. Life sure is exciting for conspiracy nut jobs and fox dupes isn't it?

I just heard from the Alex Jones show that the story about the email is a fake. That the emails that they are referring to, were emails that are personal emails that was sent month before they were officially in office. And so the price of tea in china stays the same.

Huangshan-Maofeng-Tea-Green-Tea-China-Tea-Culture-Famous-Chinese-Teas-1.jpg
And the BBC is reporting that at least six advisers used personal servers for government emails and Jared Kushner. Don't worry they don't count unless fox goes crazy about it...

The secretary of state is allowed to delete their personal emails. Life sure is exciting for conspiracy nut jobs and fox dupes isn't it?
All of the e-mails were not personal, jackass.

Are you stupid or just trolling?

Also, why the hell are you LWNJs always going to bat for the party of slavery? What is your moral justification for doing that?

Last edited:

1801-12885.jpg

743725.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Whatever jackass. I bet you believe that Crooked Hillary landed under sniper fire in Bosnia too.
Security for that flight told everyone they were Landing under sniper fire. The pilots landed like they were under sniper fire... Facts can't stand up against 25 years of Fox b*******.

Also, why the hell are you LWNJs always going to bat for the party of slavery? What is your moral justification for doing that?
All her personal emails were personal. WTF is wrong with you? LOL hint: brainwashed...

1801-12885.jpg

743725.png

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Security for that flight told everyone they were Landing under sniper fire. The pilots landed like they were under sniper fire... Facts can't stand up against 25 years of Fox b*******.

All her personal emails were personal. WTF is wrong with you? LOL hint: brainwashed...
You really are a brainwashed idiot.

Right, she destroyed Federal Records, then destroyed evidence by accident. Then tried to hide it by accident. No intent here, none whatsoever.

Is that you Comey?

You loons sort of screwed the pooch on that one....NOW you want it to be criminal

:lmao: talk about a rapid "about face".

Where's your chant of "lock her up"?
The information was not classified.

Hillary was supposed to forward all of the emails she sent and received to the proper personnel, which she didn't, she instead destroyed all of the Federal Records on that server when she came under investigation, some of which were classified.

Hillary was Secretary of State, a position with actual political power. Ivanka is in a worthless position with no political power.

There was no wrongdoing, and the fact that the leftists are attempting to draw false parallels shows how desperate they are to justify a criminal.

Ivanka, and Kushner (who also used his private email) both have top level security clearances. That means they have access to and receive classified material. For a "worthless position" that is pretty significant.

How do we know she did not use her private email for classified material?

The rightists have a double standard when it comes to Clinton vs Trump.
Even if that's true, as I can't find anything confirming or denying that they have access to classified information. That said, it's only a crime if they fail to turn the emails, considered Federal Records, over the the proper personnel. There's nothing saying Ivanka hasn't, and we got confirmation Hillary never did, and in fact, destroyed Federal Records, followed by the server, then tried to hide it.

The fact that I explained the difference to you and you ignored it only shows you're blind to your own bias.

There is a proper procedure for getting rid of old computer material that contains government information. The email account was no longer in use and the server destroyed per accepted procedure. The fact that you ignore this in Clinton's case (insert your last clause).

They have not been giving their government official email address until they were officially in. And so it was their personal email address. They are playing mind games on Hillary's peoples. They know that some of them are starting to come to the truth about Hillary. And so the MSM put out gossip that makes them look as if they were telling the truth. They knows that Hillary's peoples doesn't do any fact checking at all. And so they doesn't have to worry about the truth coming out later on.

Forum List

Back